Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia - 'Bama

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,362 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Default Georgia - 'Bama

I get why a President would want to attend this game but it sounds like thousands are going to miss kick off because of security issues for Trump. 1) why piss off that many voters? and 2) I don't care who the President is, F you for making thousands who paid good money have to wait so long and not be able to get in the game

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

blackascoal (01-08-2018), Minister of Truth (01-08-2018), Rune (01-11-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope they introduce him.

Can't wait to hear the boos.

Go Dawgs
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

'Falling apart?' Trump's insults not forgotten in Atlanta

When President Donald Trump swoops into Atlanta for a VIP seat at college football's biggest game, he'll enjoy the Southern hospitality of a city he disparaged a year ago as "falling apart" and "crime infested."

The insults tweeted by Trump a week before his inauguration may seem like ancient history to most Americans who follow the president's voluminous stream of online invective. But Atlanta hasn't forgotten.

"It was very personal because we live here and we love it," said Stephanie Langer, a 40-year-old East Atlanta resident whose anger over the president's putdowns was rekindled by news of his pending visit.

"I guess it's just ironic that he's coming here," she said. "I guess things must have improved."

Trump plans to be among 72,000 attending the College Football Playoff Championship game Monday evening between Georgia and Alabama. The game is being held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the new $1.5 billion home field of the Atlanta Falcons.

The stadium sits in the heart of downtown Atlanta, a place Trump targeted in a pair of tweets Jan. 14 last year. He was punching back at Democratic Rep. John Lewis. The Atlanta congressman, a civil rights hero, had said he would skip Trump's inauguration after allegations of Russian election meddling caused him to doubt Trump "as a legitimate president."

Trump tweeted : "Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results."

Lewis' 5th District seat covers most of the city of Atlanta, including downtown. Trump's attack galvanized residents to post photos of their neighborhoods and other Twitter rebuttals under the hashtag #defendthe5th.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...lanta-52191165

Atlanta is the jewel of the southeast .. a black city controlled by democrats for over 40 years .. both reasons why Trump said that dumb shit.

Enjoy your short stay in our world-class stadium .. then get your bitch ass back under the rock you crawled from.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (01-11-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I get why a President would want to attend this game but it sounds like thousands are going to miss kick off because of security issues for Trump. 1) why piss off that many voters? and 2) I don't care who the President is, F you for making thousands who paid good money have to wait so long and not be able to get in the game
    He's entitled to do it, so he does. Same old.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Go dawgs, fuck Trump

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    'Falling apart?' Trump's insults not forgotten in Atlanta

When President Donald Trump swoops into Atlanta for a VIP seat at college football's biggest game, he'll enjoy the Southern hospitality of a city he disparaged a year ago as "falling apart" and "crime infested."

The insults tweeted by Trump a week before his inauguration may seem like ancient history to most Americans who follow the president's voluminous stream of online invective. But Atlanta hasn't forgotten.

"It was very personal because we live here and we love it," said Stephanie Langer, a 40-year-old East Atlanta resident whose anger over the president's putdowns was rekindled by news of his pending visit.

"I guess it's just ironic that he's coming here," she said. "I guess things must have improved."

Trump plans to be among 72,000 attending the College Football Playoff Championship game Monday evening between Georgia and Alabama. The game is being held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the new $1.5 billion home field of the Atlanta Falcons.

The stadium sits in the heart of downtown Atlanta, a place Trump targeted in a pair of tweets Jan. 14 last year. He was punching back at Democratic Rep. John Lewis. The Atlanta congressman, a civil rights hero, had said he would skip Trump's inauguration after allegations of Russian election meddling caused him to doubt Trump "as a legitimate president."

Trump tweeted : "Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results."

Lewis' 5th District seat covers most of the city of Atlanta, including downtown. Trump's attack galvanized residents to post photos of their neighborhoods and other Twitter rebuttals under the hashtag #defendthe5th.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...lanta-52191165

Atlanta is the jewel of the southeast .. a black city controlled by democrats for over 40 years .. both reasons why Trump said that dumb shit.

Enjoy your short stay in our world-class stadium .. then get your bitch ass back under the rock you crawled from.
    I’m sure there will be crowds to great him!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's a bunch of UGA and 'Bama alums. He got huge cheers. Not surprising. Neither school is in Atlanta

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

*Yankee Doodle*
    Being delayed for POTUS is something every Florida voter gets used too

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Can they both lose?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Minister of Truth (01-08-2018)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Can they both lose?
    we're #1..University of Central Florida Knights ..look it up. undefeated, and we beat Auburn

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah Fvck the SEC. Oklahoma choked last week

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's a bunch of UGA and 'Bama alums. He got huge cheers. Not surprising. Neither school is in Atlanta
    Sure, he's really loved in Alabama .. which is why they now have a democratic Senator.

He got lots of boos .. but I'm sure that you and Trump will claim he got a standing ovation with the loudest cheers ever recorded.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (01-11-2018)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    we're #1..University of Central Florida Knights ..look it up. undefeated, and we beat Auburn
    I don’t need to look it up lol.

They deserve to be in the playoffs. The system sucks.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure, he's really loved in Alabama .. which is why they now have a democratic Senator.

He got lots of boos .. but I'm sure that you and Trump will claim he got a standing ovation with the loudest cheers ever recorded.
    I don't give two shits what he got. I would have boo'd him if I were there. But my volume was on and I heard the cheers. I don't think it's surprising based on the fan bases there

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

blackascoal (01-08-2018)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would I claim he got a standing ovation? What is even the basis for that comment?