Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Book is BS

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default Trump Book is BS

Mike Pompeo called it "ludicrous" "garbage".

" I spend mornings giving him a brief and he asks wide ranging questions"

He also addressed the "killer graphs" remarks as being an "avid consumer" of intelligence news.
    He dismissed the idea that Trump has ADS..

"He's engage on complex issues,and aware of world issues"

++
    He completely and utterly scorns the book as "fiction"
    ( Chris Wallace show)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You sure are desperate

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Mason Michaels (01-07-2018), Phantasmal (01-07-2018), Rune (01-07-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-07-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You sure are desperate
    uh huh. the book was back in the beginning of the administration -and to be fair there was a lack of discipline in the WH information flow.

But this garbage about Trumps mental aquity is just garbage. Pompeo * who sees him at least every morning*
    says he has focus and concentration -so you can believe Wolf - who is well known for using a narrative style of writing ( getting quotes to fit a pre-formed narrative) or you can believe the guys who interacts with him on intelligence.

Pompeo didn't give it ANY credence whatsoever.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,643 Times in 27,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    uh huh. the book was back in the beginning of the administration -and to be fair there was a lack of discipline in the WH information flow.

But this garbage about Trumps mental aquity is just garbage. Pompeo * who sees him at least every morning*
    says he has focus and concentration -so you can believe Wolf - who is well known for using a narrative style of writing ( getting quotes to fit a pre-formed narrative) or you can believe the guys who interacts with him on intelligence.

Pompeo didn't give it ANY credence whatsoever.
    I do not need Pmopeo or /wolff to tell me about Trump's mental capabilities.

I just listen to the words that come straight from his mouth, and read his Twitter tweets. That's all I need to be able to know we have a president who is mentally impaired, a sociopath, a pathological liar, a narcissist, a vindictive swine, a dangerous fool, and utterly inarticulate.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-07-2018), domer76 (01-07-2018), katzgar (01-07-2018), Phantasmal (01-07-2018), Rune (01-07-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-07-2018)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CIA Director Mike Pompeo on Sunday vehemently defended his boss, President Trump, against allegations made in the new tell-all book “Fire and Fury” about the president’s competency, saying the statements are “absurd, just pure fantasy.”

“I'm with him almost every day,” Pompeo told “Fox News Sunday.” “We talk about some of the most serious matters facing America and the rest of the world, complex issues. The president is engaged. He understands the complexity, asks really difficult questions from our team at CIA. I've watched him do that.”

Pompeo spoke two days after the official release of the book by author Michael Wolff that portrays the president as intellectually and emotionally incompetent to run the country.

Wolff says the book his based on hundreds of interviews, including ones with Trump family members, White House aides and at least "one recent talk with the president.”

“Statements likes the one Mr. Wolff made about how we all think about the president are just ridiculous and frankly beneath the conversation this morning,” Pompeo told show host Chris Wallace. “They are the conversation because you're making them the conversation.”

On Trump’s comment Saturday that he’s “genius," Pompeo said, “I'm not going to dignify that question with a response. President Trump is completely capable of leading us.”

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default Trump Book is BS

noisenatta is a knee-jerk, right-wing jizz gulper.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Rune (01-07-2018)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

I just listen to the words that come straight from his mouth, and read his Twitter tweets. That's all I need to be able to say we have a president who is mentally impaired, a sociopath, a pathological liar, a narcissist, vindictive, a dangerous fool, and utterly inarticulate.
    LMAO..Trump could cure cancer and you'd complain he was putting doctors out of work, so your "perceptions" are meaningless.

Look at the domestic policies and the world order -do you see chaos and misunderstandings?
    Do you see issues being addressed by the executive branch -do you see an economic agenda that was sucessful with Congress.
    Feel free to suck up Wolf's narrative..I'll look at how the administration is functioning

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-09-2018)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

I just listen to the words that come straight from his mouth, and read his Twitter tweets. That's all I need to be able to know we have a president who is mentally impaired, a sociopath, a pathological liar, a narcissist, a vindictive swine, a dangerous fool, and utterly inarticulate.
    By that standard, you are a severely impaired stalker of women and a serial harasser. You should be locked up, dirty creep.

13. The Following 2 Users Groan At Cancel 2018.2 For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (01-07-2018), Rune (01-07-2018)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-09-2018)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

CIA Director Mike Pompeo on Sunday vehemently defended his boss, President Trump, against allegations made in the new tell-all book “Fire and Fury” about the president’s competency, saying the statements are “absurd, just pure fantasy.”

