Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Putin: Trump's opponents have invented 'spymania' to block Trump's agenda

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    cling on to hope for that collusion..so far everything has been knocked down ( despite Joy Behar's clapping it was so)..
    Demented and mentally weak.

Putin says
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-15-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Demented and mentally weak.

Putin says
    if it were Putin alone it would be.he does make a good point here however:

Meetings between Russian diplomatic officials and Trump's campaign team before the election were routine and normal, and part of a process to figure out what a potential U.S. candidate will do should he or she come to power, Putin said. But those meetings, particularly those involving the former Russian ambassador to the U.S., were twisted by Trump's opponents.
    how many times has "this is it" turned out to be "no it's not?"
    anything is possible-but so far it has been "spymania"

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

if it were Putin alone it would be.he does make a good point here however:

how many times has "this is it" turned out to be "no it's not?"
    anything is possible-but so far it has been "spymania"
    You have an incredibly weak mind brother. Weak as doodoo.

You're spewing Putin propaganda that you think is profound because it feeds your partisan blindness.

That's sick.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    call it Putin's "spymania" or "Russian Collusion"- so far all i've seen is smoke and a lot of desperation by Dems
    that this is going somewhere besides a process crime. if that.

Meanwhile the Deep State is hanging their own reputation out to dry by their refusal to cooperate with Congress
    documents requests, and shenanigans of making "insurance policies" against Trump's election chances.
    It would take some education to know this and I know that's anathema to you but the investigating is actually being done by a Republican

7. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Does it bother anyone that - collusion or no - Russia tried to interfere w/ a U.S. election, and the American President doesn't care?

9. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Rune (12-15-2017)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soymad View Post
    But drawing any kind if conclusion at this stage of the game is pointless.
    This one's a keeper.

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Does it bother anyone that - collusion or no - Russia tried to interfere w/ a U.S. election, and the American President doesn't care?
    He hasn't had a single cabinet level meeting about Russia. Speaks volumes.

13. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Rune (12-15-2017)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

key to understanding the Deep State's agenda.

The IC is innately Russiaphobic- and the IC leadership flexed it's Deep State muscles to block Russian relations reform.
    Congress went along for the ride
    Why would anyone want to improve relations with Russia after what they did to our last election?

16. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

blackascoal (12-15-2017), Rune (12-15-2017)

18. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floriduhfan View Post
    Why would anyone want to improve relations with Russia after what they did to our last election?
    What did they do, cum gargler?

19. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Who the hell are you anyway???? Why would *you* be special enough to have seen things that nobody outside Mueller's inner circle have seen?

You do not have the faintest idea of what Mueller knows or is on the evidence trail of finding out and neither does anyone else.
    He is a self employed telemarketer of women's cosmetics...
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    He is a self employed telemarketer of women's cosmetics...
    hardly. I work all infomercial lines ( lines are types of calls).
    Nu Wave oven is probably the biggest, but I had a good run on Copper Chef pans too.

If you see it on TV "call now!" either myself or other operators in my company handle the incoming calls

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just took a call for
    Luminess Airbrush system
    https://luminessair.com/?source=adwo...SAAEgLorvD_BwE

if you are looking for a really special cosmetics gift for a woman of any age - try this
    You can pay in full and save $5o and go under a money back guarantee

Or you can pay a "trial fee" ( called 'try it before you buy it') and they ship the entire system out
    with some freebies.

Airbrushing is the way to go.
    Hollywood uses it, but also TV personalities, and anyone that wants flawless coverage
    The airbrushing technique is like using a spray gun instead of a paint roller -no seams or lines
    and even coverage all over

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

just took a call for
    Luminess Airbrush system
    https://luminessair.com/?source=adwo...SAAEgLorvD_BwE

if you are looking for a really special cosmetics gift for a woman of any age - try this
    You can pay in full and save $5o and go under a money back guarantee

Or you can pay a "trial fee" ( called 'try it before you buy it') and they ship the entire system out
    with some freebies.

Airbrushing is the way to go.
    Hollywood uses it, but also TV personalities, and anyone that wants flawless coverage
    The airbrushing technique is like using a spray gun instead of a paint roller -no seams or lines
    and even coverage all over
    no panty lines......what a fag....
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Nomad (12-15-2017)

24. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,710 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    what really frost my cookies is this GARBAGE cost a wasted opportunity to improve US/Russian coordination on issues. There is much to gain by realpolitik with Putin

US /Russian relations are always one of "trust but verify".

Both countries could gain from better relations with less military spending,
    better coordination with terrorism and even trade . Even with some sanctions in tact-
    we could be setting terms for Arctic mineral rights instead of Putin's going alone on this so far.

Instead we make them out into a Russian Boogeymen - and freak out with our Russiaphobia-
    instead of looking at bi-lateral relations in an issue by issue manner- all subject to verification
    I do not think I have ever heard a single credible person on this forum say we should not find way to cooperate with Russia, where we share mutual interests. A host of international issues are in play: security and terrorism, global environmental degradation, technology exchange, bilateral trade.

I do not think you are entirely wrong about the focus, and some of the over-the-top alarmism about the role of the Kremlin intelligence agencies in the 2016 election.

You know what concerns me? Why was the Kremlin so keen on having Trump win? The Kremlin is not looking out for American interests. If anything, they would prefer America's leadership role in the world to be diminished, to isolate allies from us, basically to take us down a peg. That's just a fact, jack. I think they saw your Orange Hero as a chump. Someone completely incapable of competently exercising American soft power and leadership in the world. Somebody that Putin and the Kremlin could easily outwit. Someone, who the Kremlin could dupe, befuddle, and out maneuver. People in Russia were laughing when Trump was elected. They could not believe their luck.

Basically, I think Russian wanted your Orange Clown to win the election for, if not nefarious reasons, then certainly for reasons that would benefit Russia at the expense of the United States.

I want cooperation with Russia, where we have mutual interests. I just want someone who is savvy, competent, experienced; someone who is deliberative and capable of reaching reasoned conclusions....and someone who will surround himself or herself with actual experts on Russia, and can take their expert opinion into account.

That doesn't sound anything like Trump, does it?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Micawber (12-16-2017), Rune (12-15-2017)

26. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I do not think I have ever heard a single credible person on this forum say we should not find way to cooperate with Russia, where we share mutual interests. A host of international issues are in play: security and terrorism, global environmental degradation, technology exchange, bilateral trade.

I do not think you are entirely wrong about the focus, and some of the over-the-top alarmism about the role of the Kremlin intelligence agencies in the 2016 election.

You know what concerns me? Why was the Kremlin so keen on having Trump win? The Kremlin is not looking out for American interests. If anything, they would prefer America's leadership role in the world to be diminished, to isolate allies from us, basically to take us down a peg. That's just a fact, jack. I think they saw your Orange Hero as a chump. Someone completely incapable of competently exercising American soft power and leadership in the world. Somebody that Putin and the Kremlin could easily outwit. Someone, who the Kremlin could dupe, befuddle, and out maneuver. People in Russia were laughing when Trump was elected. They could not believe their luck.

Basically, I think Russian wanted your Orange Clown to win the election for, if not nefarious reasons, then certainly for reasons that would benefit Russia at the expense of the United States.

I want cooperation with Russia, where we have mutual interests. I just want someone who is savvy, competent, experienced; someone who is deliberative and capable of reaching reasoned conclusions....and someone who will surround himself or herself with actual experts on Russia, and can take their expert opinion into account.

That doesn't sound anything like Trump, does it?
    Trump has National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster and Defence Secretary James Mattis to do the heavy lifting, they are nobody's fools.