Thread: Bill O’Reilly Claims Women Paid $200k to Make Harassment Claim Against Donald Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Bill O’Reilly Claims Women Paid $200k to Make Harassment Claim Against Donald Trump

Another blockbuster story censored by the tv nets.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bill...9141&source=CI

dec 13 2017 The sexual assault claims against President Trump have taken a shocking turn now that he has an unexpected defender: Bill O’Reilly.
    In an appearance on Glenn Beck’s radio program, the former Fox News host made a sensational claim. According to O’Reilly, his team of investigators discovered a tape in which a lawyer offers a woman $200,000 to “accuse Donald Trump of untoward behavior.”

Here’s what he says: “It exists. We have urged the person who has the tape to hand it over to the U.S. attorney, because my investigative team believes there are three separate crimes on the audio tape.”

O’Reilly then answered if he’ll release the tape himself. Here’s what he said: “I may have to go to the U.S. attorney myself. I don’t want to have to do that and inject myself into the story, but I had my lawyer listen to the tape. … There are at least three crimes on the tape. So as a citizen, I may have to do this.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Stretch (12-13-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

That's funny, O'Reilly by way of Beck by way of some blog called "political insider," beautiful, can you find out now who killed Jummy Hoffa?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That's funny, O'Reilly by way of Beck by way of some blog called "political insider," beautiful, can you find out now who killed Jummy Hoffa?
    You say there is no proof?? Where is your proof that Roy Moore did anything wrong?? THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-14-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Bill O’Reilly Claims Women Paid $200k to Make Harassment Claim Against Donald Trump
    You also posted the false, and scurrilous claim that Neil degrasse Tyson drugged and date raped a female.

You know what that means, don't you?

Yep, exactly. It means nothing you post can be trusted.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-14-2017)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You also posted the false, and scurrilous claim that Neil degrasse Tyson drugged and date raped a female.

No - i posted that some woman accused tyson of that. Just like women accused roy moore without proof. THINK, hate-king.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Who's Jummy Hoffa?