Members banned from this thread: FUCK THE POLICE, evince, Phantasmal, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, Hesher, crowonapost, Silver Buzzard, floridafan, PraiseKek, katzgar, Nordberg, Thumper and Tommatthews

Thread: The DEMOCRAT-infested media in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default The DEMOCRAT-infested media in the news

MSNBC is reportedly planning to bring back contributor Sam Seder.

The move comes after the network previously opted not to renew its contract with Seder after one of his tweets surfaced in which he fantasized about director Roman Polanski raping his daughter.

Polanski was arrested and charged in 1977 with raping a 13-year-old girl. He took a plea bargain that included pleading guilty to lesser charges but fled the U.S. when he learned he likely faced jail time. Polanski has lived in Europe ever since.

"I hope if my daughter is ever raped it is by an older truly talented man w/ a great sense of mise en scene," Seder wrote in the since-deleted tweet.

“I appreciate MSNBC’s thoughtful reconsideration and willingness to understand the cynical motives of those who intentionally misrepresented my tweet for their own toxic, political purposes,” Seder said in a statement. “We are experiencing an important and long overdue moment of empowerment for the victims of sexual assault and of reckoning for their perpetrators. I’m proud that MSNBC and its staff have set a clear example of the need to get it right.”

The initial move to cut ties with Seder faced backlash. Seder said earlier this week the network made a mistake cutting ties with him.

MSNBC president Phil Griffin said that "sometimes you just get one wrong. But we’ve heard the feedback, and we understand the point Sam was trying to make in that tweet was actually in line with our values. Sam will be welcome on our air going forward.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/363715-msnbc-to-renew-contract-with-sam-seder-report

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another Fake News "bombshell" turns out to be full of inaccuracies.

Yet I suspect that most JPP libs still think this was credible.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CNN caught lying again: The "secret decoding key" email they reported the Trump campaign received was really just a link to publicly-available Wikileaks docs.

CNN was forced to climb down from a report Friday that an encryption key allowing access to hacked content had been emailed to Donald Trump and aides two months before the presidential election.

Such a key had been emailed, the cable network said in a corrected report, but the material it gave access to was already in the public sphere, and not previously unseen as an initial CNN report suggested.

The retraction was issued following conflicting reports from other news outlets.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/email-effort-give-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents/index.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/08/trump-email-key-wikileaks-hacked-documents