Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Goes Off The Rails: ‘White Supremacists Are American Citizens’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Fox News Goes Off The Rails: ‘White Supremacists Are American Citizens’

A reporter on Fox News defended white supremacists over undocumented immigrants on Thursday evening.

“The white supremacists are American citizens,” Mark Steyn, a popular reporter on the network, told Tucker Carlson. “The illegal immigrants are people who shouldn’t be here.”

Steyn, who Carlson introduced as an “actual thinker,” was speaking about a segment on CNN in which Chris Cuomo ripped the Trump administration for making undocumented immigrants seem like “monsters” and “villains” while ignoring the threat posed by white supremacists.

“That may be well and true,” Steyn said, but added that it was “irrelevant” because the white supremacists were citizens.

“The organizing principle of nation-states is that they’re organized on behalf of their citizens, whether their citizens are cheerleaders or white supremacists or whatever,” he said.”

Steyn also complained of “cultural transformation” in Arizona due to immigration:

“In Arizona, a majority of the grade-school children now are Hispanic. That means Arizona’s future is as an Hispanic society. That means, in effect, the border has moved north and the cultural transformation outweighs any economic benefits that that lady was talking about.”
    Carlson called it “bewildering for the people who grew up here.”

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

blackascoal (01-19-2018), evince (01-19-2018), Phantasmal (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Technically true.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey dumb ass! What part of

“The white supremacists are American citizens,” “The illegal immigrants are people who shouldn’t be here.”

isn't true?

I'm not saying that the white supremacists aren't evil and misguided but like it or not they are US citizens. While the illegals have broken our laws and have no right to be here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Irish (01-19-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post

“The white supremacists are American citizens,” “The illegal immigrants are people who shouldn’t be here.”

isn't true?

I'm not saying that the white supremacists aren't evil and misguided but like it or not they are US citizens. While the illegals have broken our laws and have no right to be here.
    Racism is a crime, dumb ass. A moral crime.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Racism is a crime, dumb ass. A moral crime.
    Nice try Einstein but there is no statute anywhere that I know of that says racism in itself is a crime. There are statutes governing hate crimes driven by racism but the beliefs themselves aren't a crime. I do agree that racism is immoral and should be eradicated but that doesn't alter the fact your OP was nothing but pissing in the wind.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Whatever one thinks of the semantics of the statement, it only further solidifies what most Americans think of Trump, his administration, and Fox News.

If any Trump supporter believes this is the language that will engender greater support from the American people .. good luck with that.

Quite obviously you don't know who the American people are.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

The organizing principle of nation-states is that they’re organized on behalf of their citizens, whether their citizens are cheerleaders or white supremacists or whatever,” he said.”
    True enough.

I'm not happy with the xenophobia expressed by Carlson and that Laura Ingram woman though.
    DACA needs a path to citizenship. you can't have a bunch of American raised kids stuck in 2nd class

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Whatever one thinks of the semantics of the statement, it only further solidifies what most Americans think of Trump, his administration, and Fox News.

If any Trump supporter believes this is the language that will engender greater support from the American people .. good luck with that.

He seems to know quite a bit about American racists. Birds of a feather....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

blackascoal (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

isn't true?

The part initiated by that Cuomo? guy referenced above in which he stated white supremacists are a greater threat than illegal immigrants. Only then came the citizenship defense.

So I ask you, what part of "white supremacists are a greater threat than illegal immigrants" is untrue?

Feel free to use this visual aid in formulating your answer.

http://www.yadvashem.org/untoldstori...2_large(3).jpg

15. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

Eagle_Eye (01-19-2018)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Jade Dragon (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nice try Einstein but there is no statute anywhere that I know of that says racism in itself is a crime. There are statutes governing hate crimes driven by racism but the beliefs themselves aren't a crime. I do agree that racism is immoral and should be eradicated but that doesn't alter the fact your OP was nothing but pissing in the wind.
    IT's a crime in the Orwellian thought police America, the leftist retards want.

Are you thinking racist thoughts? Off to the gulag with you!

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (01-19-2018)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    He seems to know quite a bit about American racists. Birds of a feather....
    Agreed .. but underneath their racist character lies a dummy. These people are not intellectuals. They don't even like intellectuals .. or science.

Racism and dumb people. The two are never far apart.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

20. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

Eagle_Eye (01-19-2018)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Jade Dragon (01-19-2018), Joe Capitalist (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

What language uncle BAC?

Do you think continued support for Illegals will help the dims?

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

“The white supremacists are American citizens,” Mark Steyn, a popular reporter on the network, told Tucker Carlson. “The illegal immigrants are people who shouldn’t be here.”
    Who cares what passport white supremacists happened to carry - they are always, unequivocally, in every case, a subhuman piece of shit.

Irrespective of what country they come from I try to judge people on their character and humanity.

Is that not true of conservatives as well?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jade Dragon (01-19-2018), Joe Capitalist (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Who cares what passport white supremacists happened to carry - they are always, unequivocally, in every case, a subhuman piece of shit.

Irrespective of what country they come from I try to judge people on their character and humanity.

Is that not true of conservatives as well?
    Conservatives almost all have revealed poor character by sticking with their unholy alliance with racist trash.
    They must leave the Republican party or be seen at all times attempting to get racists out of their party. Without limitation, that means
    at a minimum abandoning TRump and everything he does.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The part initiated by that Cuomo? guy referenced above in which he stated white supremacists are a greater threat than illegal immigrants. Only then came the citizenship defense.

So I ask you, what part of "white supremacists are a greater threat than illegal immigrants" is untrue?

Feel free to use this visual aid in formulating your answer.

http://www.yadvashem.org/untoldstori...2_large(3).jpg
    Gee I don't believe the holocaust which was a government program is comparable to what we have in the US today!

Now how many white supremacists are there breaking our laws every day versus how many illegals? Think carefully or your brain might explode.

ADDED: You like links was this considered Japanese supremacism?
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 01-19-2018 at 09:42 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (01-19-2018)