Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's (Medically) Wrong With Trump?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    She's a pretty popular emerging leader for the Dems. If you & Trump think it's great optics to have the kind of response we've seen already, which puts the accusations against him right back in the headlines for a few news cycles, have at it.
    I actually do think it's good for him.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop projecting. You're trolling me on this thread - I didn't troll you.
    Dear lord, Yaya dared countered Thingy and he gets pissed off.

GFY troll.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    I actually do think it's good for him.
    You always do. You think every tweet is genius.

I think you underestimate the concept of critical mass when it comes to his standing w/ women, particularly in the current climate.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think you underestimate the concept of critical mass when it comes to his standing w/ women, particularly in the current climate.
    we've been hearing that for a year and a half now thing. get over it.

There is no "current climate" either. It's all hype. It's a forced narrative, born out of the desperation of powerless pussyhats.

Everyone has already made up their mind on trump. There aren't any fence sitters left. Yes, of course a soyboy like yourself doens't like his tweets, but his base loves it, it shows him as a man and a president that doesn't take shit and he throws it back into his opponents faces. The alternative would just be to allow open criticism, and that would make him look like a pussy. In that scenario liberals still ahte him and his base no sees him as weak. Additionally, these type of tweets give trump full power and control over the media narrative. He's done enough of these by now that anyone reasonable should understand these aren't accidents. They serve a purpose, much of which is what I already described above.

And for those reasons, it was a good tweet. And quite hilarious too I might add.

---

Grind is basically right

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump could cure cancer and you would find fault with it.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

we've been hearing that for a year and a half now thing. get over it.

There is no "current climate" either. It's all hype. It's a forced narrative, born out of the desperation of powerless pussyhats.

Everyone has already made up their mind on trump. There aren't any fence sitters left. Yes, of course a soyboy like yourself doens't like his tweets, but his base loves it, it shows him as a man and a president that doesn't take shit and he throws it back into his opponents faces. The alternative would just be to allow open criticism, and that would make him look like a pussy. In that scenario liberals still ahte him and his base no sees him as weak. Additionally, these type of tweets give trump full power and control over the media narrative. He's done enough of these by now that anyone reasonable should understand these aren't accidents. They serve a purpose, much of which is what I already described above.

And for those reasons, it was a good tweet. And quite hilarious too I might add.
    You're really just talking about his base & the haters here. You're not talking about indies.

A year and a half ago, we didn't have 2-3 dudes resigning, getting fired or getting ostracized for sexual misconduct allegations every week. The climate has changed.

What you're saying is what Sanders said - that the election was a referendum on the allegations, and it's a dead issue. I suppose that's possible, but the dynamic has changed significantly in the past few months. I think only base voters are immune to it, but I haven't spoke to all independents, so can't say for sure.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

there is no such thing as an actual "independent" voter. They are either embarrassed democrats or embarrassed republicans. The electorate has massively shifted and it is more polarized than ever before.

Certainly a year and a half after trump started running people aren't on the fence anymore. Everyone is dug in.

I am well aware of a ton of liberals resigning. But I wish you would see how fickle these types of "MASSIVE CULTURAL SHIFTS" actually are. It's less that then what I said earlier: a forced narrative. These things aren't organic.

---

Grind is basically right

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is no such thing as an actual "independent" voter. They are either embarrassed democrats or embarrassed republicans. The electorate has massively shifted and it is more polarized than ever before.

Certainly a year and a half after trump started running people aren't on the fence anymore. Everyone is dug in.

I am well aware of a ton of liberals resigning. But I wish you would see how fickle these types of "MASSIVE CULTURAL SHIFTS" actually are. It's less that then what I said earlier: a forced narrative. These things aren't organic.
    I still don't think it's a great idea for Trump to keep the allegations against him in the headlines even longer, particularly w/ a tweet many perceive as sexist.

But, of course, I respect your opinion on the matter and find your input thought provoking.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

ooooooo gillibrand! take on anyone but gillibrand! she's the real deal! she'll totally..... do something? like put on a pussy hat or scream at the sky? or something?
    exactly... she is sooooo tough and smart and stuff

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Imagine the liberal poutrage people like Onceler would have if this stuff was asked or said about Obama.
    IMAGINE!

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    IMAGINE!
    Idiots like you are incapable of higher thought.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I would say Trump is a few cans short of a six pack?!!

