Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    :0) I do understand.
    Good beans. lol

Here's how we do a march in the UP of MI. lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (01-18-2018), Phantasmal (01-19-2018)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Good beans. lol

Here's how we do a march in the UP of MI. lol

WOW

Reminds me of places I would go to run my dog in Michigan.

Is that you?

How far away is the supermarket?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,401 Times in 53,278 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WOW
    Reminds me of places I would go to run my dog in Michigan.
    Is that you?
    How far away is the supermarket?
    That's me on snow shoes, last January. We are close to Marquette where there are four different groceries and a super Walmart that are 25 minutes away by highway minus weather. We're tough up here. We have generators, solar panels, stockpiles of foodies and stuff, plus we all know each other and look out for each other. Got a problem... our neighbors got you covered. I love this place so much!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-19-2018)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That's me on snow shoes, last January. We are close to Marquette where there are four different groceries and a super Walmart that are 25 minutes away by highway minus weather. We're tough up here. We have generators, solar panels, stockpiles of foodies and stuff, plus we all know each other and look out for each other. Got a problem... our neighbors got you covered. I love this place so much!
    Coolness .. sounds like a wonderful lifestyle, low on stress.

You look good.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2018)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,401 Times in 53,278 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Coolness .. sounds like a wonderful lifestyle, low on stress.
    You look good.
    Thanks. Very much. :~)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,681 Times in 27,326 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

The Pink Tide has awakened.
    I am always struck by the optics, the visual contrast between a crowd of progressives, and a crowd of Trump supporters. I mean, if you really worked out the demographics, isn't a Trump crowd about 92 percent male, with average age, like about 78 years old?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

blackascoal (01-18-2018), Phantasmal (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-18-2018)

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

The Pink Tide has awakened.

Trump at One Year: Women's March returns, but the real focus now is the midterm elections
    January 17, 2018

WASHINGTON — The Women's March will be back on the streets this weekend, but now the movement that arose in "resistance" to President Trump is about more than just marching.

It's about registering voters and electoral power in November. And for Linda Meigs of Huntsville, Ala., like many others inspired by last year's march in Washington, D.C., it’s about running.

Instead of simply attending one of the many Women’s March anniversary events across the nation this weekend, this time Meigs will be speaking at her hometown event – as a Democratic candidate for Alabama’s state house.

“A year ago, I would have described myself as a teacher, a wife and a mother,” said Meigs, 63, a middle school French teacher. “Now, because of the events of this past year, I add to that an activist and a leader. And it’s pretty darned exciting.”

The Women’s March drew millions of protesters at events nationwide on the first full day of Trump’s administration.

Since then, activists have swelled the ranks of grassroots organizations, forming a national network of volunteers that Democrats hope will help them retake control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November. Already, the anti-Trump resistance movement has helped Democrats pick up a Senate seat in Alabama’s special election and exceed expectations in other elections across the country.

This weekend, as hundreds of local Women’s March anniversary events are held across the country, national organizers in Las Vegas will launch the next phase of their movement, “Power to the Polls,” a national voter registration and mobilization tour targeting swing states. They hope to register 1 million new voters and help elect more women and progressives to office.

“It’s really a weekend for families and for women to come together and reflect on everything that we have accomplished in 2017 and then think about how we need to move beyond just resistance,” said Bob Bland, Women's March co-president. “We have enormous collective power when we come together in numbers too large to ignore.”

Tens of thousands of women now want to run for office. Just one organization, Emily’s List, which helps elect pro-choice Democratic women, has heard from 26,000 women since Election Day 2016 who are interested in running. That’s compared to the 920 women who reached out during the two-year 2016 election cycle.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/1041198001/

Democrats have won every special election since Trump was elected, and women have had a strong hand in every one of those victories .. just as they will in 2018.
    What a bunch of fetus hating pussies. lol
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am always struck by the optics, the visual contrast between a crowd of progressives, and a crowd of Trump supporters. I mean, if you really worked out the demographics, isn't a Trump crowd about 92 percent male, with average age, like about 78 years old?
    A striking contrast between the future and the past.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2018)

14. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    next time put it in quotation marks if you want to later claim its a quote nut polisher
    Fuck me the lunatic has finally worked out how to use quotes after 10 years and now is admonishing others, you just can't make it up.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

15. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That has been my experience over the years and different ports. However, for the sake of science, I shall investigate this thoroughly and report back........
    Most people use the word "vagina" to refer to private parts. But technically, the term describes only the narrow canal that runs inside the body from the vulva to the cervix.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I’d welcome large numbers of pussy hats out in the streets lol.

And plenty of microphones to go around for the Madonna’s and the like. The mainstream voters need reminded just how far gone the left has become.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017