1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    It was just a matter of time.

Now Mueller needs to investigate the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.
    VINCE FOSTER!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Total crap. The uranium mine was a Canadian company. A Russian owned a small part. He wanted to increase his share to 51. It required approval from 9 different agencies. It was not the type of deal that was raised to Secty of State personal level, nor the departments project. None of the uranium was shipped out of the US, before or after. It was our uranium shipped around the US to American facilities.
    true enough.......as is the fact that the Clintons received millions of dollars before she instructed the state department to approve the transfer.........

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-18-2018)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Total crap. The uranium mine was a Canadian company. A Russian owned a small part. He wanted to increase his share to 51. It required approval from 9 different agencies. It was not the type of deal that was raised to Secty of State personal level, nor the departments project. None of the uranium was shipped out of the US, before or after. It was our uranium shipped around the US to American facilities.
    Bullshit, some of it left the country. You really should try and keep up. http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ope-memos-show

Besides, if Russia is such a bad actor, why would we give them control of ANY of our uranium. Especially since we don't even have enough of our own, and have to import much of what we need?

“Neither Uranium One Inc. nor AMRZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the exports of uranium for use in reactor fuel,” then-NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko wrote to Barrasso.
    The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — the NRC in 2012 authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to simply add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move to Canada.

The move escaped notice in Congress.

Officials at RSB, Cameco and Rosatom did not return repeated phone calls or emails seeking comment.

Uranium One's American arm, however, emailed a statement to The Hill on Wednesday evening confirming it did export uranium to Canada through the trucking firm and that 25 percent of that nuclear fuel eventually made its way outside North America to Europe and Asia, stressing all the exports complied with federal law.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I don't care
    Of course you don't, you unAmerican piece of shit.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Of course you don't, you unAmerican piece of shit.
    This is what I posted before you edited it:

> I don't care if it goes all the way down to Old Nick - who the heck was bribing who(m)?
    You guys need to get your story straight. <

I was referring to Lambert's indictment for bribing a Russian, which you linked - with no evidence whatsoever - to Russians allegedly bribing HC.

Do you have a remotely sensible response? If not, do us a favor and STFU.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, I was trying to explain that to our resident redneck.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    This is what I posted before you edited it:

> I don't care if it goes all the way down to Old Nick - who the heck was bribing who(m)?
    You guys need to get your story straight. <

I was referring to Lambert's indictment for bribing a Russian, which you linked - with no evidence whatsoever - to Russians allegedly bribing HC.

Do you have a remotely sensible response? If not, do us a favor and STFU.
    This is just the beginning. If you had an ounce of intellectual honesty, you would know what evidence is out there concerning monies funneled to the Clinton Foundation by Russian interests, as well as a half a million dollar "speaking fee" paid directly to Bubba Clinton. You would also know about the gagging of an inside informant by the Obama administration, and the attempt to bury the entire case. But you don't, so there it is.

Furthermore, you and your ilk keep telling us that the Mueller investigation will eventually turn up something to pin on Trump concerning Russian collusion, but won't even entertain the same potential scenario in this case. Hypocrites, the lot of ya.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is just the beginning. If you had an ounce of intellectual honesty, you would know what evidence is out there concerning monies funneled to the Clinton Foundation by Russian interests, as well as a half a million dollar "speaking fee" paid directly to Bubba Clinton. You would also know about the gagging of an inside informant by the Obama administration, and the attempt to bury the entire case. But you don't, so there it is.

Furthermore, you and your ilk keep telling us that the Mueller investigation will eventually turn up something to pin on Trump concerning Russian collusion, but won't even entertain the same potential scenario in this case. Hypocrites, the lot of ya.
    So, your intellectually honest theory is that Lambert was bribing the Russians and the Russians were bribing Hillary. Why didn't Lambert just bribe Hillary directly? LOL.

As for Trump colluding with Russians, I have never said anything about that here or anywhere else. Actually I doubt that Trump was personally involved. If I were running a foreign operation to sabotage US elections, I sure as hell wouldn't confide in blabbermouth.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It has everything to do with Uranium One. I posted a link to the actual press release from The Justice Department. Don't be an idiot, you're embarrassing yourself.
    I corrected your bigoted one side stupidity. Take the time to learn something. IT had nothing to do with Hillary. It was about bribing people to get a contract to ship uranium INTO, not FROM the US.is exactly the opposite of the insane Uranium one deals the rightys are fomenting. Your argument is not only nonsensical, but absolutely wrong.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I corrected your bigoted one side stupidity. Take the time to learn something. IT had nothing to do with Hillary. It was about bribing people to get a contract to ship uranium INTO, not FROM the US.is exactly the opposite of the insane Uranium one deals the rightys are fomenting. Your argument is not only nonsensical, but absolutely wrong.
    I coulda swore I told you to shut the fuck up.
    Every life matters

14. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bullshit, some of it left the country. You really should try and keep up. http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ope-memos-show

Besides, if Russia is such a bad actor, why would we give them control of ANY of our uranium. Especially since we don't even have enough of our own, and have to import much of what we need?
    Yep. Some of it did. Know where almost 40% of our uranium comes from, dumbshit? Kazakhstan and RUSSIA. Ain't that a hoot?

We don't have enough of our own? Wrong again, Festus. From Forbes:

"We have more uranium (U) than we need for hundreds of years of nuclear power as a big chunk of our energy generation. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesco.../#2e84f27167ce

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

We also have rare earth metals in big quantities. We buy them from China. Mining it,is filthy , dangerous and expensive, like Uranium. It is cheaper and cleaner to buy it from other countries.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Asylum View Post
    I don't care if it goes all the way down to Old Nick - who the heck was bribing who(m)?
    You guys need to get your story straight.
    So you think the Trump colluded with Russia story is a straight one? Moron.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

What is public knowledge about this now?

There has been an indictment regarding transporting uranium and bribes. And we know that some of the Uranium One uranium was transported out of the country.

Lock her up!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hvilleherb For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-20-2018)

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Amazing how no matter what the conversation is regarding Mueller's investigation it almost always comes down to a whataboutism employing one of the umpteen Clinton conspiracies

Right wing inneundos of one sort or another have been around as long as the Clintons have, there can't be any other individuals in America who have been tried, litigated, and found guilty of something or other in the right wing media than the Clintons. It's almost comical

21. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-19-2018)