Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to know what Small hands spiritual adviser wants from you good Christians

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyHippy View Post
    Paula White is not my preacher. You lose just like every other atheist that thinks they know everything about religion.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,792 Times in 32,156 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

ya, sorry.....guess we're not seein' it.......probably because you lied.......sort of sad you would lie about a preacher.......even sadder that Owl "thanked" you given that she's already lost this argument once......

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ya, sorry.....guess we're not seein' it
    Well, curing the blind is not in my repertoire.
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TrippyHippy For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-14-2018)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, curing the blind is not in my repertoire.
    lying obviously is, though.......there's this "Find" button in the upper corner......why don't you plug your lies into it and do a search.......

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lying obviously is, though.......there's this "Find" button in the upper corner......why don't you plug your lies into it and do a search.......
    Interesting you can find that button, but can't read a simple OP.
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TrippyHippy For This Post:

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Interesting you can find that button, but can't read a simple OP.
    it really puzzles me why you idiots think you can sit there and lie and that nobody realizes it....anyone who can read can see what you posted is no where in the OP.....what do you think you gain by clinging to a lie and looking stupid?.....

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Maybe he throws it into a burning bush or something. Or folds it into paper airplanes and flings them into the sky.

Interesting that that POS claims to be a Christian. I've had him on ignore for months due to his vulgar and juvenile posts, his vile racism, his inability to convey a thought without name-calling, and just because I don't like stupid.
    And it's him and people like him who have the nerve to hide their bigotry behind Bible quotes. Some of these faux-Christians use the excuse "I'm not perfect but I'm saved." As if being "saved" is a Get Out of Jail Free card that allows all sorts of ungodly behaviour.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (01-14-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-14-2018)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,535 Times in 52,751 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And it's him and people like him who have the nerve to hide their bigotry behind Bible quotes. Some of these faux-Christians use the excuse "I'm not perfect but I'm saved." As if being "saved" is a Get Out of Jail Free card that allows all sorts of ungodly behaviour.
    I think sometimes that they ignore the words in their own Holy Book:

22 Then Jesus traveled throughout the towns and villages, teaching as He made His way toward Jerusalem.
    23 “Lord,” someone asked Him, “will only a few people be saved?” Jesus answered,
    24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able.
    25 After the master of the house gets up and shuts the door, you will stand outside knocking and saying, ‘Lord, open the door for us.’
    But he will reply, ‘I do not know where you are from.’
    26 Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’
    27 And he will answer, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from. Depart from me, all you evildoers.’
    28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves are thrown out.
    29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will recline at the table in the kingdom of God.
    30 And indeed, some who are last will be first, and some who are first will be last.” - Luke 13:22 - 30

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-14-2018)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

22 Then Jesus traveled throughout the towns and villages, teaching as He made His way toward Jerusalem.
    23 “Lord,” someone asked Him, “will only a few people be saved?” Jesus answered,
    24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able.
    25 After the master of the house gets up and shuts the door, you will stand outside knocking and saying, ‘Lord, open the door for us.’
    26 Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’
    27 And he will answer, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from. Depart from me, all you evildoers.’
    28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves are thrown out.
    29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will recline at the table in the kingdom of God.
    30 And indeed, some who are last will be first, and some who are first will be last.” - Luke 13:22 - 30
    That's funny. ANOTHER idiot and non-Christian claiming they know the meaning of something they say is meaningless.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For CFM and the rest of you racist losers: Don't bother. Unread. Have a nice evening.

ignore list 1-14-18.jpg

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Excellent!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unread...lol

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Well if you voted for a pagan in the first place your not a real christian but if you did here is your Christian responcibilaty. Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

“The reason is God lays claim to all firsts,” White wrote on her website. “So when you keep for yourself something that belongs to God you are desecrating what is to be consecrated to God.”
    The reality of what the Scriptures say about supporting Government and being a Christian? It has nothing to do with money....but the responsibility of all those professing to be Christians.

