Thread: Physical

1. #466 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    So...no link that proves me wrong? You really do have a low standard for 'getting my ass handed to me'.

Or do you 'hardly doubt' that too?
    No link? You posted about it "I saw that live. Dr. laughed as he addressed Gupta, expecting to be caught in a lie. But...as I recall, the calcium level was brushed off by the Dr. because it took so many years for the levels to skyrocket.

He's lying, as he was probably instructed to do. Lest we forget....the CIC is his boss....not the press. He cannot refuse a direct order. "

Seriously, do you even know what day it is?

2. #467 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Not even close. Are you saying that the military Doctor broke the law by saying what he did to Gupta? A simple yes or no will do.
    HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are saying that he broke the law by lying. A law that only exists in your head. And maybe the high seas. Best you come in off the water, and clear the salt from your brain.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #468 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many doctors would you like to hear from? The Dr. lied to the press, and stuttered and stammered when confronted. I guess you were wrong about him being required to tell the truth.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8165371.html
    So you would go to court testifying that the military Doctor lied based on your observations. I see. What qualifications do you have to make that assessment other than another toke of that joint cat fucker?

4. #469 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No link? You posted about it "I saw that live. Dr. laughed as he addressed Gupta, expecting to be caught in a lie. But...as I recall, the calcium level was brushed off by the Dr. because it took so many years for the levels to skyrocket.

He's lying, as he was probably instructed to do. Lest we forget....the CIC is his boss....not the press. He cannot refuse a direct order. "

Seriously, do you even know what day it is?
    Is there a link the Domer posted, that refutes what I said, or isn't there?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #470 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you would go to court testifying that the military Doctor lied based on your observations. I see. What qualifications do you have to make that assessment other than another toke of that joint cat fucker?
    OK...you've moved the goal posts out of the stadium. My work is done here. You were wrong. Just move to another thread.

6. #471 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You can't even be objective about this. I've looked at full-length pics of both and Hillary is no way obese for her height, unlike trump.
    LMAO... she is a weeble wobble.

7. #472 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are saying that he broke the law by lying. A law that only exists in your head. And maybe the high seas. Best you come in off the water, and clear the salt from your brain.
    You have stated (as anyone can see other than you obviously) that the military Doctor cannot say anything that Trump will not allow him too as it is against the law. He did. That would make you wrong. Again.

8. #473 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK...you've moved the goal posts out of the stadium. My work is done here. You were wrong. Just move to another thread.
    I have not any goal posts at all. You just cannot answer the question as you are wrong. As usual. You have done no "work" here, just made yourself look stupid as usual.

9. #474 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Lol. You forget I've been reading your posts for almost nine years. You and I have already argued about your tactic of blaming everything that goes wrong with the economy on Democrats. It's your m.o. about everything else in government also.
    The above is complete nonsense. Again, like Desh, you just say the same stupid shit over and over and hope that someone believes you.

10. #475 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is there a link the Domer posted, that refutes what I said, or isn't there?
    You referenced it you dope addict. Holy shit, your mind is gone!

11. #476 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

It does not matter if it is a peer though Domer according to Althea. That would mean that the military Doctor broke the law.
    Here’s the real deal.

One can spin the “true” numbers, just as this doctor obviously did, in any number if ways. He claims results are “excellent”, then has to concede when pressed.

He’s no dummy. And he’s also smack dab in the middle of a political issue, too. He can’t spin it in any other way but the most positive and he knows it. He knows the consequences of “Trump is a heart attack ready to happen”, so he puts obvious obesity and heart disease in the best possible light.

Is he lying? Nope. Is he spinning? LIKE A FUCKING TOP!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Cypress (01-18-2018), Phantasmal (01-18-2018)

13. #477 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Here’s the real deal.

One can spin the “true” numbers, just as this doctor obviously did, in any number if ways. He claims results are “excellent”, then has to concede when pressed.

He’s no dummy. And he’s also smack dab in the middle of a political issue, too. He can’t spin it in any other way but the most positive and he knows it. He knows the consequences of “Trump is a heart attack ready to happen”, so he puts obvious obesity and heart disease in the best possible light.

That is a good explanation. Reasonable.

14. #478 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You referenced it you dope addict. Holy shit, your mind is gone!
    Post the link.

15. #479 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Here’s the real deal.

Lies by omission are still lies. He is required to omit anything that POTUS tells him to. Actual weight being the most obvious. Sailor claims that he is not allowed to lie by omission, and he's wrong.

POTUS makes the decision as to what is, and isn't released. Nobody else.

16. #480 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have not any goal posts at all. You just cannot answer the question as you are wrong. As usual. You have done no "work" here, just made yourself look stupid as usual.
    Start a poll if it makes you feel better. Or, you could always delete the post that started you down this rabbit hole, that you simply cannot escape.