Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

1. #736 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J Craft View Post
    So you stand accused of your racist hatred by more than just myself- There’s a reason for that. You ooze racist hatred. The anger and racial hatred is in almost every post you make.
    Sure, all the racists, and ONLY racists, claim that the black guy is a racist. :0) What a surprise.

Kiss my ass you clownish bitch. ;0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-22-2018), evince (01-22-2018), Micawber (01-22-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2018)

3. #737 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Those women that voted for dump will always vote republican. We don't need to cater or try to change their minds we need to get new progressive votes into the mix.

When we go after those voters, we have to compromise our agenda to please them. We have to stop letting racism, hate and greed win.
    Ra-men.

4. #738 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Planned Parenthood president tells white women to 'do better' in fight for equality

(CNN)The president of Planned Parenthood called on white women to do more to "save this country from itself," crediting women of color with many of the recent political victories.

The momentum from 2017's Women's March fueled protests against the Muslim Ban and inspired activists to demand accountability from Congress, in Hollywood and in the workplace, Cecile Richards said Sunday at the Women's March #PowertothePolls rally in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"All across the country, the Women's March inspired doctors and teachers and mothers to become activists and organizers and, yes, candidates for office," Richards said. "And from Virginia to Alabama and to last week in Wisconsin, women have beaten the odds to elect our own to office. ... Women of color, transgender women, rural and urban women."

Richards credited women of color with many of these successes.

"These victories were led and made possible by women of color," Richards said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/21/us/wom...rnd/index.html
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-21-2018)

6. #739 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Sure, all the racists, and ONLY racists, claim that the black guy is a racist. :0) What a surprise.

Kiss my ass you clownish bitch. ;0)
    Look at those racist hateful fingers you point. Always the same ugly hate filled rants. YOU are the kind of person who lives to rant and hate- YOU are the problem, never the solution.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

7. The Following User Groans At J Craft For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (01-22-2018)

8. #740 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Look at those racist hateful fingers you point. Always the same ugly hate filled rants. YOU are the kind of person who lives to rant and hate- YOU are the problem, never the solution.
    What the fuck do you want bitch? What?

You're too goddamn stupid to even back up your own bullshit claims. You keep posting to me with your infantile emotions like a rejected 12 year old.

If all you have is emotion to offer .. I'm going to kick your stupid ass into the dungeon.

Got anything .. ANYTHING?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2018)

10. #741 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're too goddamn stupid to even back up your own bullshit claims. You keep posting to me with your infantile emotions like a rejected 12 year old.

If all you have is emotion to offer .. I'm going to kick your stupid ass into the dungeon.

Is this yet another Toxic Top sock?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

blackascoal (01-21-2018)

12. #742 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Simmer down, no need to stroke out. I don't have a problem. I'm not the racist hater dude, you are. Obviously the angst has twisted up your thinking so much, that your life has become one big irrational hate-fest.

Proof? Reading your racist hate filled posts is the proof. This isn't a court of law, it's an opinion board. I formed an opinion about you based on the ugliness, the hate-filled rants, the focus on racisism and racial angst you display- it's easy to see your racism and hatefulness.

13. #743 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Simmer down, no need to stroke out. I don't have a problem. I'm not the racist hater dude, you are. Obviously the angst has twisted up your thinking so much, that your life has become one big irrational hate-fest.

Proof? Reading your racist hate filled posts is the proof. This isn't a court of law, it's an opinion board. I formed an opinion about you based on the ugliness, the hate-filled rants, the focus on racisism and racial angst you display- it's easy to see your racism and hatefulness.
    He's sound like an angry young man, despite the fact he is over 60!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

14. #744 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    He's sound like an angry young man, despite the fact he is over 60!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
    I've seen posts he's made on a few other forums. He's always spewing the same hateful, and racist crap. The dude is seriously blind to his racist hatred.

15. #745 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

He is trying to goad you, BAC. That is a typical tactic of righwing message board losers: to hurl false accusations, and try to goad you.
    Trust me, I have seen this lackluster and lame rightwing tactic for over a decade.

There is no normal, well adjusted adult here who thinks you have said or done anything even remotely racist.

When you really think about is, about 90% of what rightwingers post on jpp.com is psychological projection, butt hurt resentment, and feeble juvenile attempts to provoke a reaction.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

blackascoal (01-21-2018), christiefan915 (01-22-2018), Phantasmal (01-22-2018)

17. #746 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your opinion doesn't mean shit asshole without FACTS / PROOF. All you offer is your silly ass EMOTION, and you keep saying the same stuid shit over and over.

Nothing to offer to the conversation .. which I've been having successfully with sane, adult people.

If there's nothing else mr nothing .. go fuck yourself.

18. #747 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    He is trying to goad you, BAC. That is a typical tactic of righwing message board losers: to hurl false accusations, and try to goad you.
    Trust me, I have seen this lackluster and lame rightwing tactic for over a decade.

There is no normal, well adjusted adult here who thinks you have said or done anything even remotely racist.

When you really think about is, about 90% of what rightwingers post on jpp.com is psychological projection, butt hurt resentment, and feeble juvenile attempts to provoke a reaction.
    I know, but nothing these assholes say fazes me in the least. Watching these morons desperately scrambling around to prove their own racism is indeed hilarious.

Look at the post above .. havane poon and j nothing talking about how racist I am. Hilarious

Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cypress (01-21-2018)

20. #748 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Is this yet another Toxic Top sock?
    Who knows what it is.

21. #749 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your opinion doesn't mean shit asshole without FACTS / PROOF. All you offer is your silly ass EMOTION, and you keep saying the same stuid shit over and over.

Nothing to offer to the conversation .. which I've been having successfully with sane, adult people.

If there's nothing else mr nothing .. go fuck yourself.
    You don't have adult conversations. You have hateful rants full of angst, foul language, and arrogance. You call names and attempt to bully others from your imagined perch of superiority.

You are a hateful racist
    You are the perfect poster child of racial hatred.

22. #750 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

you are correct, sir. this guy is a bad hombre. I must place this guy on ignore list probation until he repents. I will not hold my breath for any time.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out