LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

If you have an issue while voting or have a question, call us at (800) 682-2793

How to Vote on Election Day

Q: When is Election Day?
    A: December 12, 2017
    Q: How can I vote?
    A: You may vote in person on Election Day at your polling location, vote absentee in person at your local elections office, or absentee by mail, provided you meet the criteria. Click HERE to access a mail ballot.
    Q: Is there a voter hotline if I have questions?
    A. If you have an issue while voting or have a question, call us at (800) 682-2793.

Vote Absentee by Mail

Q: How can I request an absentee ballot?
    A: You can click HERE to download, fill out, print, and mail your absentee ballot request form. Be sure to mail it in well in advance of the deadline, December 7, 2017, to ensure it’s received on time.
    Q: Is everyone eligible to vote by mail?
    A: Unfortunately not. A voter may cast an absentee ballot if they:
    Will be absent from the county on election day;
    Are ill or have a disability that prevents a trip to the polling place;
    Are a registered Alabama voter living outside the county such as a member of the armed forces, a voter employed outside the United States, a college student, or a spouse or child of such a person;
    Are an appointed election officer or poll watcher at a polling place other than their own on election day; or
    Works a required shift, 10 hours or more, that coincides with polling hours on election day.
    The deadline to request an absentee ballot is December 7, 2017. HOWEVER, if a business or medical emergency arises after the absentee deadline, but no later than 5 pm on the day before the election, you can request an Emergency Absentee Ballot. If you have any questions about whether you’re eligible to vote absentee, you can call our voter hotline at 800-682-2793 for assistance.
    Q: What must I do to complete my ballot?
    A: Be sure to completely fill in the bubbles next to the candidate for whom you wish to vote. Place a copy of your ID in the envelope. Then be sure to sign the affidavit envelope in front of a notary or in front of two witnesses aged 18 years or older.
    Q: When must I return my mail ballot?
    A: Hand-delivered absentee ballots must be delivered to the Absentee Elections Manager of your county by 5 pm on the day prior to Election Day. Mailed ballots must be postmarked by December 11th and received by your local election official by noon on Election Day. Mail it in early to avoid any issues!

Absentee In-Person

Q: Can you vote absentee in person in Alabama?
    A: If you are eligible to vote absentee by mail, then you are eligible to vote absentee in person. Visit your county’s Absentee Election Manager, fill out your absentee by mail ballot request, and wait until you are handed a mail ballot. Fill in your ballot and return it. Don’t forget to take your ID!

Election Day

Q: Can I get a ride to the polls?
    A: Yes, absolutely! Email rides@dougjonesforsenate.com or call (800) 484-0217 to arrange a ride to your polling place.
    A. If you have an issue while voting or have a question, call us at (800) 682-2793.
    Q: Where do I vote on Election Day?
    A: You vote at your precinct polling location, where you currently reside. Click HERE to find your polling location.
    Q: When are polls open?
    A: From 7 am to 7 pm on Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
    Q: What should I take with me to the polls?
    A: Take a photo ID. Appropriate forms of ID include the following, if they are valid and contain a photograph of the voter:
    Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Alabama Photo Voter ID Card
    State Issued ID (Alabama or any other state)
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Employee ID from Federal Government, State of Alabama, County, Municipality, Board or other entity of this state
    Student or employee ID from a public or private college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools)
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

Q: Do I need an ID to vote?
    A: Yes, you do. You must have an ID for both absentee voting and voting in person on Election Day. Appropriate IDs include:
    An Alabama driver’s license or other ID issued by the DMV;
    An Alabama photo voter ID card;
    A state issued ID (Alabama or any other state);
    A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    An employee ID from federal government, State of Alabama, county, municipality, board or other entity of this state;
    A student or employee ID from a public or private college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools);
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.
    Q: What counts as proper ID to vote?
    If you have any questions about whether you have an ID that will qualify, you can call our voter hotline at (800) 682-2793 for assistance.
    Q: What if I don’t have one the qualifying ID’s?
    A: If you don’t, you are eligible to apply for a free voter photo identification card. You must be a registered voter in order to obtain a free Alabama photo voter ID card. Voters will have to sign a form attesting that they do not have one of the valid forms of photo ID. Click HERE for more information on how to request a free ID.

Voter Registration

Q: Am I registered to vote?
    A: Click*HERE*to check if you’re registered.

I'm Voting for Doug →

ALABAMA VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

A: You may vote in person on Election Day at your polling location, vote absentee in person at your local elections office, or absentee by mail, provided you meet the criteria. Click HERE to access a mail ballot.

