1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,363 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue Signaler View Post
    Illegal immigration
    You support NAFTA

But keep spinning. I am enjoying exposing you as a fraud.
    Free trade agreements are now liberal? (they are classical liberal not today's liberal). So now all of a sudden nativist tariffs are conservative? That's pretty convenient isn't it?

And what's my position on illegal immigration, which along with race, is what has you so upset here

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue Signaler View Post
    Bet you loved that BAC thanked your virtue signaling post though. So there is that

You keep wanting to make it about race and I haven’t said anything about that. Which leads me to believe you are deflecting
    You act like your feelings here are new. Race and immigration has been at the core of it all along.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Trump: I Supported the Libya Military Intervention....Hugely!
    oh please..now you're resulting to spamming.

It's already been explained to you that Hillary had ALL the information a Sec of State would in evaluating whether to bomb a country.
    She knew about LIFG being a big part of the NTC, and she backed the terrorist anyway because of promises of "democracy" -a typical neo-con misadventure.

What did Trump know? about the same as the rest of the population, except for the few that did the research this
    was a neocon misadventure shaping up as R2P - an Albright/UN construct.

Hillary should have known better. She went ahead and persuaded Trump to bomb anyways.
    Trump was out in the cold like the rest - and went along with popular opinion.

But DO keep spamming, and I'll have fun knocking the crap out of your spam

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Free trade agreements are now liberal? (they are classical liberal not today's liberal). So now all of a sudden nativist tariffs are conservative? That's pretty convenient isn't it?

And what's my position on illegal immigration, which along with race, is what has you so upset here
    please don't tell us you support NAFTA as it is? were you wanting the TPP as well? (asking)

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    please don't tell us you support NAFTA as it is? were you wanting the TPP as well? (asking)
    I am a classical liberal, always have been. I support free trade and free people. I understand people can differ but I've never wavered on it. NAFTA has been very beneficial to the U.S. as a whole

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

oh please..now you're resulting to spamming.

It's already been explained to you that Hillary had ALL the information a Sec of State would in evaluating whether to bomb a country.
    She knew about LIFG being a big part of the NTC, and she backed the terrorist anyway because of promises of "democracy" -a typical neo-con misadventure.

What did Trump know? about the same as the rest of the population, except for the few that did the research this
    was a neocon misadventure shaping up as R2P - an Albright/UN construct.

Hillary should have known better. She went ahead and persuaded Trump to bomb anyways.
    Trump was out in the cold like the rest - and went along with popular opinion.

But DO keep spamming, and I'll have fun knocking the crap out of your spam
    You should note this: you keep arguing that it's a GOOD thing that Trump goes off half-cocked without really knowing anything.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am a classical liberal, always have been. I support free trade and free people. I understand people can differ but I've never wavered on it. NAFTA has been very beneficial to the U.S. as a whole
    you're an odd bird..libertarian leaning globalist.. NAFTA is one of those things that sound great but have very much contributed to sucking out good jobs ..here's updates on negotiations

NAFTA NEGOTIATIONS
    https://www.autoblog.com/2018/01/20/...ay-economists/
    The remarkably sanguine view from economists in Mexico, Canada and the United States is a sign many experts are taking U.S. President Donald Trump's repeated warnings that he wants his country to withdraw from the pact, which he has repeatedly said is unfair to American businesses, with a grain of salt.

"We expect a modernized agreement after a bumpy and lengthy negotiation and approval process," said Carlos Capistran, head of Canada and Mexico economics at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. "It will be an update ... with marginal changes. The bulk of it will remain the same."

The sixth and penultimate round of talks to revamp the agreement underpinning more than $1 trillion per year in trade among the three countries will begin in Montreal on Tuesday.

The agenda is likely to include a proposal to mandate more auto manufacturing in the United States, a dispute settlement mechanism and a five-year sunset clause.

Pivotal Nafta Talks to Start Early, Be Longest Round Yet
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...gest-round-yet

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

I have answered your questions. Now answer mine if you aren’t too afraid.

As it pertains to policy what exactly has Trump done that you oppose. Be specific. Should be easy for a proud NeverTrumper like you

PS

I am 100% in favor of free trade. I just oppose trade agreements. Probably too difficult for a liberal like you to comprehend.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    You should note this: you keep arguing that it's a GOOD thing that Trump goes off half-cocked without really knowing anything.
    no. Trump in this case went with the majority.
    The difference is Hillary had all the insider info ( some pretty sketchy, but still cited as reasons to bomb)

Trump had what the rest of us did.
    That still makes Trump's view incorrect, but the perspective/resources the 2 had were entirely different.

Hillary's theme song: "I should have known better"

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You act like your feelings here are new. Race and immigration has been at the core of it all along.
    Let me be more clear as you are clearly posting hungover again (your poor daughter).

My criticisms of you have nothing to do with race. I am focusing 100% on policy. You keep hiding behind race calling me a racist which is a typical liberal tactic.

But hey BAC supports you so that is something.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're an odd bird..libertarian leaning globalist.. NAFTA is one of those things that sound great but have very much contributed to sucking out good jobs ..here's updates on negotiations

NAFTA NEGOTIATIONS
    The remarkably sanguine view from economists in Mexico, Canada and the United States is a sign many experts are taking U.S. President Donald Trump's repeated warnings that he wants his country to withdraw from the pact, which he has repeatedly said is unfair to American businesses, with a grain of salt.

"We expect a modernized agreement after a bumpy and lengthy negotiation and approval process," said Carlos Capistran, head of Canada and Mexico economics at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. "It will be an update ... with marginal changes. The bulk of it will remain the same."

The sixth and penultimate round of talks to revamp the agreement underpinning more than $1 trillion per year in trade among the three countries will begin in Montreal on Tuesday.

The agenda is likely to include a proposal to mandate more auto manufacturing in the United States, a dispute settlement mechanism and a five-year sunset clause.

I don’t think Wacko is smart enough to understand the details.

His heroes McCain and Romney say “I am for free trade and NAFTA is free trade” so Wackoff just accepts it as face value.

He is as bad as any leftist here refusing to accept reality. It really scarred him being wrong about 2016

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NAFTA NEGOTIATIONS

I'm your basic run of the mill Reagan Conservative. I'm an odd bird having those beliefs in SF but not across the country.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm your basic run of the mill Reagan Conservative. I'm an odd bird having those beliefs in SF but not across the country.
    I've come to appreciate Reagan.. we all got fat and happy. Hopefully Trump continues that..looking good so far..

I like Gary Johnson too - libertarianism is the way to go in many cases

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You think you are but you aren’t.

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've come to appreciate Reagan.. we all got fat and happy. Hopefully Trump continues that..looking good so far..

I like Gary Johnson too - libertarianism is the way to go in many cases
    except the country doesn't agree