Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 65% conservatives 'proud to be American,' just 37% liberals agree

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am not a big fan of time traveling back years, even decades, to examine what people once supported.

I once voted for and supported Ronald Reagan.

I am going to judge Annata and his Obese Orange Hero, for the words that come out of their mouths today, for the values they project today.
    Which is nationalism, NeoCon-ism, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and the garden variety menu of rightwing reactionary horseshit.
    I don't disagree. People might change their outlook on a given issue as they age. Typically, we don't go from being able to intelligently research/discuss the issues, to being a paranoid delusional conspiracy theorist, unless there's some underlying medical condition. My buddy used to be sharp as a tack. Now I won't even read his crap.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    And he didn't speak out against bush then or now. He went along with the rest of America. He fooled a lot of people on these boards.

Just because they say he didn't support bush's illegal war doesn't mean what he says about President Obama being worse is true.

It's still a lie.
    You were on the Maher board with us?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post

liberalism hates western values, it is incompatible with the countries founding ideals.
    Foolish comment. 'Western values' are inclusive....not prone to closed borders, and hatred of 'others'.

Of course, Conservatives embrace the 'values' our nation was founded on...slavery, misogyny, and rule by white wealthy men. Fortunately, those are no longer 'Western' values.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

katzgar (12-17-2017)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Foolish comment. 'Western values' are inclusive....not prone to closed borders, and hatred of 'others'.

Of course, Conservatives embrace the 'values' our nation was founded on...slavery, misogyny, and rule by white wealthy men. Fortunately, those are no longer 'Western' values.
    democracy, free speech, judeo christian values, the enlightenment, all values which liberals abhor.

the proof is in the pudding, no matter what president we are under, conservatives love our country, it's not political for us. It's not about us getting our way. Liberals no matter what hate and despise our country. misanthropic soyboy dipshit cultural marxists.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

You were on the Maher board with us?
    Nope, but just like in this thread today, bush and his illegal war came up a lot on the DCJ boards.

He was a fraud then just like he is now.

He had a lot of people fooled, just like the racist right does today.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

katzgar (12-17-2017)

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    democracy,
    Voter suppression

free speech
    Only for Nazis and other 'fine people'

judeo christian values,
    In words only, not actions

the proof is in the pudding, no matter what president we are under, conservatives love our country, it's not political for us. It's not about us getting our way. Liberals no matter what hate and despise our country. misanthropic soyboy dipshit cultural marxists.
    Looks like you've been eating shit...not pudding

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Now this, we agree on.

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope, but just like in this thread today, bush and his illegal war came up a lot on the DCJ boards.

He was a fraud then just like he is now.
    He was big on Obama bashing, but never supported Iraq. He blamed Obama for being worse, because Arab Spring proved to be a gross failure. Of course, that corresponds with the start of his delusions. He concocted conspiracies re. Libya, and never made it back to reality.

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He was big on Obama bashing, but never supported Iraq. He blamed Obama for being worse, because Arab Spring proved to be a gross failure. Of course, that corresponds with the start of his delusions. He concocted conspiracies re. Libya, and never made it back to reality.
    Gross failure huh? Worse than the Iraq war we are currently in? To suggest President Obama created anything remotely close to any war any other President started before him, is very disingenuous to begin with.

It doesn't even warrant a discussion, it's a total lie and propaganda.

He's been a right wing racist all his life.

We can certainly agree to disagree because I see right through him.

He still a liar. President Obama is not worse than bush nor dump.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

katzgar (12-17-2017)

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gross failure huh? Worse than the Iraq war we are currently in? To suggest President Obama created anything remotely close to any war any other President started before him, is very disingenuous to begin with.

It doesn't even warrant a discussion, it's a total lie and propaganda.

He's been a right wing racist all his life.

We can certainly agree to disagree because I see right through him.

He still a liar. President Obama is not worse than bush nor dump.
    You won't get any argument from me. Again...he's delusional. His hatred of Hillary, combined with 'other' personal issues, pushed him off the edge. As such, he says idiotic things like 'Obama was worse than Bush'.

As for the trump thing...I don't try to understand that logic. I had to put him on ignore.

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    65% conservatives 'proud to be American,' just 37% liberals agree
    not a fair comparison......lots of lib'ruls are here illegally.......you can't be 'proud to be American' if you aren't American.......

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You won't get any argument from me. Again...he's delusional. His hatred of Hillary, combined with 'other' personal issues, pushed him off the edge. As such, he says idiotic things like 'Obama was worse than Bush'.

As for the trump thing...I don't try to understand that logic. I had to put him on ignore.
    LOL He's like a train wreak, I can't look away sometimes. Besides that, I see where he's coming from so he won't ever catch me slipping. I can't afford to ignore him.

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL He's like a train wreak, I can't look away sometimes. Besides that, I see where he's coming from so he won't ever catch me slipping. I can't afford to ignore him.
    Well...as long as you keep quoting him, I'll be forced to face the fact that he's never coming back. He and I had some high quality debates over numerous issues back in the day.

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well...as long as you keep quoting him, I'll be forced to face the fact that he's never coming back. He and I had some high quality debates over numerous issues back in the day.
    He's been there all along..... wink.

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

you fucking coward. You put me on ignore but quote me constantly. That's despicable and dishonest.
    ++

Obama's foreign policy was worse in Africa. His drone policy was as bad or worse in Pakistan.
    His meddling in Syria was counterproductive to bad, nothing good about it at all.

You're too stupid to understand this, all you understand is Putin "conquered Ukraine" or whatever sloppy language you used on FB

You think Paul Manafort is a Russia Operative . He finally registered as a foreign agent..Learn the basics..