Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: 'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Nonsense. Pure and simple nonsense.
    I'm only going on the excuses you made when I pointed out a history of Alabama thug actions on and off the field.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I'm only going on the excuses you made when I pointed out a history of Alabama thug actions on and off the field.
    If someone is arrested and then either not prosecuted or they are acquitted, your claims that they should be punished is nonsense.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If someone is arrested and then either not prosecuted or they are acquitted, your claims that they should be punished is nonsense.
    In other words, you take the attitude that if for whatever reason, and it could have nothing to do with the situation, a prosecutor chooses not to pursue charges it means the person didn't do something wrong.

"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning" - Attorney Jerry D. Jones concerning not pursuing charges against Cam Robinson

What a crock of shit. What this fool is saying is that because they played football, that was taken into account as to whether or not to charge for a crime. It makes two very poor assumptions. One, that playing a sport means someone is immune from prosecutions and two, everyone that wasn't doing what they were doing sat around in the cool.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In other words, you take the attitude that if for whatever reason, and it could have nothing to do with the situation, a prosecutor chooses not to pursue charges it means the person didn't do something wrong.

"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning" - Attorney Jerry D. Jones concerning not pursuing charges against Cam Robinson

What a crock of shit. What this fool is saying is that because they played football, that was taken into account as to whether or not to charge for a crime. It makes two very poor assumptions. One, that playing a sport means someone is immune from prosecutions and two, everyone that wasn't doing what they were doing sat around in the cool.
    Or it could mean that the prosecutor didn't think it was serious or that is was an indicator of their overall life style. Luckily, it is not up to you.

Saban is well known for being rough in his punishments. He also looks at each case indivdually. If he thinks this is the way the kid will be, regardless of what happens, Saban will kick him off the team. If Saban believes the kid can be helped, he gives him a second chance. This is all according to players. Saban does not release the info publicly.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We won't see. That's the problem.
    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...m_medium=GD365

Brown transferred to Tennessee State. The article states "Whether he came to this decision on his own or was disciplined for his title game actions is not known at this time". But leaving a team that has just won a National Championship does not seem like a voluntary move. I guess we will wait and see what additional info, if any, is released.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...m_medium=GD365

Brown transferred to Tennessee State. The article states "Whether he came to this decision on his own or was disciplined for his title game actions is not known at this time". But leaving a team that has just won a National Championship does not seem like a voluntary move. I guess we will wait and see what additional info, if any, is released.
    Doesn't seem? You have nothing to prove either way but you've already decided it was due to disciplinary action. Typical Alabama hack.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Doesn't seem? You have nothing to prove either way but you've already decided it was due to disciplinary action. Typical Alabama hack.
    There is no information either way. But Saban has put more players in the NFL in recent years than most coaches. And defensive players lead that list. A highly touted player leaving one of the best programs in the country for a little school that will give him little or no exposure to the big leagues? Not likely.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no information either way. But Saban has put more players in the NFL in recent years than most coaches. And defensive players lead that list. A highly touted player leaving one of the best programs in the country for a little school that will give him little or no exposure to the big leagues? Not likely.
    Yet you've already decided it was disciplinary action. You've already decided it wasn't voluntary.

He's also had more arrested and in trouble with the law than lots of other coaches. All one has to be is a highly touted player at Alabama and when he does something dishonorable, all is forgiven.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet you've already decided it was disciplinary action. You've already decided it wasn't voluntary.

He's also had more arrested and in trouble with the law than lots of other coaches. All one has to be is a highly touted player at Alabama and when he does something dishonorable, all is forgiven.
    "He's also had more arrested and in trouble with the law than lots of other coaches." Really? Where do you get that from?

And if you check, you will see he has kicked highly touted players off the team.

So how about that address? You ready to give me yours?

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"He's also had more arrested and in trouble with the law than lots of other coaches." Really? Where do you get that from?

And if you check, you will see he has kicked highly touted players off the team.

So how about that address? You ready to give me yours?

Observation.

If you check, he's allowed highly touted players to stay that should have been gone.

Still expecting what you won't give, coward? You're as bad as the thugs that play for Alabama. Lots of mouth but amount to nothing but a thug.

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Yeah, you can just feel the love for Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/f-trump...032945116.html

I heard it yelled throughout the stadium. Americans really despise and loathe this shithole. Just look at his approval rating. It keeps breaking records.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Observation.

If you check, he's allowed highly touted players to stay that should have been gone.

Still expecting what you won't give, coward? You're as bad as the thugs that play for Alabama. Lots of mouth but amount to nothing but a thug.
    As I have explained, Saban makes his decision based on whether he thinks the player can be helped and/or deserves a second chance. He does not make his decision based on what the public thinks. In other words, he doesn't give in to the demands of people who are not involved.

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I have explained, Saban makes his decision based on whether he thinks the player can be helped and/or deserves a second chance. He does not make his decision based on what the public thinks. In other words, he doesn't give in to the demands of people who are not involved.
    In other words, if the players can contribute, excuses are made. No wonder you support him. You both are good at making excuses.

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In other words, if the players can contribute, excuses are made. No wonder you support him. You both are good at making excuses.
    If it were about making contributions, every highly touted player would have been kept. They weren't.

As for excuses, you are the one doing that. "But you won't give me your address" said after I told you I would not, and by the same man who won't give his out.
    "You won't meet me at the other location!", which is not in Atlanta, and therefore not part of the "anywhere" challenge I issued you.

If you are too much of a coward to either give me your address or name another place in Atlanta, your claims about me making excuses is the biggest hypocrisy I have seen in a long long time.