Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 275

Thread: Got Pets?

  1. #211 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Um. Ewww. If you mean what I think you mean.
    119 views

  2. #212 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,504
    Thanks
    6,500
    Thanked 8,939 Times in 7,655 Posts
    Groans
    6,538
    Groaned 1,509 Times in 1,462 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I never said you did not use the word "essentially." Nor did my response suggest that you had said, "So, you built a wall to impede the natural behavior of the Heron." (With the "essentially" missing.")

    My response works with the word "essentially" included; my response works with it out.

    You shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up, USF, so out of control...when reading my posts.

    Anyway, my comment was yet another attempt to be a bit friendly...and put you a bit at ease. You are being too hard on yourself.

    But apparently, besides being unable to acknowledge when you are wrong...you seem unable to accept an instance of friendship when offered.

    I guess I have to make do with the laughs your anger provides.
    I'm not sure my responding to your posts, means that I'm "worked up"; but in your make believe world, I'm sure it makes sense to you.

    How cruel of you to endanger the herons and to keep them from what is normal for them.
    Frank, tear down that wall.

    So sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Yes, I am a well known racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer/Leonthecat View Post
    You could grab a cock sucking liar by his forehead and slit his fucking throat the gay assholes don't even care if you kill them...they would be glad to fucking die...
    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  3. #213 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    2,357
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 108 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I'm not sure my responding to your posts, means that I'm "worked up"; but in your make believe world, I'm sure it makes sense to you.

    How cruel of you to endanger the herons and to keep them from what is normal for them.
    Frank, tear down that wall.

    So sad.
    Okay...you want to start another one here.

    Childish on your part...but as I said, "Okay."

    I will outlast you, though, that I guarantee.

  4. #214 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    4,406
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,087 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 106 Times in 101 Posts

    Default

    Well, one thing's for damn sure, "Brunette" isn't Brunette...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  5. #215 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,504
    Thanks
    6,500
    Thanked 8,939 Times in 7,655 Posts
    Groans
    6,538
    Groaned 1,509 Times in 1,462 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Okay...you want to start another one here.

    Childish on your part...but as I said, "Okay."

    I will outlast you, though, that I guarantee.
    I love challenges; but you know this means you'll have to really step up your game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Yes, I am a well known racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer/Leonthecat View Post
    You could grab a cock sucking liar by his forehead and slit his fucking throat the gay assholes don't even care if you kill them...they would be glad to fucking die...
    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  6. #216 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    2,357
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 108 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I love challenges; but you know this means you'll have to really step up your game.
    Step up my game?

    With you?

    I would best you in one of these things while doing a Killer Sudoku.

  7. #217 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,094
    Thanks
    3,742
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 3,339 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 254 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I never said you did not use the word "essentially." Nor did my response suggest that you had said, "So, you built a wall to impede the natural behavior of the Heron." (With the "essentially" missing.")

    My response works with the word "essentially" included; my response works with it out.

    You shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up, USF, so out of control...when reading my posts.

    Anyway, my comment was yet another attempt to be a bit friendly...and put you a bit at ease. You are being too hard on yourself.

    But apparently, besides being unable to acknowledge when you are wrong...you seem unable to accept an instance of friendship when offered.

    I guess I have to make do with the laughs your anger provides.
    What can be said about someone who trolls a thread about pets?
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-14-2018)

  9. #218 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    10,343
    Thanks
    21,939
    Thanked 7,837 Times in 4,934 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 468 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    What can be said about someone who trolls a thread about pets?
    So many words, so little time. Can we go with attention whore? lol

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Althea (02-14-2018)

  11. #219 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    2,357
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 108 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    What can be said about someone who trolls a thread about pets?
    Yeah.

    He has allowed me to bother him in other threads...so he comes to my other posts looking for more.

    Truly sorry about this, Althea.

    I will post a picture of one or more of my pets with each post.

    100_1402.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #220 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    10,343
    Thanks
    21,939
    Thanked 7,837 Times in 4,934 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 468 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yeah.

    He has allowed me to bother him in other threads...so he comes to my other posts looking for more.

    Truly sorry about this, Althea.

    I will post a picture of one or more of my pets with each post.
    Really pretty.

  13. #221 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,504
    Thanks
    6,500
    Thanked 8,939 Times in 7,655 Posts
    Groans
    6,538
    Groaned 1,509 Times in 1,462 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Step up my game?

    With you?

    I would best you in one of these things while doing a Killer Sudoku.
    So you believe; but as you said, a belief can be totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Yes, I am a well known racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer/Leonthecat View Post
    You could grab a cock sucking liar by his forehead and slit his fucking throat the gay assholes don't even care if you kill them...they would be glad to fucking die...
    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  14. #222 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,504
    Thanks
    6,500
    Thanked 8,939 Times in 7,655 Posts
    Groans
    6,538
    Groaned 1,509 Times in 1,462 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yeah.

    He has allowed me to bother him in other threads...so he comes to my other posts looking for more.

    Truly sorry about this, Althea.

    I will post a picture of one or more of my pets with each post.

    100_1402.jpg
    You truly believe that you "bother me".

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    At least you proven that you have a personal river of denial, that you float down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Yes, I am a well known racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer/Leonthecat View Post
    You could grab a cock sucking liar by his forehead and slit his fucking throat the gay assholes don't even care if you kill them...they would be glad to fucking die...
    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  15. #223 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    2,357
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 108 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You truly believe that you "bother me".
    I suspect I bother you a great deal.

    This is a thread about pets. Pet's often follower their people around...begging for attention.

    You are following me around...begging for attention.

    I wonder if that makes you a pet of mine?

    So you believe; but as you said, a belief can be totally wrong.
    If I were "believing"...it might be wrong.

    I mentioned nothing about any "beliefs."

    Cabot and Nappy gettin' along!

    100_2141.jpg

    Give the picture a tap.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    Althea (02-14-2018)

  17. #224 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,094
    Thanks
    3,742
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 3,339 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 254 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yeah.

    He has allowed me to bother him in other threads...so he comes to my other posts looking for more.

    Truly sorry about this, Althea.

    I will post a picture of one or more of my pets with each post.

    100_1402.jpg
    Not a problem at all. He's bumping my thread. Easy for a pet thread to get lost. And....I've got him on ignore, so I don't see the garbage.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  18. #225 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    7,043
    Thanks
    843
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,312 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 209 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I have three pets and two cats. A mastiff golden retriever mix, a min pin and a mutt terrier mix.
    Just because you don't understand it does not make it bad. Celticguy

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

    tff (03-01-2018)

Similar Threads

  1. APP - Will lefties euthanize their pets?
    By Wile E Coyote (D) in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2017, 06:37 PM
  2. Democrats Love Their Pets....
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  3. Are O-BOMB-YAs pets rampaging in Syria?
    By Big Money in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM
  4. Did Obamas pets do it again?
    By Big Money in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:33 AM
  5. But no pets died
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •