1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    LMFAO.
    Reagan was a B grade actor hired by a then unpopular spook to play Clown POTUS, the same role Cheney tried to replicate with his son 20 years later.

Reagan gave the middle class it's first near fatal stab wounds, famously declared that the US would become a service based economy. (Impossible since service creates no wealth but rather is parasitic to wealth).

blather

Worthless blather

LMFAO again ...The Gentleman Farmer from Georgia was obnoxious?
    His brother Billy was a humorously obnoxious drunk....perhaps you are thinking of him...

Trump is too Expensive.
    3 of his golf weekends would have funded Meals on Wheels, which he de-funded.
    His expansion of military spending is unforgivable.
    His border wall will stand as un unfinished monument to the most wasteful president in history.

What I am saying...get past your delusions that reasonable men like Cawako will ever support the Clown POTUS
    You allies here should tel you all you need to know about being a Trumpet;

Incurious Darth LOL
    Juvenile Tsuke
    Idiot/ Hater ILA
    Toad Irish
    racist idiot CFM

Idiot racist Text Driver
    erc., need I go on?

Show me a moderate Republican on this site that supports Trump.
    Was this written by Desh?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Was this written by Desh?

Can you refute a single line?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

LMFAO.
    Reagan was a B grade actor hired by a then unpopular spook to play Clown POTUS, the same role Cheney tried to replicate with his son 20 years later.

Reagan gave the middle class it's first near fatal stab wounds, famously declared that the US would become a service based economy. (Impossible since service creates no wealth but rather is parasitic to wealth).

blather

Worthless blather

LMFAO again ...The Gentleman Farmer from Georgia was obnoxious?
    His brother Billy was a humorously obnoxious drunk....perhaps you are thinking of him...

Trump is too Expensive.
    3 of his golf weekends would have funded Meals on Wheels, which he de-funded.
    His expansion of military spending is unforgivable.
    His border wall will stand as un unfinished monument to the most wasteful president in history.

What I am saying...get past your delusions that reasonable men like Cawako will ever support the Clown POTUS
    You allies here should tel you all you need to know about being a Trumpet;

Incurious Darth LOL
    Juvenile Tsuke
    Idiot/ Hater ILA
    Toad Irish
    racist idiot CFM

Idiot racist Text Driver
    erc., need I go on?

Show me a moderate Republican on this site that supports Trump.
    Cawacko is a liberal

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can you refute a single line?
    I think the Wall needs to be built, it sends out a very powerful message. Having said that, legal points based immigration should be introduced as a matter of urgency.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue Signaler View Post
    Well we know Romney couldn't. He folded like a cheap tent with the attacks Obama and his minions sent his way. Did Cawacko come here and defend them daily? Did he call out the left and call them morally inferior?

No, he apparently likes this moral high ground wherein he is an incessant loser but feels really, really good about it. Difficult to explain.
    Never Trumpers somehow have to square the circle of their principled Never Trumpism, with Trump’s results. They don’t like Gorsuch? They don’t like the economy? They favor the status quo on immigration?

Ironically, one is forced to wonder what their principles are, exactly. Since they’re apparently not conservative principles.

And yes, they unwittingly end up sounding like liberals.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Do you not know that Trump is attempting to greatly change the rules of nuclear engagement?
    why don't you source your shit?
    Then it can be shown what it is - a response to Russian attacks on NATO countries or the US itself..

If we get to the point Russia is going after NATO members..we have already crossed the rubicon.
    ( another reason to stay out of the Ukraine's business/war)

I'm sure this is bluster, but for once I agree with you. it's a very bad idea.

Where does it come from?? Our new Deep State friend - Russia phobia.

If you had a brain you'd connect the dots to our new extreme hostile posture started under Obama and continued under Trump , given life because sane people like Flynn were politically thown out in favor of "Trump's Generals"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3cc3afd72feb
    Where the review goes ballistic is its assignment of U.S. nuclear weapons to deter — and if deterrence fails, to attack Russia if Russian President Vladimir Putin orders a non-nuclear strategic attack against the United States and its NATO allies. This mission is alleged to justify acquiring additional weapons with low-yield explosive power (in addition to the 1,000 already operational or held in reserve) to buttress the credibility of this first-use threat.

