Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

1. #526 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
    So there was a racist and bigoted.....BLACKLASH?

2. #527 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,418 Times in 16,407 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Sailor;2139213]No reason to get angry there inbred. What mystifies me though is why anyone in your family would think your genetic line should continue. Then again, inbreeding causes mental illness as you well prove. Maybe that is the reason?[/QUOTE
    Don't you think it's about time for there to be a list of banned words and phrases around this place?
    You all look very silly...

3. #528 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    I say what is true, as always, and if you don't like it, crawl back up your own arse. I am bored with your tedious posturing. Why on earth should anyone have any reason to tell primitives the world is not flat? Grow up, you tedious bugger!
    It's not a matter of whether or not I like it but whether or not your can prove your claim.

I'm bored with all you lefties making claims you refuse to support then demanding people still believe you because you SAY you tell the truth. Prove your claim or it's false. PERIOD. ]

To be so educated you don't seem to get the concept of proving a claim for it to be fact. If you work in a position where having the degree is necessary, when you were hired did you expect those hiring you to believe you or did you have to show something to support your claim that you did?

4. #529 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,524 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I am so glad that my husband isn't as idiotic and pathetic as you are, Angry Bird. I'm proud to claim Mason and Jade as my friends. I'm lucky that they see me as a friend too.

I am also very grateful for the hundreds of cyber friends I've had in my life. I've learned so much from them. We've supported each other in thick and thin.... not just with "thoughts and prayers" but in real life as well.
    From the caliber of cyber friends I have seen you make your standards are lower than whale crap. But then I would not expect less from someone who calls the cyber skid row inhabitants her friends. Your lack of honesty shined through your veneer when you had a fit and lied about me attacking your "family" it looks like everything Top has said about your lying is the truth! Have a nice day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (12-15-2017)

6. #530 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    No reason to get angry there inbred. What mystifies me though is why anyone in your family would think your genetic line should continue. Then again, inbreeding causes mental illness as you well prove. Maybe that is the reason?
    You being what you are doesn't anger me. I'm less and less surprised every day that your kind is what you are.

Since blacks produce bastards at such a high rate, the likelihood of inbreeding is great. They call each other brother and sister then have a greater than not chance of inbreeding with one since they may very well be related. Why do you think the family tree of many blacks is nothing more than a trunk?

7. #531 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=TOP;2139218]
    No reason to get angry there inbred. What mystifies me though is why anyone in your family would think your genetic line should continue. Then again, inbreeding causes mental illness as you well prove. Maybe that is the reason?[/QUOTE
    Don't you think it's about time for there to be a list of banned words and phrases around this place?
    You all look very silly...
    What words offend you?

8. #532 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Good morning RB 60!
    She's s a complete fowlfool. The more she posts the more, the more that's evident. Poor dear...if she didn't have gossip, sabotage, slander, defamation, forum shaming, and just flat out lies to try to degrade and intimidate complete strangers on an internet forum she'd have no life at all...That's her magic to make "friends"...
    Just keep in mind Why she has to use her "magical powers" and she's much easier to tolerate. At this point, it's almost impossible to not feel sympathy for her. Must be terrible things that lead up to someone having to lash out like that. Replying to her just enables her...
    That ignore function is a wonderful thing.
    Good morning.
    I assume she thinks she's one of the "BIG FISH" here now, since I'm just a "little fish." Should I be "scared shitless"?

9. #533 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You being what you are doesn't anger me. I'm less and less surprised every day that your kind is what you are.

Since blacks produce bastards at such a high rate, the likelihood of inbreeding is great. They call each other brother and sister then have a greater than not chance of inbreeding with one since they may very well be related.
    Is any of that supposed to make sense? You are a poster child for why inbreeding is illegal. Dumb as fuck.

10. #534 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Good morning.
    I assume she thinks she's one of the "BIG FISH" here now, since I'm just a "little fish." Should I be "scared shitless"?
    LOL...she's no one here...and No

11. #535 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is any of that supposed to make sense? You are a poster child for why inbreeding is illegal. Dumb as fuck.
    If it doesn't make sense, that's proof that you shouldn't have married your sister or what it your aunt or was it your brother.

12. #536 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Sailor;2139225]
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post

What words offend you?
    I said you all look silly. I didn't say I was offended by anything.

13. #537 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If it doesn't make sense, that's proof that you shouldn't have married your sister or what it your aunt or was it your brother.
    Why is it you can only parrot what someone else says and then lamely attempt to make it sound like you came up with it? Sure sign of lack of intellect. In your case, definitely a result of inbreeding. Have you figured out who you father is yet? Brother? Cousin? Uncle? Some other inbred in the area?

14. #538 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why is it you can only parrot what someone else says and then lamely attempt to make it sound like you came up with it? Sure sign of lack of intellect. In your case, definitely a result of inbreeding. Have you figured out who you father is yet? Brother? Cousin? Uncle? Some other inbred in the area?
    Tell me about your family trunk, BOY. I can trace my family TREE back to the 1730s. You don't know who your daddy is because your whore mother doesn't know.

Why is it you refuse to name the business you claim to own? Someone that seems so proud of what he claims he does would do so.

15. #539 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tell me about your family trunk, BOY. I can trace my family TREE back to the 1730s. You don't know who your daddy is because your whore mother doesn't know.

Why is it you refuse to name the business you claim to own? Someone that seems so proud of what he claims he does would do so.
    You are really melting down there inbred. You can trace your inbreeding back to the 1730's? Holy shit. That must be a record. With the gene pool thinning out that much, it certainly goes a long way as to explaining why you are dumb as fuck. So tell me again why you think you are superior to anyone?

16. #540 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

You are really melting down there inbred. You can trace your inbreeding back to the 1730's? Holy shit. That must be a record. With the gene pool thinning out that much, it certainly goes a long way as to explaining why you are dumb as fuck. So tell me again why you think you are superior to anyone?
    That's easy - he thinks he is so near-divine that he can compel others to give him their name and address on here, so that he could do the McCarthy. If he could only get back to the Seventeenth Century the Devil would help him too, as he helped his ancestors!