“I'm with him almost every day,” Pompeo told “Fox News Sunday.” “We talk about some of the most serious matters facing America and the rest of the world, complex issues. The president is engaged. He understands the complexity, asks really difficult questions from our team at CIA. I've watched him do that.”

Pompeo spoke two days after the official release of the book by author Michael Wolff that portrays the president as intellectually and emotionally incompetent to run the country.

Wolff says the book his based on hundreds of interviews, including ones with Trump family members, White House aides and at least "one recent talk with the president.”

“Statements likes the one Mr. Wolff made about how we all think about the president are just ridiculous and frankly beneath the conversation this morning,” Pompeo told show host Chris Wallace. “They are the conversation because you're making them the conversation.”

On Trump’s comment Saturday that he’s “genius," Pompeo said, “I'm not going to dignify that question with a response. President Trump is completely capable of leading us.”
    The proof is in the pudding.

Black unemployment is at its lowest level in years. Consumer confidence is at its highest in 17 years. Etc.

Maybe the country needed an unstable leader lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,729 Times in 27,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo

Michael Richard Pompeo (born December 30, 1963) is an American politician and government official serving as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency since January 23, 2017 after being nominated by President Donald Trump. Previously, he was the member of the United States House of Representatives for Kansas's 4th congressional district from 2011 to 2017. He was a member of the Tea Party movement within the Republican Party.[4] He was a Kansas representative on the Republican National Committee and a member of the Italian American Congressional Delegation.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Rune (01-07-2018)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Black unemployment is at its lowest level in years. Consumer confidence is at its highest in 17 years. Etc.

the WH was a mess when it got started.
    Trump brought in outsiders, and there wasn't a chain of command.
    I think Wolf accurately gets that much.

But Wolf is known to use a narrative as his guide, and plays fast and loose with "off the record" remarks
    ( when people talk in anger etc.)- so they aren't really accurate remarks whatever values the book had is long gone -Kelly ( Chief of Staff) imposed working order.

This narrative that there is continuing chaos is just to sell books.

And look at Bannon - completely off the hook with his "treasonous" remarks..pure trash

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Well, at least you finally admit he is unstable, but those things were happening or in the process before Trump, riding the Obama wave!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-07-2018), Cypress (01-07-2018), katzgar (01-07-2018), Rune (01-07-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-07-2018)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

LMAO..Trump could cure cancer and you'd complain he was putting doctors out of work, so your "perceptions" are meaningless.

Look at the domestic policies and the world order -do you see chaos and misunderstandings?
    Do you see issues being addressed by the executive branch -do you see an economic agenda that was sucessful with Congress.
    Feel free to suck up Wolf's narrative..I'll look at how the administration is functioning
    "Cure cancer".....

The idiot can barely speak coherently in complete sentences.

He couldn't cure his own pathological need to lie every time his lips move just like you couldn't cure your desire grovel at his feet on internet political forums for 10¢ per post.

In your defense, at least you grovel for peanuts because you need the money so you take it wherever you can scrape a little up.

But Dumpster Donnie has no reason to lie his ass off other than his own massive, over-inflated ego.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Rune (01-07-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-07-2018)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    "Cure cancer".....

The idiot can barely speak coherently in complete sentences.

He couldn't cure his own pathological need to lie every time his lips move just like you couldn't cure your desire grovel at his feet on internet political forums for 10¢ per post.

In your defense, at least you grovel for peanuts because you need the money so you take it wherever you can scrape a little up.

But Dumpster Donnie has no reason to lie his ass off other than his own massive, over-inflated ego.
    i expect your fixation on Tweets. Trump has always been a lousy, combative speaker -and if that was the measure of an administration -i'd agree with you. But it's not.

Show me evidence of this chaos in the administration after Kelly took over? you can't

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,882 Times in 21,651 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mike Pompeo called it "ludicrous" "garbage".

" I spend mornings giving him a brief and he asks wide ranging questions"

He also addressed the "killer graphs" remarks as being an "avid consumer" of intelligence news.
    He dismissed the idea that Trump has ADS..

"He's engage on complex issues,and aware of world issues"

++
    He completely and utterly scorns the book as "fiction"
    ( Chris Wallace show)
    Maybe, I don’t know... but what’s more damaging is Trumps reaction to the book, And that certainly real.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Rune (01-07-2018), ThatOwlWoman (01-07-2018)