Let's play one of my favorite games -- what in the world is wrong with President Trump?
    No, I don't mean his policies, his opinions or his tasteless tweeting habits. I mean medically -- what in the world is wrong with him? You can almost play bingo with his many mentally unhealthy behaviors. There are so many theories about his instability that they range from the sad -- dementia -- to the conspiratorial -- he's being poisoned by his hair loss medication.

Considering he has control of our nuclear power and seems to enjoy provoking North Korea -- which can now hit mainland US with missiles -- it seems like a good time to bring up the topic (or stockpile bottled water and buy a Geiger counter).

Dementia

In the '80s and '90s, Trump appeared on TV interviews and made late night appearances. He used to be a better public speaker. He used to use bigger words, complete sentences, and make logically sound points. In short, he used to talk like an adult instead of a petulant child. Now when he speaks, his sentences are fragmented. He repeats or interrupts himself. He displays no impulse control, belligerence and a lack of empathy. These are all signs of dementia. If you take it a step further, he could have Alzheimer's disease -- like his father did. Mental decline is one of the more difficult potential challenges people face as they age. After all, he is the oldest person to be elected to the presidential office.

Living with dementiaor Alzheimer's is not easy, and those who are on the path often surround themselves with their loved ones, who they rely on for support. They can become aggravated, hostile and difficult to handle.

Syphilis

Syphilis goes through a handful of phases, from the initial sores to rashes, fever, and swollen glands. But the really spectacularly insane part of syphilis is the final phase, in which it does bad things to your brain. Specifically, it causes irritability, delusional thinking and grandiosity while it impairs concentration. Memory and judgement can be problematic, too. Sound familiar? Perhaps a little something like a president who now says the famous recording of him threatening to grab women by a spot he shouldn't go anywhere near is fake.

So does Trump have the third phase of syphilis, called neurosyphilis? At least one doctor thinks so, and chalks it up to his wild oat-sowing times in the '80s. Syphilis is particularly insidiousas it is often asymptomatic and can lie dormant for years. He could have had it for a long time and not known.

Narcissistic/Psychopathy

Among the psychology/psychiatry community, there is growing concern that Trump is an antisocial personality -- more specifically, he is somewhere on the narcissistic/psychopath spectrum. Among the behaviors that serve as indicators for these two personality disorders is an inflated sense of their own importance, combined with fragile self-esteem -- e.g., Trump's claims that he is the best at everything and his barely controlled rage at press criticism. There's also a lack of empathy and paranoia. Psychopaths have the ability to be charming but are ultimately utterly lacking in human kindness.

While mental health professionals don't frequently diagnose public figures without actually treating them (especially politicians -- thanks Barry Goldwater!), more and more are speculating on his potential mental illness -- some with a timetable of his mental decline coinciding with his rise to fame.

Side Effects of Hair Loss Medication

If you read the medical report from Trump's doctor, you'd see a prescription for a hair loss medication called Finasteride. While certainly giggle-worthy, as his hair is one of the easiest things to mock in a highly mockable persona, Finasteride has a whole host of potential side effects, including impotence, impaired memory and poor decision making.

The scariest thing about this drug is that the side effects don't always go away with discontinued use. So even if his hair medication is the cause, he might not be able to recover any potentially lost faculties.

Between the late night Twitter frenzies, the broken speech patterns and the inability to follow legal advice, Trump's behavior could be written off as odd and curious - if he didn't have the ability to destroy national landmarks, the healthcare system and a free internet. If he is suffering from a disorder, what does that mean for the US?

By Lynne Rush

Where were your threads about Hillary literally collapsing? Or what about her numerous coughing fits? Or when she appears to have a seizure on camera, to the point of one of her sycophants asking her "are you alright"? Where were those threads?

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Trump is making a mistake taking on Gillibrand; she's way too smart for him.

And, once again, he's going to keep his own scandal in the headlines.
    Oh no. Not a liberal female Senator from New York. How in the world could Trump contend with that?

It is so obvious that all of this from Weinstein to Franken was a set up to go after Trump, take out the Clintons and clear the field for someone like Gillebrand to run in 2020. There is ZERO chance anyone with a penis gets the democrat nomination in 2020.

I like Trump's chances against Gillebrand. But, hey you have a different opinion

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    As you know, President Obama was one of the best qualified presidents ever.
    By what measure?

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

We should have a trump is impeached or resignation party thread in advance. You know the Trumptards will all flee when it happens. Can't taunt them when they are gone.

Consider all my posts taunting Repukes on spec. We won. You lost. Trump is gone! Eat shit!