Thread: CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

1. #496 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I could say I will get to your wife next but that's already happened so much I stopped counting.
    You poor inbred dumb bastard. Did you ever even achieve a GED?

2. #497 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

When you kiss her, you'll get the taste of cum. It's most likely mine but on another day it could be someone else since that whore gets around so much.
    No one wants to hear about your breath or how you kiss your cousins.

3. #498 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I have him on ignore Life's too short for his stupidity
    We’re getting there!

4. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

katzgar (12-14-2017)

5. #499 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

CFM must have women induced issues to talk that fowl about someones mother like that. Maybe one made him eat garbage, or twisted his nuts into a balloon animal. If not I'm sure some that hear him talk would.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-14-2017)

7. #500 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,611 Times in 11,609 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He mocked "the men in Owl's life" the other day -- so apparently leaving family out of it is only for him, not you.
    So OW are you saying Mason and Jade are not a part of your cyber family. They certainly are men and a part of your cyber life. Mason calls you his cyber GF. So I was correct about the men in your life. It was you who brought up your husband not me. So sorry baby you are lying again.
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 12-14-2017 at 08:05 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (12-15-2017)

9. #501 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? So many are bastards and don't know their lineage, they may very well be and don't want to miss an opportunity to speak to a family member.
    Nah - remembering everybody's name is too hard for blacks and their little brains. That 68 IQ is a killer.
    Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 12-14-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #502 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 35 Posts

Couldn't find some of the bastard black kids in your neighborhood willing to say you were there baby daddy in order that you continue to cheat the system?
    What a despicable thing to say. It isn't funny at all.

11. #503 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? So many are bastards and don't know their lineage, they may very well be and don't want to miss an opportunity to speak to a family member.
    Christians call each other brother and sister. What's wrong with it?

12. #504 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    So OW are you saying Mason and Jade are not a part of your cyber family. They certainly are men and a part of your cyber life. Mason calls you his cyber GF. So I was correct about the men in your life. It was you who brought up your husband not me. So sorry baby you are lying again.
    I am so glad that my husband isn't as idiotic and pathetic as you are, Angry Bird. I'm proud to claim Mason and Jade as my friends. I'm lucky that they see me as a friend too.

I am also very grateful for the hundreds of cyber friends I've had in my life. I've learned so much from them. We've supported each other in thick and thin.... not just with "thoughts and prayers" but in real life as well.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-14-2017), Phantasmal (12-14-2017)

14. #505 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am so glad that my husband isn't as idiotic and pathetic as you are, Angry Bird. I'm proud to claim Mason and Jade as my friends. I'm lucky that they see me as a friend too.

I am also very grateful for the hundreds of cyber friends I've had in my life. I've learned so much from them. We've supported each other in thick and thin.... not just with "thoughts and prayers" but in real life as well.
    I don't know what his issue is, my Mom says love you to all of her church friends. Teen girls call other female friends girlfriend. He's just being a dinosaur that can't adapt in changing times. I pray he knows what happens to that which can't adapt. I wonder what he thinks if a guy says to a woman that isn't a wife, girlfriend, sister, of mother, I love you?

15. #506 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't know what his issue is, my Mom says love you to all of her church friends. Teen girls call other female friends girlfriend. He's just being a dinosaur that can't adapt in changing times. I pray he knows what happens to that which can't adapt. I wonder what he thinks if a guy says to a woman that isn't a wife, girlfriend, sister, of mother, I love you?
    I know. The thing about Angry Bird, Toxic, and RubberBand.... they're little fish here. They were trolls on Amazon, and they can't stop being trolls here. Bird and RB's whole masculinity thing on-line seems to be wrapped up with Big Guns, Big Cars, Big Ego, Big (empty) Threats. No wonder they love Trump. No wonder they feel threatened by women who talk back... and cozen to creatures like VictimOfTheYear Toxic who play to their insecurities.

Real men, like my husband, don't worry if their wife has male friends... on-line, in real life. Real men have real women who keep no secrets from each other. It's pretty sad that some contard guys don't have that sort of relationship.

16. #507 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,601 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

I know. The thing about Angry Bird, Toxic, and RubberBand.... they're little fish here. They were trolls on Amazon, and they can't stop being trolls here. Bird and RB's whole masculinity thing on-line seems to be wrapped up with Big Guns, Big Cars, Big Ego, Big (empty) Threats. No wonder they love Trump. No wonder they feel threatened by women who talk back... and cozen to creatures like VictimOfTheYear Toxic who play to their insecurities.

Real men, like my husband, don't worry if their wife has male friends... on-line, in real life. Real men have real women who keep no secrets from each other. It's pretty sad that some contard guys don't have that sort of relationship.
    So you think you have me "pegged," do you? Yep, my interests do include firearms and automobiles among many other interests, but please show us of these "empty threats" you mention.
    So, now you've become an authority on my personal life and relationships? Fool you are. Not that's it's any of your business, but my democrat girlfriend of 12+ yrs. has many male friends,
    I don't feel "threatened" in the least. But please, by all means, continue to show your ignorance of what you know nothing of.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (12-15-2017)

18. #508 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

19. #509 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,625 Times in 16,558 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    So you think you have me "pegged," do you? Yep, my interests do include firearms and automobiles among many other interests, but please show us of these "empty threats" you mention.
    So, now you've become an authority on my personal life and relationships? Fool you are. Not that's it's any of your business, but my democrat girlfriend of 12+ yrs. has many male friends,
    I don't feel "threatened" in the least. But please, by all means, continue to show your ignorance of what you know nothing of.
    Good morning RB 60!
    She's s a complete fowlfool. The more she posts the more, the more that's evident. Poor dear...if she didn't have gossip, sabotage, slander, defamation, forum shaming, and just flat out lies to try to degrade and intimidate complete strangers on an internet forum she'd have no life at all...That's her magic to make "friends"...
    Just keep in mind Why she has to use her "magical powers" and she's much easier to tolerate. At this point, it's almost impossible to not feel sympathy for her. Must be terrible things that lead up to someone having to lash out like that. Replying to her just enables her...
    That ignore function is a wonderful thing.

20. #510 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Another one of those that assumes wanting the person making a claim to support that claim means anything other than wanting proof of the claim. Since you won't support the claim, it has been dismissed as valid.
    What the hell are you muttering about? Amongst decent people it is unknown to make up stuff about yourself, and I certainly wouldn't do it to impress some illiterate yank peasant, surely? They should let them out to meet real people.