1st... The Apostle Paul (a hand picked Apostle, appointed by the Christ) made it known that ALL GOVERNMENTS, pagan or not...exist by the authority of God.....and all Christians are commanded to be subject to those common laws of the land,

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities (so much for those fake Christians that claim Trump is not their president). For there is no authority except from God, and THE AUTHORITIES THAT EXIST ARE APPOINTED BY GOD. Therefore WHOEVER resists (breaks the law of the land...etc.,) the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment upon themselves." -- Romans 13:1-2

In fact during the time of Christ upon earth and shortly after there were several examples of Christians actually working in government positions of authority. Example "Zacchaeus" was a tax collector (Luke: 19-2), even when he repented of his sinful life there is no evidence that he quit his job after he became a Christian (Luke 19:8-10). There are other examples of individual Christians serving in Caesar's government, "All saints greet you, especially those of Caesar's household." -- Phil. 4:22

Not to mention the very first gentile covert to become a Christian was a Roman Commander, a soldier in Caesar's Army....Cornelius (Acts 10). Another example of a so called Pagan being called to serve the Lord ....the Ethiopian eunuch who severed the queen of Ethiopia directly as a tax collector...and came to Jerusalem to worship the Lord (Acts 8:27).

But...back to content of the Word of God and how a Christian is to obey the government appointed over him/her. Its clear that Christians are not forbidden to serve in a government position. Then the Apostle has a warning against anyone that does not obey that government, "For he (government authority as per the context) is GOD'S MINISTER UNTO YOU FOR GOOD. But if you do evil, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain (a reference to having God's authority to administer the DEATH PENALTY when required).....FOR HE IS GOD'S MINISTER, AND AVENGER TO EXECUTE WRATH ON HIM WHO PRACTICES EVIL." -- Romans 13:4

Why does God allow the government to seek revenge in order to defend even Christians against evil? Because the Christian is indeed forbidden to seek revenge and take the law into his own hands (there is a difference between revenge and self defense)....Vengeance belongs to God...not the Christian (Romans 12:19)

This revelation proves that God allows the death penalty...for God is the one that instigated the penalty of death for those who engaged in acts of evil against his fellow man....in particularly the spilling of innocent blood (Genesis 9:5-6)

The direct words of Christ as revealed in the scripture proves that ALL GOVERNMENTS exist by the authority of God. "Then Pilate said to Him (Jesus)....Are you speaking to me? Do you know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You? Jesus answered, You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given to you from above. Therefore the one that delivered Me has the greater sin. (referring to His innocence)" -- John 19: 10-11.

The question then is the fact of those attempting to accuse the President of something that has not happened. Just when did Mr. Trump demand of those who supported him to Send Money to this woman? Document it. If not.....this thread contains nothing but ignorance to the truth found in the actual text of the Word of God...and Gossip instigated by those attempting to reject the authority of the duly elected and appointed Government authority known as President Donald J. Trump.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Excellent!
    Thanks.

Personally, I think it's better to live your life so that you like the person you see in the mirror when you brush your teeth in the morning. It's nice to hope for an eternal life and all, but it doesn't do you much good if you spend your current life being a dick.

It's been many, many moons since Sunday School. Do Christians still teach their adherents that they are to act in such a way as to be shining examples to attract more souls to the Lord? If so I don't see much of that in the on-line world anymore, from those who self-identify as Christians.... especially on the right where Jesus is needed now more than ever.

Here is another Bible passage that doesn't seem to be in much use any more by the Right:

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
    32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
    33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
    34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
    35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
    36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
    38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
    39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
    40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
    42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
    43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
    44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
    45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
    46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.” (Matthew 25: 31 - 46)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

When Obama was president of the Untied States....how many violent riots and acts of wanton destruction of private property did those who disagreed with his politics engage? Document them....how many fake severed heads were held up as a joke that resembled Barry Soetoro? How many republicans beat down folks for voting for Obama? How many Electoral College voters were threatened with violence against them or their families? And who was the first that refused to accept the results of the election?

The cry baby left has no shame.