Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's (Medically) Wrong With Trump?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    that is not how we deal wtih russian infilitrators

we send them to prison for life

or worse
    I agree. Lock her up!!!!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Oh no. Not a liberal female Senator from New York. How in the world could Trump contend with that?

It is so obvious that all of this from Weinstein to Franken was a set up to go after Trump, take out the Clintons and clear the field for someone like Gillebrand to run in 2020. There is ZERO chance anyone with a penis gets the democrat nomination in 2020.

I like Trump's chances against Gillebrand. But, hey you have a different opinion
    It's interesting that you, Grind & SF took my post about her very literally, and made it just about her. It's about her, but it's much more about her standing in the party & among women...it has definitely galvanized women on the issue of Trump's allegations. Again, this was a one-day news cycle type of story that Trump turned into at least a week & probably more by lashing out emotionally.

But I agree that Gillebrand will be a player in 2020. We don't know what the field would look like yet, but she'd be a good candidate, imo. I think her calling on Trump to resign was a clear indication that she's going to run, and I think she'd do well against him. Trump beat Hillary largely because of the epic & unprecedented baggage she brought to the race - KG would have none of that.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I still don't think it's a great idea for Trump to keep the allegations against him in the headlines even longer, particularly w/ a tweet many perceive as sexist.

But, of course, I respect your opinion on the matter and find your input thought provoking.
    Well, considering you question EVERYTHING he does and don't give him credit for ANYTHING. But, up until now his instincts have been good.

With regards to your comment that "the landscape has changed", no it hasn't. It is obvious to anyone paying attention that this is all a setup. I remember distinctly asking when the Weinstein thing broke "why now?". There are never any coincidences. Well, now we know the "why now".

This has been one big coordinated effort to go after Trump. Plain and simple. They didn't get him with Access Hollywood so now they are using another angle. The democrat party only has one tune they know how to play and that is the WAR ON WOMEN.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Gillebrand / Warner ?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's interesting that you, Grind & SF took my post about her very literally, and made it just about her. It's about her, but it's much more about her standing in the party & among women...it has definitely galvanized women on the issue of Trump's allegations. Again, this was a one-day news cycle type of story that Trump turned into at least a week & probably more by lashing out emotionally.

But I agree that Gillebrand will be a player in 2020. We don't know what the field would look like yet, but she'd be a good candidate, imo. I think her calling on Trump to resign was a clear indication that she's going to run, and I think she'd do well against him. Trump beat Hillary largely because of the epic & unprecedented baggage she brought to the race - KG would have none of that.
    So now you are bitching for us commenting on what you actually said? That is a new low even for you. You are the one saying he would be making a mistake taking her on. We responded, now you are saying "don't take me literally". Maybe you should be more clear next time.

Gillebrand has been running for a while. She and Kamala Harris. Your democrat party is all about identity politics. They have already elected a half negro, so Booker can count himself out. And apparently it isn't time for a wetback. So they will 100% nominate a woman again.

But, I agree with you, nominating another liberal female Senator from New York will be a winning strategy. Gillebrand would probably pick up 10 red states dontcha think?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

America has spoken, get used to Trump until 2024.

And find some ideas, or way forward by 2024 too, or we real Americans will roll over you again like the roadkill you are at present
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what is all the hubbub over Trumps tweet about good ole Kirsten?

I read it twice. You really have to stretch things to be offended about it

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    ooooooo gillibrand! take on anyone but gillibrand! she's the real deal! she'll totally..... do something? like put on a pussy hat or scream at the sky? or something?

I know how much you right wing types hate smart people.

10. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-12-2017)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2017)

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I know how much you right wing types hate smart people.
    So true.

I mean, the mere idea that someone intelligent could be a match for Trump's goofy, repetitive insults. What was I thinking?

All Trump has to do is start calling her "Little Kirsten" and it's practically over. He's too formidable.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2017)

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

So true.

I mean, the mere idea that someone intelligent could be a match for Trump's goofy, repetitive insults. What was I thinking?

All Trump has to do is start calling her "Little Kirsten" and it's practically over. He's too formidable.

what he is is a sleazy scum bag

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

So true.

you joke but this is largely true

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    We should have a trump is impeached or resignation party thread in advance. You know the Trumptards will all flee when it happens. Can't taunt them when they are gone.

Consider all my posts taunting Repukes on spec. We won. You lost. Trump is gone! Eat shit!
    I can't wait for you to perform a mega flounce when it all turns to shit.

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Trump is making a mistake taking on Gillibrand; she's way too smart for him.

And, once again, he's going to keep his own scandal in the headlines.

Yeah...what were we thinking? I mean, gee golly who could possibly think your post was about her?

Especially when you go on in the follow up to talk predominantly about... HER.

What exactly has Gillebrand done? What makes her Presidential material? I get the past three have had little experience and aren't examples of even average Presidents... but how is she any different? What has she accomplished?

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's wrong with Trump. He has some obsessive mental issues that mine couldn't touch. If mine needed clinical help, than what the hell is he doing as president? One thing boggled my mind. Hearing Trump won't eat out of a package that has been opened. He has to open a new package, even if he was the one that opened the last one. I thought I was bad with some things. It nice to know I wasn't as bad as I thought, but I'm pretty iffy on the idea of giving someone that is, one of the biggest jobs in the world, that can effect so many. Let's be real, and give this loon a job at 7 11, like his skill set demands.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-12-2017), ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2017)