Members banned from this thread: Legion Fag, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, canceled.2021.1, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Cancel 2018.2, Evmetro, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, MyParentsAreProud, We Stand, linedrive, AnnieOakley and Tommatthews

Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2265

Thread: Jade's Recipe Exchange.

1. #1876 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    So that's why I can't stop at four. lol
    That is unnatural......

The lady I use to go to Subway w/ (subway was not my choice) loved those chips but would try not to eat them also.. It was funny to watch..

Sometimes she tried to be disciplined & have only a few but then be "un" happy w/ me if I ate them...

I had to stop doing that, she would give me "that look".....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #1877 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’m okay as long as I stay inside, we’ve cancelled our plans to attend the fair, I just can’t handle to smoke.
    Wow, sorry you had to cancel....

I really hate that acrid smoke... Back in 08 we literally were surrounded by fires so no matter which way the wind blew we got smoke.....

Last year was real bad but we found that if we went over the Sierra the wind was not blowing it on that side-unbelievably beautiful & fresh clean air..

Of course going back down into the smoke filled valley was quite depressing..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #1878 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The fire is only 10% contained. The last report said 51 homes burned.
    Should the rains be starting soon??

4. #1879 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,022 Times in 6,219 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Wow, sorry you had to cancel....

I really hate that acrid smoke... Back in 08 we literally were surrounded by fires so no matter which way the wind blew we got smoke.....

Last year was real bad but we found that if we went over the Sierra the wind was not blowing it on that side-unbelievably beautiful & fresh clean air..

Of course going back down into the smoke filled valley was quite depressing..
    I remember being around Fresno back in 09, and the grass for a good way north looked more like wheat with how brown it was.

DSCF0612.jpg

5. #1880 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,393 Times in 53,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

That is unnatural......

The lady I use to go to Subway w/ (subway was not my choice) loved those chips but would try not to eat them also.. It was funny to watch..

Sometimes she tried to be disciplined & have only a few but then be "un" happy w/ me if I ate them...

I had to stop doing that, she would give me "that look".....
    Ah yes, the look. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #1881 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The fire is only 10% contained. The last report said 51 homes burned.
    Oh no. :~(
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. #1882 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I remember being around Fresno back in 09, and the grass for a good way north looked more like wheat with how brown it was.

DSCF0612.jpg
    Although it was a drought year, drought is pretty much the norm down there-it is essentially a desert & if not for the Sierra & ground water it would be again..

Much of Calif is golden brown in summer & into winter.. We don't usually have a big rainy fall..

Northern Calif is much greener along the coast-further north you go the greener, but not so in the Sacramento valley where it is a hot as the southern deserts up by Reading, Red Bluff, Lake Shasta etc----- & I mean like 110+ for days & nary a breeze...

8. #1883 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah yes, the look. lol
    .............LOL, sounds like you are familiar w/ "that look".....

She was good @ it..

9. #1884 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

.............LOL, sounds like you are familiar w/ "that look".....

She was good @ it..
    Heh, there have been rumors that a certain Owl also has it down to an art. lol

10. #1885 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So what's on your plates tonight? We have new potatoes from the garden, a t-bone on the grill, and sweet corn on the cob. Don't tell LiG about the carbs. lol

11. #1886 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

So what's on your plates tonight? We have new potatoes from the garden, a t-bone on the grill, and sweet corn on the cob. Don't tell LiG about the carbs. lol
    That sounds great. I surely don't begrudge anyone for eating all that stuff. I love it all and miss it.

12. #1887 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    That sounds great. I surely don't begrudge anyone for eating all that stuff. I love it all and miss it.
    You can come visit us any time! Calories consumed while away from your home tree don't count. lol

13. #1888 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Heh, there have been rumors that a certain Owl also has it down to an art. lol
    lol, I bet he has. How long you guys been together??

14. #1889 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol, I bet he has. How long you guys been together??
    We met in 2006, married in 2009.

What's funny is when Koko, our African Grey, is misbehaving Mr. Owl will call me over to "give him that look you do." So I march over, put hands on hips, give Koko the look, and he freezes and whatever he's chewing up falls out of his beak.

15. #1890 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We met in 2006, married in 2009.

What's funny is when Koko, our African Grey, is misbehaving Mr. Owl will call me over to "give him that look you do." So I march over, put hands on hips, give Koko the look, and he freezes and whatever he's chewing up falls out of his beak.