Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: officers handcuff at gun point a crying 11 year old

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I haven't seen the anti-Obama ones, etc. I would say something. If that's your "signature", that's really sad.
    The police officers were quiet. The women were not. The officers wanted to talk to them individually, and they were screaming.
    This isn't about color.
    This is about why they had to go a home at night to investigate.
    Still no time when all this took place? Come on....
    So you haven't seen the anti-Obama sigs? Curious, given that you thank posts made by those people.

It's never been a secret that I despise trump as a man and as a president. Almost single-handedly he's dragged this country into the gutter and made us a laughing stock around the world. He's lacking in character, intelligence, dignity and respect for others. But you picked him. Now you have to live with all the scorn we liberals heap on him, just as we had to live with your criticism of Obama. And this is what he signed up for, so it's high time he manned up, grew a pair, and stopped blasting his sensitive id all over Twitter.

I'm also curious about your fixation on time. What difference does it make? I haven't been able to find out; have you tried? Two adults and a child left their house to go to a store. Nothing suspicious about that. Seems to me you're harboring doubts about the three but won't explain why.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    So in your words... white people can't have black relatives and/or friends?
    Where did I say that? I don't know and neither did the cops. Stop putting your words in my mouth.

― Charles Dickens

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,627 Times in 16,560 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    So you haven't seen the anti-Obama sigs? Curious, given that you thank posts made by those people.

It's never been a secret that I despise trump as a man and as a president. Almost single-handedly he's dragged this country into the gutter and made us a laughing stock around the world. He's lacking in character, intelligence, dignity and respect for others. But you picked him. Now you have to live with all the scorn we liberals heap on him, just as we had to live with your criticism of Obama. And this is what he signed up for, so it's high time he manned up, grew a pair, and stopped blasting his sensitive id all over Twitter.
    I'm also curious about your fixation on time. What difference does it make? I haven't been able to find out; have you tried? Two adults and a child left their house to go to a store. Nothing suspicious about that. Seems to me you're harboring doubts about the three but won't explain why.
    I think I may have seen one picture of obama somewhere. But it certainly wasn't your multiple nasty offensive madness, lol, but carry on-whatever makes you happy entertains me daily...the reactions of liberals to his election is worth the price of admission-our country is just fine, and we'll all be better off if you all ever learn to relax. I'm a Never Hillary, btw. Praise God she wasn't elected... That being said...
    Still can't find what time this happened. I'm curious because the timing was just so odd...I'll keep looking and if I find out, I'll let you know...

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think I may have seen one picture of obama somewhere. But it certainly wasn't your multiple nasty offensive madness, lol, but carry on-whatever makes you happy entertains me daily...the reactions of liberals to his election is worth the price of admission-our country is just fine, and we'll all be better off if you all ever learn to relax. I'm a Never Hillary, btw. Praise God she wasn't elected... That being said...
    Still can't find what time this happened. I'm curious because the timing was just so odd...I'll keep looking and if I find out, I'll let you know...
    So you assumed God was pro-pussy grabber?

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Your statement is pure proof that you think you know more about what went on having not been there than those that were there. Your concern has nothing to do with what happened. You see "cops did (fill in the blank)" and you automatically assume they did something wrong.

That's proof that somewhere, sometime in your miserable life a cop told you "no" and you got your little spoiled brat anarchist ass twisted up being that you think you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, to whomever you want and no one is supposed to even say boo to you.
    the only proof you're spouting is that you feel you need a babysitter because you fuck shit up with your decision making, and I don't.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the only proof you're spouting is that you feel you need a babysitter because you fuck shit up with your decision making, and I don't.
    I don't fuck up anything but you've proven your miserable life has been a fuck up since your baby mama shit you out.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

True she wasn't elected in the Electoral College but she was several million more votes popular than your sleazy pussy Grabber was in the popular election.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Where did I say that? I don't know and neither did the cops. Stop putting your words in my mouth.
    In the bolded portion I quoted where you asked if there was any reason to assume that the sisters and other relatives weren't also white.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    In the bolded portion I quoted where you asked if there was any reason to assume that the sisters and other relatives weren't also white.
    You need to reread the comments. I was hypothesizing what the cops thought and never said "white people can't have black relatives and/or friends..."

― Charles Dickens

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Tymer Rice was 12 and playing in the park when he was shot on sight
    You forgot the part that he was "playing" with a gun...and didn't follow instructions to "show us you hands"....
    the moral of the story, "don't play with guns in front of the police".....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    You forgot the part that he was "playing" with a gun...and didn't follow instructions to "show us you hands"....
    did you see that video of his death?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    A gun that had been modified to look like the real thing.

I own one of these airsoft.jpg (Airsoft M83) in addition to the real thing that looks like this. Without the orange parts, it looks exactly like the real thing. The orange parts are what allows people to make the distinction. If they are removed, are police supposed to wait to find out its only a toy only to find out the hard way it's the real thing?

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

did you see that video of his death?
    Had the parts of what he had been removed in order that this airsoft.jpg looked like the real thing ar15.jpg

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Had the parts of what he had been removed in order that this airsoft.jpg looked like the real thing ar15.jpg
    what does that have to do with the video? specifically the very short amount of time the cops in the car come speeding across the grass, cop in passenger side comes flying out the door, and in less than a second is shooting. the cops used seriously flawed and unreasonable tactics on a person alone in a park.

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what does that have to do with the video? specifically the very short amount of time the cops in the car come speeding across the grass, cop in passenger side comes flying out the door, and in less than a second is shooting. the cops used seriously flawed and unreasonable tactics on a person alone in a park.
    It has everything to do with what happened.

You consider anything the police do flawed. Why don't you tell what actually happened to you personally in order for you to automatically assume police are wrong no matter what they do. Do you have the guts to share?