Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini-series WACO coming out in january. Bill Clinton's mass murder of 80 americans

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Mini-series WACO coming out in january. Bill Clinton's mass murder of 80 americans

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6040674/

This will be interesting though i expect a whitewash. Back in 1993 bill clinton sent TANKS into the building in waco texas where approximately 100 people were living and burned 80 of them alive - 25 of them kids. The victims were christians and gun-owners, the two people liberals hate most of all. Naturally the news media called them radicals and child-molesters and completely supported the killings.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

they built the house that burned

they used oil lamps in a substandard building that was practically desinged to GO UP in seconds

you hate this country

just move already

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,030 Times in 6,223 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

For the OP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

domer76 (12-23-2017)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    they built the house that burned

they used oil lamps in a substandard building that was practically desinged to GO UP in seconds
    Clinton sent in TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Explain that psychopath.
    Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 12-23-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

4 ATF agents were killed and 16 wounded. They were trying to give a warrant over child abuse, which was true. Koresh was a kid diddler. They should not have done a raid.
    they could have starved them out. But I did not see Clinton driving a tank?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    4 ATF agents were killed and 16 wounded. They were trying to give a warrant over child abuse, which was true. Koresh was a kid diddler. They should not have done a raid.
    There's not a shred of evidence for the child-molesting charge. And besides what was clinton's answer? He BURNED THE KIDS ALIVE!!!

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Clinton sent in TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Explain that psychopath.
    No, it was Janet Reno, hrc's lover at the time. Same person that sent helicopters and tanks to Ruby Ridge, ID to murder Randy Weaver's wife and dog because he had a sawed off shotgun.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Read this. The kids say so. http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/us...pagewanted=all But that does not justify burning the place down.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    No, it was Janet Reno, hrc's lover at the time.
    You're a yellow lying dog!!! Everybody knows hillary is a lezbo.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What happened to the people who survived the fire clinton's tanks started? He threw them in prison!!

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    first off, idiot, you probably weren't old enough to have watched it happen on television because you clearly don't know the facts.

For example, the BATF claimed that the Branch Davidians possessed machine guns without paying the required federal tax and filling in the proper registration forms. So a tax case worth less than $10,000 led to a 76-man helicopter, machine gun, and grenade assault on a home in which 2/3 of the occupants were women and children. — Dave Kopel and Dr. Michael S. Brown, Prohibition Fever, NationalReview.com

the whole child abuse issue didn't even surface until AFTER the PR raid went bad.

posse comitatus, much? OR are you going to be one of those slaves to the state that accepts that this only means military personnel and NOT military equipment?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"Back in 1993 bill clinton sent TANKS into the building" TK #1
    a) I recall only one track-laying vehicle. The government resorted to it after a 7 week standoff.

b) While the U.S. president may be deemed ultimately responsible for occurrences during his administration, even Janet Reno may not have had direct participatory control over those events; even if she was negligent in not doing so
    "approximately 100 people were living and burned 80 of them alive - 25 of them kids." TK
    Whether some were captive victims I don't know.
    But some were there by choice. In one notable case, a Davidian exited the building while the track was aerating it, and the Davidian circled around, and re-entered the building, to avoid "rescue" by the siege-laying troops.
    "The victims were christians and gun-owners, the two people liberals hate most of all." TK
    An excellent example of your bias confirmation. But:

c) Clinton is a Christian. The Holy Bible Clinton took his oath of Presidential oath of office on was a Clinton family heirloom.

d) It was not merely that guns were in residence, but that automatic weapons were illegally in residence, thus the raid.
    It was not motivated by petty, trivial partisan antagonism as you suggest. David Koresh / Howell was in substantive violation of U.S. federal firearms law; thus the hideously bungled BATF raid.
    "Naturally the news media called them radicals and child-molesters and completely supported the killings." TK
    You've used the superlative "completely" here.
    Therefore any account of it you quote should demonstrate that.
    So only one quotation would be necessary.

Please pardon me if I don't hold my breath. My invitation / challenge to you to is sincere. But I know jive talking BS artists when I encounter them.
    You won't post evidence to support your claim, because you can't, because there isn't.

I have long championed the plight of this monstrous example of genocide; your tax dollars at work.
    But it would not occur to me to opportunistically use this tragedy as a venue to press my own personal agenda. To do so would be to cheapen both the memory of the stricken, and the advocated cause.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

Those who might watch probably already have their minds made up, and judging by the responses, won't change it either. Some will hate it, some will love it, the rest of us won't care.
    I lived close to that place in the day and it was too real for too many of us. I won't be watching.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    Those who might watch probably already have their minds made up, and judging by the responses, won't change it either.
    Well of course, that's true. I'm not gonna watch it to find out what "really" happened. I'll watch it to see how much media bias there is. The press loved clinton. Only reason they focused on the monica scandals was to distract america from things like waco and the 500,000 kids his administration ADMITTED they killed in iraq.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"The press loved clinton. Only reason they focused on the monica scandals was to distract america from things like waco and the 500,000 kids his administration ADMITTED they killed in iraq." TK #14
    U.S. President Clinton killed a half-million human children in Iraq?!

Incident to WHAT ?!?!

The U.S. had no significant military presence in Iraq until long after President Clinton left office.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18