Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 65% conservatives 'proud to be American,' just 37% liberals agree

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    And he didn't speak out against bush then or now. He went along with the rest of America. He fooled a lot of people on these boards.

Just because they say he didn't support bush's illegal war doesn't mean what he says about President Obama being worse is true.

It's still a lie.
    you freaking time challenged idiot-
    I wasn't on DCJ for the Iraq war, and I know you wern't on the Bill Maher boards back then

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    yes you are correct of course. Bush was the grand daddy of all screw ups- it caused AQI which became ISIS.

Libya was just spreading ISIS into the Sahel and Maghreb -nothing to be concerned with.

As an African American you should clue into Africa becoming the new haven for terrorists outside of AfPak.
    Your boy Obama -egged on by Hillary- caused that.
    I would never take advise from you. You are a racist piece of shit with serious character flaws. You are less than a piece of horse shit on the bottom of my shoe.

Why can't you be a man and tell the truth. You hated the Black man in the white house that's why you all selected dump. He's a loud mouth blowhard who would do anything you white racists fucks wanted him to do, as long as he makes a buck. You finally stole enough control to implement the racist republican agenda and all it's glory.

I hope Americans will finally see what they really support when you support republican, conservative, moderate, libertarian values and ideology.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wasn't on DCJ for the Iraq war, and I know you wern't on the Bill Maher boards back then
    Right because we never talked about the Iraq war on DCJ

"Just because they say he didn't support bush's illegal war doesn't mean what he says about President Obama being worse is true".

You're still a liar either way.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Nobody's spitting on the flag, that's just silly.
    You'd support it if they did, though, and we both know it.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Didn't Obama sanction the murder of an American citizen on foreign soil?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Any clown who can be 'proud' of choosing a senile buffoon as President gives huge reason for all his compatriots to be deeply ashamed, while all the enemies of his country laugh their heads off, let's face it!
    i guarantee you that more conservatives were proud to be americans during obama's terms as well.

liberalism hates western values, it is incompatible with the countries founding ideals.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    i guarantee you that more conservatives were proud to be americans during obama's terms as well.

liberalism hates western values, it is incompatible with the countries founding ideals.

bullshit

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    1000 person samples are not big enough to make meaningful inferences. For this population size the minimum sample is over 3000
    https://www.surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm
    you don't know what you are talking about dummy. a 300 person random sample is enough to give you a 95% confidence level, even from your own site:

The mathematics of probability prove that the size of the population is irrelevant unless the size of the sample exceeds a few percent of the total population you are examining. This means that a sample of 500 people is equally useful in examining the opinions of a state of 15,000,000 as it would a city of 100,000. For this reason, The Survey System ignores the population size when it is "large" or unknown. Population size is only likely to be a factor when you work with a relatively small and known group of people (e.g., the members of an association).

---

Grind is basically right

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    I would never take advise from you. You are a racist piece of shit with serious character flaws. You are less than a piece of horse shit on the bottom of my shoe.

Why can't you be a man and tell the truth. You hated the Black man in the white house that's why you all selected dump. He's a loud mouth blowhard who would do anything you white racists fucks wanted him to do, as long as he makes a buck. You finally stole enough control to implement the racist republican agenda and all it's glory.

I hope Americans will finally see what they really support when you support republican, conservative, moderate, libertarian values and ideology.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    bullshit
    Here is a poll from gallup taken july 2016, before trump was even elected and most americans thought we were still on the verge of electing the first women president

http://news.gallup.com/poll/193379/n...americans.aspx

Democrats are in the 30's. Even under Obama. Democrats never outpace conservatives on patriotism, because democrats are cultural marxists and their views are incompatible with western civilization.

Here is another poll from 2015:

When broken down into demographics, Southerners, Republicans and those above the age of 65 felt more extreme pride than those in other geographic regions or political parties. Specifically, 68 percent of Republicans are extremely proud compared to 47 percent of Democrats

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/poll-americans-proud-gallup-119716
    http://news.gallup.com/poll/183911/s...campaign=tiles

A majority of conservatives from every poll we have, have always been proud of america, even under Obama. The same cannot be said of liberals, who are only marginally happy when they get their way.

Leftists simply are not compatible with american values, and that's why they arne't proud of this country.

---

Grind is basically right

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a crock of shit in so many ways, it's not even worth discussing. I can't handle conversation that lowbrow. Instead I'm just going to post this for amusement.

Just to give you a little food for thought. Ask yourself How many liberals were proud to have the first black president. Then think about how many blacks felt some of that American pride for the first time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-17-2017)

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    That's a crock of shit in so many ways, it's not even worth discussing. I can't handle conversation that lowbrow. Instead I'm just going to post this for amusement.

Just to give you a little food for thought. Ask yourself How many liberals were proud to have the first black president. Then think about how many blacks felt some of that American pride for the first time.
    while you were posting anime pictures, I was already posting two separate polls, from two separate years, both under the obama presidency, that shows conservatives have always been far more america loving and patriotic than liberals.

So while you JUST said that me saying "conservatives were more patriotic under obama than liberals" was a crook of shit, I have definitively proven you wrong by every conceivable measure.

---

Grind is basically right

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post

To your comment about liberals and a black president are you saying/suggesting liberals were happy just because the president was black or were liberals happy that the president was black AND liberal?

There have been liberal women on this board who have said they wanted a woman president but they wanted it to be a liberal woman. So someone like Carly Fiorina wouldn't qualify.

Another way to ask do you think liberals would be happy if Ben Carson or Alan Keys had won the Presidency just because they were black?

(my guess at the answer is party/partisanship trumps all but I'm just asking for the sake of discussion)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

TOP (12-16-2017)

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is a poll from gallup taken july 2016, before trump was even elected and most americans thought we were still on the verge of electing the first women president

http://news.gallup.com/poll/193379/n...americans.aspx

Democrats are in the 30's. Even under Obama. Democrats never outpace conservatives on patriotism, because democrats are cultural marxists and their views are incompatible with western civilization.

Here is another poll from 2015:

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/poll-americans-proud-gallup-119716
    http://news.gallup.com/poll/183911/s...campaign=tiles

A majority of conservatives from every poll we have, have always been proud of america, even under Obama. The same cannot be said of liberals, who are only marginally happy when they get their way.

Leftists simply are not compatible with american values, and that's why they arne't proud of this country.

again, bullshit...you are just cherry picking

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

while you were posting anime pictures, I was already posting two separate polls, from two separate years, both under the obama presidency, that shows conservatives have always been far more america loving and patriotic than liberals.

So while you JUST said that me saying "conservatives were more patriotic under obama than liberals" was a crook of shit, I have definitively proven you wrong by every conceivable measure.

which were dishonest bullshit