Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Default Hi

Kobie. Unabashedly liberal, sick of gun-humpers, smarter than any of you, and fuck Donald Trump anyone who supports him. He's a worthless piece of shit and so are his slurpers.

Fuck off, have a nice day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobie For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-16-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

*takes a seat* So, come here often, big boy? lol

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Kobie. Unabashedly liberal, sick of gun-humpers, smarter than any of you, and fuck Donald Trump anyone who supports him. He's a worthless piece of shit and so are his slurpers.

Just what this forum needs, another leftist loon. What happened Kobie, did DP finally grow a brain and ban your stupid ass?
    Every life matters

5. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

TOP (02-16-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Just what this forum needs, another leftist loon. What happened Kobie, did DP finally grow a brain and ban your stupid ass?
    Taking a break. Decided to delve into the belly of the beast and kick the shit out of you right wing freakshows for a bit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobie For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-16-2018), TrippyHippy (02-16-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're off the rack ignorable dipshit. You'll like it here, they have quite the left handed circle jerk going.
    Every life matters

9. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

TOP (02-16-2018)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Hey, Kobie.

Still going strong, I see.

11. #7 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,515 Times in 16,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Hey, Kobie.

Still going strong, I see.
    LOL! ...spinning his "wheels" in the rut of ignorance.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (02-16-2018)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    You're off the rack ignorable dipshit. You'll like it here, they have quite the left handed circle jerk going.
    Many do it here on both sides, but a few rightists here are champions of it. Don't forget that, and only call out the left. Hell one of the mods is quite apt in it as well. Even you call out some of the racist ones doing it. That's one of the main reasons I've defended you to anyone trying to call you racist.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

countryboy (02-16-2018), ThatOwlWoman (02-16-2018), TrippyHippy (02-16-2018)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The gun nuts, and Trump enablers/forgivers have almost pushed me to want to move. The Trumpkins are infesting their drama in everything. Political attack reviews, mouthing off comments on nothing political, like Facebook info on Ozzy's new tour, etc. Trump has enabled these candyass examples, of human troll swine. They can't, and won't shut up, and are ruining everything they can.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 02-16-2018 at 01:57 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    The gun nuts, and Trump enablers/forgivers have almost pushed me to want to move. The Trumpkins are infesting their drama in everything. Political attack reviews, mouthing off comments on nothing political, like Facebook info on Ozzy's new tour, etc. Trump has enabled they candyass examples of human troll swine. They can't, and won't shut up, and are ruining everything they can.
    I'm here on a self-imposed vacation from a forum far more civilized than this one is. I kinda wanted to delve into the belly of the beast. I'm already regretting it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobie For This Post:

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm here on a self-imposed vacation from a forum far more civilized than this one is. I kinda wanted to delve into the belly of the beast. I'm already regretting it.
    This place can be rough, but you get some good things going. You can look for my discussions that have made quite a few rightist butthurt here, because of the rules on unnecessary drama. They are labeled with my screen name usually. Some can't even handle an off topic recipe discussion without personal drama. One even whined by making discussions, and stalked me, because they got banned from it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This place can be rough, but you get some good things going. You can look for my discussions that have made quite a few rightist butthurt here, because of the rules on unnecessary drama. They are labeled with my screen name usually. Some can't even handle an off topic recipe discussion without personal drama. One even whined by making discussions, and stalked me, because they got banned from it.
    Rough? Nah, I've experienced far worse than this. There's nothing the pukes on this site can throw at me I haven't endured 10 times better. I ain't scurred

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Many do it here on both sides, but a few rightists here are champions of it. Don't forget that, and only call out the left. Hell one of the mods is quite apt in it as well. Even you call out some of the racist ones doing it. That's one of the main reasons I've defended you to anyone trying to call you racist.
    I cannot get over the fact that seems to be a decent site** allows a moderator to post the kind of disgusting drivel that one guy posts day after day.

True, he doesn't have to respect himself (which he obviously doesn't), but he should be willing to show respect for the site on which he is a "moderator."

Go figure!

**At other sites I have often argued for less moderation...and more liberty to be "out spoken." I can see I was wrong. This place has the freedom I argued for...and I can see that the children are unable to make use of it in a decent way. They do their damnedest to make it as much a sewer as they can.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Rough? Nah, I've experienced far worse than this. There's nothing the pukes on this site can throw at me I haven't endured 10 times better. I ain't scurred
    The worst of it is the racist, and sexist douchebags, that have a vocabulary, belonging at a KKK BBQ.

24. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,515 Times in 16,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Hypocrisy at it's finest, folks...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.