Members banned from this thread: Русский агент

Thread: The GOP Continues to Class Things Up

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,664 Times in 7,361 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Default The GOP Continues to Class Things Up

Texas Attorney General’s top aide mocks ‘pathetic’ #MeToo movement and calls women’s marchers ‘c*nts’

One of Texas’ top lawyers appeared to take issue with the massive outpouring of sexual assault and harassment claims associated with the #MeToo movement in an early morning Facebook post on Wednesday.

As Dallas News reports, Associate Deputy Attorney General Andrew D. Leonie posted on Facebook at 2:40 AM on Wednesday decrying the women who’ve come forward with their stories as “pathetic.”

“Aren’t you also tired of all the pathetic ‘me too’ victim claims?” Leonie wrote. “If every woman is a ‘victim’, so is every man. If everyone is a victim, no one is. Victim means nothing anymore.”

In the post, which was still posted publicly on Leonie’s Facebook as of Thursday afternoon, the deputy assistant AG linked to an article from the conservative magazine The Federalist about how women “relish” male desire.

A perusal of Leonie’s Facebook timeline reveals him to be a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump’s, and appears to also be a fan of alt-right provocateur and erstwhile Breitbart write Milo Yiannopoulos.

In a Twitter post made shortly after Trump’s inauguration and the historic Women’s March that followed, Leonie shared a cartoon that showed characters from the classic “Peanut” series, one of whom was dressed up in the genital costumes popular at the march. In Leonie’s cartoon, another of the characters calls the one in the costume a “c*nt.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/tex...marchers-cnts/
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

evince (12-17-2017), Jade Dragon (12-15-2017), ThatOwlWoman (12-15-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Texas Attorney General’s top aide mocks ‘pathetic’ #MeToo movement and calls women’s marchers ‘c*nts’

One of Texas’ top lawyers appeared to take issue with the massive outpouring of sexual assault and harassment claims associated with the #MeToo movement in an early morning Facebook post on Wednesday.

As Dallas News reports, Associate Deputy Attorney General Andrew D. Leonie posted on Facebook at 2:40 AM on Wednesday decrying the women who’ve come forward with their stories as “pathetic.”

“Aren’t you also tired of all the pathetic ‘me too’ victim claims?” Leonie wrote. “If every woman is a ‘victim’, so is every man. If everyone is a victim, no one is. Victim means nothing anymore.”

In the post, which was still posted publicly on Leonie’s Facebook as of Thursday afternoon, the deputy assistant AG linked to an article from the conservative magazine The Federalist about how women “relish” male desire.

A perusal of Leonie’s Facebook timeline reveals him to be a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump’s, and appears to also be a fan of alt-right provocateur and erstwhile Breitbart write Milo Yiannopoulos.

In a Twitter post made shortly after Trump’s inauguration and the historic Women’s March that followed, Leonie shared a cartoon that showed characters from the classic “Peanut” series, one of whom was dressed up in the genital costumes popular at the march. In Leonie’s cartoon, another of the characters calls the one in the costume a “c*nt.”

What's your point? That's right, you don't have one.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Yeah....he should have referred to them as 'vaginas' ...... ugly vaginas....

This is terrible....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    What's your point? That's right, you don't have one.
    My point is, despite all the claims of being the "family values" party, from top to bottom, the GOP is filled with misogynistic pigs who relish the chance to marginalize women and minorities by spewing their vicious hate.

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My point is, despite all the claims of being the "family values" party, from top to bottom, the GOP is filled with misogynistic pigs who relish the chance to marginalize women and minorities by spewing their vicious hate.
    As I said, you don't have a point.

I don't marginalize women. I have no problem with a woman being in charge but I damn sure don't believe being a woman should be part of why she's put there.

I don't have a problem with minorities being wherever they can be but I damn sure don't believe that being one should give a minority special treatment through protected class status or programs like affirmative action.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now the deplorables are pissed at women because of women voted moore out of the office. These guys just don't know when to stop.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,019 Times in 6,218 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

What a fucking useless, stupid, and obnoxious dipshit. I'm glad my brothers moving out of that state. He's dealt with enough heavy winds from the hurricanes. Sure as hell he, as well as others, don't need to deal with comments from the Proterozoic exhibit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

evince (12-17-2017), ThatOwlWoman (12-15-2017)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I said, you don't have a point.

I don't marginalize women. I have no problem with a woman being in charge but I damn sure don't believe being a woman should be part of why she's put there.

I don't have a problem with minorities being wherever they can be but I damn sure don't believe that being one should give a minority special treatment through protected class status or programs like affirmative action.
    Oh, so now I'm supposed to believe the guy who regularly refers to others as ni**er lover really is OKAY with minorities?

Nice try Chachi.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

evince (12-17-2017)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, so now I'm supposed to believe the guy who regularly refers to others as ni**er lover really is OKAY with minorities?

Nice try Chachi.
    Apparently you don't see the difference. I'll let someone explain it to you:

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,381 Times in 53,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nice try Chachi.
    Hahahaha -- I have that scummy creature on ignore, but sometimes see his stupid dreck when people quote him. "I don't marginalize women" -- too funny! He calls women cunts and ni**ers and bitches and all manner of vile things, but he doesn't marginalize women. Well, maybe he doesn't. He doesn't have the power to wipe his own ass, so marginalizing would really be way beyond his capabilities.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

evince (12-17-2017), ZappasGuitar (12-17-2017)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Hahahaha -- I have that scummy creature on ignore, but sometimes see his stupid dreck when people quote him. "I don't marginalize women" -- too funny! He calls women cunts and ni**ers and bitches and all manner of vile things, but he doesn't marginalize women. Well, maybe he doesn't. He doesn't have the power to wipe his own ass, so marginalizing would really be way beyond his capabilities.
    No, just females like you that are cunts and bitches. It's terms reserved for those that deserve them and you do.

Funny how a bitchy cunt like you says I can't wipe my own ass yet hides behind the ignore feature because she can't defend what she supports. That makes you scum. You should be used to is. Your family is scum because you raised them to be that way.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Apparently you don't see the difference. I'll let someone explain it to you:
    Make all the excuses you like.

Anyone who can read knows you're just another ignorant racist.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

evince (12-17-2017)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,738 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

once women are no longer victimized you wont have to hear about it anymore

but you dont care about that huh

you and this idiot Texan just dont want to have to hear about what other humans have to deal with in life

you are sociopaths and hate to hear about human emmotion that is not your own

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Make all the excuses you like.

Anyone who can read knows you're just another ignorant racist.
    Anyone that reads what you write knows which of the two options in the video applies to you.

That video is over 20 years old but what is described in it hasn't changed in far longer than that.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    once women are no longer victimized you wont have to hear about it anymore

but you dont care about that huh

you and this idiot Texan just dont want to have to hear about what other humans have to deal with in life

you are sociopaths and hate to hear about human emmotion that is not your own
    You only wish someone would even think about grabbing your pussy. You can't claim victimhood in your mind since no one thinks about you in any way, shape, or form in that manner.