Vote Absentee by Mail

A: You can click HERE to download, fill out, print, and mail your absentee ballot request form. Be sure to mail it in well in advance of the deadline, December 7, 2017, to ensure it’s received on time.
    Are a registered Alabama voter living outside the county such as a member of the armed forces, a voter employed outside the United States, a college student, or a spouse or child of such a person;
    Are an appointed election officer or poll watcher at a polling place other than their own on election day; or
    Works a required shift, 10 hours or more, that coincides with polling hours on election day.
    The deadline to request an absentee ballot is December 7, 2017. HOWEVER, if a business or medical emergency arises after the absentee deadline, but no later than 5 pm on the day before the election, you can request an Emergency Absentee Ballot. If you have any questions about whether you’re eligible to vote absentee, you can call our voter hotline at 800-682-2793 for assistance.
    A: Be sure to completely fill in the bubbles next to the candidate for whom you wish to vote. Place a copy of your ID in the envelope. Then be sure to sign the affidavit envelope in front of a notary or in front of two witnesses aged 18 years or older.
    A: Hand-delivered absentee ballots must be delivered to the Absentee Elections Manager of your county by 5 pm on the day prior to Election Day. Mailed ballots must be postmarked by December 11th and received by your local election official by noon on Election Day. Mail it in early to avoid any issues!

Absentee In-Person

A: If you are eligible to vote absentee by mail, then you are eligible to vote absentee in person. Visit your county’s Absentee Election Manager, fill out your absentee by mail ballot request, and wait until you are handed a mail ballot. Fill in your ballot and return it. Don’t forget to take your ID!

Election Day

A: Yes, absolutely! Email rides@dougjonesforsenate.com or call (800) 484-0217 to arrange a ride to your polling place.
    A: You vote at your precinct polling location, where you currently reside. Click HERE to find your polling location.
    A: Take a photo ID. Appropriate forms of ID include the following, if they are valid and contain a photograph of the voter:
    Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Employee ID from Federal Government, State of Alabama, County, Municipality, Board or other entity of this state
    Student or employee ID from a public or private college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools)
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A: Yes, you do. You must have an ID for both absentee voting and voting in person on Election Day. Appropriate IDs include:
    A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    An employee ID from federal government, State of Alabama, county, municipality, board or other entity of this state;
    A student or employee ID from a public or private college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools);
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.
    If you have any questions about whether you have an ID that will qualify, you can call our voter hotline at (800) 682-2793 for assistance.
    A: If you don’t, you are eligible to apply for a free voter photo identification card. You must be a registered voter in order to obtain a free Alabama photo voter ID card. Voters will have to sign a form attesting that they do not have one of the valid forms of photo ID. Click HERE for more information on how to request a free ID.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →

VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →

3. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-13-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Althea (12-13-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I think he won because of the well timed accusations of harassment and racism. Well played, Dems, well played. The ones who fell for it, pity on them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled.2018.1 For This Post:

Callinectes (12-14-2017)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    I think he won because of the well timed accusations of harassment and racism. Well played, Dems, well played. The ones who fell for it, pity on them.
    the man said this country was better during slavery idiot

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

the man said this country was better during slavery idiot
    You want to name call, find someone else. The man talked about family during a time we also had slavery. Like I said, the left has the smear tactics down to a science, and the sheeple fall for it, every time.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canceled.2018.1 For This Post:

Callinectes (12-14-2017), cancel2 2022 (12-13-2017)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-13-2017)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ALABAMA VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →

ALABAMA VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →

VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →
    you racists cant win anymore

the CIA an d FBI wont let russia help you next time

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Blacks overwhelmingly showed up because they wanted to get another Democrat in office that would enable them to continue getting food stamps and welfare as a 1 in 3 1/2 and 1 in 8 proportion, respectively.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Blacks overwhelmingly showed up because they wanted to get another Democrat in office that would enable them to continue getting food stamps and welfare as a 1 in 3 1/2 and 1 in 8 proportion, respectively.
    just keep stabbing

just keep stabbing

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you racists cant win anymore

the CIA an d FBI wont let russia help you next time
    Why can't inept blacks get a voter ID like all white people seem to be able to do? Are there additional requirements blacks have to provide in order to get an ID? If not, why can't they do it and need special consideration when it comes to such things?

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just keep stabbing

just keep stabbing
    Just keep making excuses for them.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why can't inept blacks get a voter ID like all white people seem to be able to do? Are there additional requirements blacks have to provide in order to get an ID? If not, why can't they do it and need special consideration when it comes to such things?
    just keep stabbing

just keep stabbing

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just keep stabbing

just keep stabbing
    Which one of the proportions I provided can you refute?

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ALABAMA VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →

ALABAMA VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →

VOTER HUB
    COMMIT TO VOTE →

VOTER FAQ
    LEARN MORE

RIDE TO THE POLLS
    LEARN MORE

VOTING ABSENTEE
    LEARN MORE

WHERE DO I VOTE
    LEARN MORE

VOTER HOTLINE:

Vote Absentee by Mail

Absentee In-Person

Election Day

Alabama Driver’s License
    Alabama Nondriver ID
    Federal issued ID
    US passport
    Military ID
    Tribal ID

Voter ID

A federal issued ID;
    A U.S. passport;
    A military ID; and
    A tribal ID card.

Voter Registration

I'm Voting for Doug →
    MASSIVE VOTER SUPPORT!