Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: No Wall No DACA

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I like the one that had steel beams sunk in the ground, in a X pattern, with solar panels mounted on the US side.
    They said the space between the X's, at ground level, would provide access for repairs and monitors; while the top portion would be for transportation and inspections.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    really?....because the only folks who even bother to think about it are the dumbfuck lib'ruls who can't get over losing the election........folks sort of like you......
    Personally I don't think Donald Trump himself can get it out of his mind. That is why he set up that Mickey Mouse commission to investigate the "widespread" fraud.

He even went so far as to use the number 3,000,000 fraudulent votes.

Anyway...I am happy to acknowledge that Donald Trump won the election fair and square...but people like you seem to get steamed if anyone points out that 3,000,000 more people voted for Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, it is mostly people like you laboring over it...not people like me.

Don't worry...most of us are laughing at your misery...not joining you in it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2018)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so many lib'ruls are ashamed to admit what they are.....what's your reason for being ashamed?.....
    If I were a liberal, I would not be ashamed to acknowledge that I was a liberal.

I am not...so when someone guesses that I am, I mention that I am not.

I sometimes wonder why anyone would claim to be an American conservative, though, because American conservatism is like a cancer eating at the American body.

K?

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    And California refuses to turn over their records to see how many illegals voted, gee I wonder why.
    No...you and the right are not obsessed with the fact that Hillary Clinton got 3,000,000 more votes than Donald Trump.

What a laugh the far right is!

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

one thing we know for sure about California......they have more electoral votes than they are entitled to because they count illegals........
    The conservative state of Wyoming...the definitely in the Republican column for president state of Wyoming...has a population of 600,000 people and 3 votes in the Electoral College. California has almost a population of almost 40,000,000 people and has 55 electoral votes.

If the populace of California had 3 votes for every 600,000 (which would be the fair thing to do)...it would have almost 200 votes. It is way, way, way under represented in the Electoral College.

Get your facts straight before making such an outlandishly silly and false statement as you made there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2018)

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I have a better idea. Build a wall or place armed guard at the border and NO DACA.

By rewarding these kids, the only thing you're telling parents is break the law, come here illegally, bring your kids, and we'll reward them for your actions. Not a very good way to run a country.
    no, and even worse is Dems want the illegal parents who brought the illegal kids to be able to stay also. In-other words they want NO rules, you get here, hook or crook, jump the fence, sneak in, overstay a visa, whatever, you're in, Welcome.

it's just sad
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The conservative state of Wyoming...the definitely in the Republican column for president state of Wyoming...has a population of 600,000 people and 3 votes in the Electoral College. California has almost a population of almost 40,000,000 people and has 55 electoral votes.

If the populace of California had 3 votes for every 600,000 (which would be the fair thing to do)...it would have almost 200 votes. It is way, way, way under represented in the Electoral College.

Get your facts straight before making such an outlandishly silly and false statement as you made there.
    so just let California and New York select our President?

great plan goofy, do people ask you how you got so stupid or ??

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then it's high time to disband the Senate!

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was in the Orlando Airport this weekend and I met a Puerto Rican family moving to The States ... we got to talking and they made it clear, the first thing they're doing after establishing residency ... is to Register as Democrats to Vote against The Republican Party and against Drumpf.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No...you and the right are not obsessed with the fact that Hillary Clinton got 3,000,000 more votes than Donald Trump.

What a laugh the far right is!
    Yes I am concerned about illegal voting, every illegal vote is a vote stolen from a U.S. citizen.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I was in the Orlando Airport this weekend and I met a Puerto Rican family moving to The States ... we got to talking and they made it clear, the first thing they're doing after establishing residency ... is to Register as Democrats to Vote against The Republican Party and against Drumpf.
    Good for them then Fl. will be turned into a shithole just like where they came from.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    Good for them then Fl. will be turned into a shithole just like where they came from.
    Just because you fly into Orlando International Airport, doesn't mean you're moving to Florida.

BTW ... for future reference, your address doesn't determine who you are as a Human.

As a matter of fact, what you "say" and what you "do" does go a long way though.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

great news you idiot,

first of all I don't believe your story, but still cute of you to make it up.

but your conclusion is...
    in a generation or two we will be Puerto Rico II?

go you go

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    great news you idiot,

first of all I don't believe your story, but still cute of you to make it up.

but your conclusion is...
    in a generation or two we will be Puerto Rico II?

go you go
    I've long since stop giving a shit about what Trumpster believe or not ... because no one gives a Fuck.

I'm in Florida Every 3rd week of January for The https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...5srZ2ieLNRHqqu

Where you'll find a diverse Group of People who couldn't give a shit about your fears and racism.