What is the feared scenario of Russia aggression that would warrant such escalation? The document points to what it calls non-nuclear strategic attacks against civilian populations and infrastructure: “The United States would only consider the use of nuclear weapons in extreme circumstances to defend the vital interests of the United States, its allies, and partners. Extreme circumstances could include significant non-nuclear strategic attacks. Significant non-nuclear strategic attacks include, but are not limited to, attacks on the U.S., allied, or partner civilian population or infrastructure.”
    fucking tactical nukes -battlefield nukes.
    This shit started as a response by Putin to Obama's European Reassurance Initiative

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Originally Posted by noise
    That's like telling me realpolitik doesn't work because Putin is a corrupt oligarch. He's a bad guy so don't deal with him etc.

Obama was a smooth talker, but his foreign policy left a wasteland in the ME and to a lessor extent Asia.
    The severity and depth of stupidity in this post damages the credibility of the internet.
    Dolt. study up on Russian expansion into the Middle east, and not just Syria.
    Lots of soft power in Egypt and soon Libya, as well as geo-political with Iran.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Never Trumpers somehow have to square the circle of their principled Never Trumpism, with Trump’s results. They don’t like Gorsuch? They don’t like the economy? They favor the status quo on immigration?

Ironically, one is forced to wonder what their principles are, exactly. Since they’re apparently not conservative principles.

Agree 100%

It is like the liberals who used to say “I support the troops, but don’t like what they are doing in Iraq”

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

McCain: "we are at war with Russia"
    Graham:"I want to throw rocks at Russia" -warmongering dolts

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,363 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue Signaler View Post
    I did not support Obama at all and you know that.

You have been asked repeatedly what policies Trump has pursued that violate your supposed conservative beliefs and all you can do is hide like the pussy you are.

You say you “appreciate” the attention you get? Good. Because it is my personal mission to expose you as the drunken fraud that you are.

You are actually worse than Deshtard

You come here on some supposed moral high horse spouting conservative principles while whining and complaining about your political state of affairs, but really you are just a liberal and just don’t know it yet.

I don’t say you support Hillary because you didn’t vote for Trump. I say you supported her because you share her liberal beliefs. You share her democrat goal of big government. Get the difference yet cupcake? Or are you going to continue to be Deshtard stupid

Now go virtue signal for BAC
    So now you are just making stuff up. That's all you have left, that and name calling.

Of course you love big government as you've shown with the war on drugs. And after TDAK called you a white hating racist you now no longer went even legal immigration.

Your anomisity comes from not sharing the same racist beliefs you do. I'm glad you are afraid to say where you live because we know you live in the south and are a stain for such a great region of the country

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Cypress (01-21-2018), Rune (01-21-2018)

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The DNC rigged the primaries in favor of Hillary over Bernie and what does Bernie do. He endorsed Hillary.
    that one hurt. Bernie sold out his supporters

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,363 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

You're describing Jenifer Rubin. I have never said I dislike certain policy things that I support. I love the Gorsuch selection (so far). I love deregulation.

One can not vote for someone but still like things they do. Can you point out any inconsistency so far?

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Dolt. study up on Russian expansion into the Middle east, and not just Syria.
    Lots of soft power in Egypt and soon Libya, as well as geo-political with Iran.
    I entirely stand by my statement.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Doesn't the OP have better things to do, than give us this distorting nonsense, from his computer thousands of miles from this? Maybe he could try an online dating simulator.
    Don't Democrats have something better to do than have wet dreams while thinking about Mueller?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hvilleherb For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-21-2018)

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anecdotal of course, but a good friend of mine was a very outspoken Never Trumper prior to the election. She would load her FB with daily rants about how Trump would be a disaster—Trump was a closet liberal etc.

Then she got quiet lol.

Now she’s a closet Trump supporter. I can tell by reading her posts. I wonder how many of them are out there.
    good.not everyone if a Jeff Flake fool, or a Bill Kristol neo-con.

Trump is what we got,and he's doing well in spite of his tweets,
    and every day Hillary ain't in power is a day we don't slip-slide into PC induced globalism stupor