Thread: Neighbor who attacked Rand Paul will PLEAD GUILTY to felony.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Neighbor who attacked Rand Paul will PLEAD GUILTY to felony.

This should have been handled by the state and treated like any other assault. But there is some idiotic federal law about assaulting a congressmen as if they are better than ordinary americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.51a107c12c4b

jan 19 2018 A neighbor of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has agreed to plead guilty in federal court in a November attack that left the nation’s best-known libertarian with six broken ribs and briefly sidelined him during the debate over the tax overhaul, according to court documents.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Indiana announced Friday that Rene Boucher, 59, would face a count of assaulting a member of Congress. Authorities said he became angry and “had enough” after seeing Paul stack more brush on a pile near his yard on Nov. 3.

Boucher then executed a “running tackle” on Paul, 55, in the yard of his Bowling Green, Ky., home, according to court records. Paul, who had been mowing his lawn and was wearing headphones, did not see Boucher until the last second.

Federal prosecutors will recommend a sentence of 21 months, according to court papers
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    This should have been handled by the state and treated like any other assault. But there is some idiotic federal law about assaulting a congressmen as if they are better than ordinary americans.
    Six broken ribs is a pretty serious assault. The alleged motive was "seeing Paul stack more brush on a pile near his yard". This dude is a fucking lunatic and society needs to be protected from him. Imagine what he might do if someone cut the line in front of him at the store.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

TOP (01-20-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Six broken ribs is a pretty serious assault. The alleged motive was "seeing Paul stack more brush on a pile near his yard". This dude is a fucking lunatic ...
    Fortunately he doesn't seem to have been carrying at the time, or it could have been worse.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Six broken ribs is a pretty serious assault. The alleged motive was "seeing Paul stack more brush on a pile near his yard". This dude is a fucking lunatic and society needs to be protected from him. Imagine what he might do if someone cut the line in front of him at the store.
    Yes i know what the "official" story is and you are a fool for believing that. I doubt Paul got SIX broken ribs from being merely tackled and i don't think it was about landscaping. We are being lied to again. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes i know what the "official" story is and you are a fool for believing that. I doubt Paul got SIX broken ribs from being merely tackled and i don't think it was about landscaping. We are being lied to again. THINK
    you have some serious paranoid issues.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

If you didn't believe the story, why bother posting it?