Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    How many times has the loony said Cwackers is the worst father in the world?

I don't know.

How about you go find some instances of her doing just that?

Might I remind you that even if she did do what you claim, it isn't the same as wishing death on his child...which she didn't do.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

2. The Following User Groans At ZappasGuitar For This Awful Post:

Minister of Truth (01-22-2018)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

evince (01-23-2018)

4. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I've been on this board, or a variation of it, for over 15 years. I've "known" some of the posters here that long. I've sent pictures of myself to several posters. Hell I even (stupidly) posted my home address on here.

I wouldn't be here posting that long and having known people for this long if my M.O. was to come on here and threaten people. But Desh has talked shit about me and my daughter since day one. So yeah when she says I will ruin your daughter I'm going to respond. Sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every single time. Like I'm said I'm 45 years old and have never been in a fight. It's not my personality. But don't mistake that for thinking you can trash my daughter like Desh does and I won't respond. It's interesting though your complaints against me but you have no problem with a 60 year old woman threating a 14 month old child. To each his own I guess right?

And I threatened no one else. TTQ64 talked shit then got mad when I responded. If you don't want someone to respond don't talk shit. Not a difficult concept.
    I would take someone out if I needed to protect someone, but an email saying you'd kill someone isn't even in that wheelhouse. It's dangerous, and obscene miscreant bluster, that would get you banned from more moderated places. You did the same stuff you're complaining about, and she even admitted it was a mistake. I don't think yours was.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

evince (01-23-2018)

6. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I would take someone out if I needed to protect someone, but an email saying you'd kill someone isn't even in that wheelhouse. It's dangerous, and obscene miscreant bluster, that would get you banned from more moderated places. You did the same stuff you're complaining about, and she even admitted it was a mistake. I don't think yours was.
    Fuck off arsehole, you're not a mod so stfu.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

cawacko (01-22-2018), J Craft (01-22-2018), TOP (01-22-2018)

8. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Why do you care so much who has been banned?

When USF did it, he at least made it funny.
    That was years ago.

Strange how someone who only joined JPP a few MONTHS ago would remember USF's ban list from YEARS ago.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-23-2018), Cypress (01-22-2018), evince (01-23-2018), Phantasmal (01-22-2018)

10. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I've been on this board, or a variation of it, for over 15 years. I've "known" some of the posters here that long. I've sent pictures of myself to several posters. Hell I even (stupidly) posted my home address on here.

I wouldn't be here posting that long and having known people for this long if my M.O. was to come on here and threaten people. But Desh has talked shit about me and my daughter since day one. So yeah when she says I will ruin your daughter I'm going to respond. Sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every single time. Like I'm said I'm 45 years old and have never been in a fight. It's not my personality. But don't mistake that for thinking you can trash my daughter like Desh does and I won't respond. It's interesting though your complaints against me but you have no problem with a 60 year old woman threating a 14 month old child. To each his own I guess right?

And I threatened no one else. TTQ64 talked shit then got mad when I responded. If you don't want someone to respond don't talk shit. Not a difficult concept.
    You don't have to defend yourself, those two crazy bitches are not worth shit. I just loved his the scum from Amazon have piled in, what a load of shites.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

J Craft (01-22-2018), TOP (01-22-2018)

12. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,362 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    First off it's a private message. Second I simply said IF she threatens my daughter again I would respond. Pretty simple, clean and easy.

Look dude, I enjoy freedom and have zero desire to spend time behind bars. And I'm an idiot for taking Desh off ignore knowing she is mentally unstable. But I'm still going to stand up for my child. Again, sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every time. I heard about a father's love for their daughter's before but never fully understood it until having a daughter myself. I would lay down my life at this moment for that child. That's how much I love her. So no, me sticking up for her was not a mistake. And of course Desh claims it's a mistake after she got the response she did. But given her history it was no mistake.

And you have 1,200 posts on this board? You might want to become more familiar with Desh before jumping in like this and supporting harassment of children.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-22-2018), J Craft (01-22-2018), TOP (01-22-2018), USFREEDOM911 (01-22-2018)

14. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeshTard View Post
    who do I report that to?
    RuneTard threatened me a long time ago; knowing what a retard and pussy he was, I said come on down! Still a no-show.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-23-2018)

16. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,781 Times in 33,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Time to end this discussion