Thread: Lefty Limits

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Lefty Limits

Lefties can look and sound like regular folks, but unfortunately, they are limited to thinking like lefties. We were all born as little lefties screaming for a bottle or tit for survival, but some of us take the righty path. Since righties were once lefties, we are capable of talking or thinking lefty thoughts, in addition to being able to process righty thoughts. Yep, we can process both lefty AND righty thoughts. Lefties on the other hand, have never been righties, which means they are only capable of processing lefty thoughts.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 6,070 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You vomited up this stupidity before, and sound super lost, and desperate doing it again. Go swallow some pieces from a Trivial Pursuit game, and see if it wears off on you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-14-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lefties can look and sound like regular folks, but unfortunately, they are limited to thinking like lefties. We were all born as little lefties screaming for a bottle or tit for survival, but some of us take the righty path. Since righties were once lefties, we are capable of talking or thinking lefty thoughts, in addition to being able to process righty thoughts. Yep, we can process both lefty AND righty thoughts. Lefties on the other hand, have never been righties, which means they are only capable of processing lefty thoughts.

Probably good idea to start researching rehab centers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Rune (01-14-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

While lefty replies will be formed from exclusively left thoughts, there is more. Not only are lefties limited to lefty thoughts, they are also unable to process the implications of being limited in this way. Lefties cannot conceive and objectively summarize the concept that I described in my OP any better than a dog can be taught to read a book.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

While lefty replies will be formed from exclusively left thoughts, there is more. Not only are lefties limited to lefty thoughts, they are also unable to process the implications of being limited in this way. Lefties cannot conceive and objectively summarize the concept that I described in my OP any better than a dog can be taught to read a book.
    Your need for a rehab center is more pronounced than ever

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,474 Times in 17,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,563 Times in 4,243 Posts

Setting a new limit for stupid and worthless threads. Congratulations.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Your need for a rehab center is more pronounced than ever
    I am not aware of any rehab centers that can turn righties back into lefties. Smoking dope turns righties back into lefties within a few minutes, but the effects fade within hours. Maybe a long term prescription to dope would work, but it would have to be administered by force.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not aware of any rehab centers that can turn righties back into lefties. Smoking dope turns righties back into lefties within a few minutes, but the effects fade within hours. Maybe a long term prescription to dope would work, but it would have to be administered by force.
    Those centers would be colleges. Education and the ability to digest facts would do the job.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Those centers would be colleges. Education and the ability to digest facts would do the job.
    Indeed, college is a lefty indoctrination ground, but it only works on a blank slate like a kid fresh out of high school. Once a person is a righty, there is no going back. We were all born as feral lefties as I already mentioned above, but those of us who have become righties now have additional thoughts and knowledge that lefties do not. The only way we could return to our lefty condition would be to wipe out all of the additional knowledge that we have as righties.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-04-2018)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Would you care to estimate what level of education I have? I am a lowly Trump voter, and I do like working hard... What do you think, 8th grade? Maybe some high school? Would it help if I used ostentatious argot to form my posts? Go ahead, take a guess.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Indeed, college is a lefty indoctrination ground, but it only works on a blank slate like a kid fresh out of high school. Once a person is a righty, there is no going back. We were all born as feral lefties as I already mentioned above, but those of us who have become righties now have additional thoughts and knowledge that lefties do not. The only way we could return to our lefty condition would be to wipe out all of the additional knowledge that we have as righties.
    What an idiot. A 19 year old kid is blank slate? The crap you post is scary.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Clearly you are neither one because you have no coherent thoughts.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    Clearly you are neither one because you have no coherent thoughts.
    I remember what it was like to think like this. I was a lefty for quite a long time. Used to have that enlightened feeling as I listened to NPR news fade into Aaron Copland music on my commute, I was a full on lefty.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,820 Times in 8,865 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

So that leaves the most important question ... why do you care?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch