Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: California: 75% Of Black Boys Can’t Read Or Write Properly, Says Department Of Educat

1. #166 | Top
    I'm from the West! Out there, beyond the horizon, past the sunset.
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Yeah, it’s almost time to quit feeding the trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your well-used asshole and chewed your pancreas to shreds.

Oh. I forgot the obligatory "you fucked-frequently-by-poxed-swine" insult. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    bullshit. you wouldnt know a fact if it bit you in the ass
    Look at their culture here.

Does that look like normal IQs to you?

Apes have tested higher than some Blacks.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Not true about IQ tests. Check this article. https://www.theatlantic.com/national...and-iq/275876/
    Great article, thanks for sharing.

My younger son was born 2 months premature, with infant respiratory distress syndrome, was in the NICU for a month. As a result, he had some brain damage and a lot of academic struggles. Thankfully our school district and teachers quickly identified him as a child in need and he was given extra help via special ed classes. He was also afflicted with pretty severe ADHD. I was appalled at one 3rd-grade IEP meeting when they told me that his IQ was only 77. I told them that I helped teach him to read when he was in kindergarten, and what books he enjoyed reading, what his speaking and innate vocabulary was. They seemed dumbfounded. He tested like crap because of his ADHD. Once he was properly diagnosed by a pediatric psychiatrist (that I paid for out of pocket because our HMO thought that ADHD was a "mental disorder" only warranting "counseling") -- and was retested -- he came out at 105. Because he could focus. Because of the severe oxygen deprivation at his birth he will never be a genius, but he's at the average IQ and does okay.

I'm glad you posted this article. Thanks.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-08-2017), Phantasmal (12-06-2017)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Buzzard View Post

Looks like you got bitch slapped

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmm, culture. You mean like my black nurse coworkers who were working FT and going to college PT to advance their degrees, when I worked at Aetna? My supervisor (also a black woman) with a Masters in nursing, working on her PhD? My colleagues when I worked the floor, also working on advanced nursing degrees... or my CNAs who were going to school to become LPNs? Those blacks? My nursing school class was composed of 35 students. At least half of us were either people of color and/or foreign nationals who immigrated here to get an education and become American citizens. They came from Asia (1), Africa (2), S. America (2), Europe (3).

My 28-year-old African Grey parrot has a higher IQ and working vocabulary than you. What's your point, pinhead? Oh wait. I forgot to put your knuckle-dragging ass on ignore.

There. Fixed that. Bye, fucktard.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-08-2017), Cypress (12-06-2017)

7. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

stupid is your game

8. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Hmm, culture. You mean like my black nurse coworkers who were working FT and going to college PT to advance their degrees, when I worked at Aetna? My supervisor (also a black woman) with a Masters in nursing, working on her PhD? My colleagues when I worked the floor, also working on advanced nursing degrees... or my CNAs who were going to school to become LPNs? Those blacks? My nursing school class was composed of 35 students. At least half of us were either people of color and/or foreign nationals who immigrated here to get an education and become American citizens. They came from Asia (1), Africa (2), S. America (2), Europe (3).

My 28-year-old African Grey parrot has a higher IQ and working vocabulary than you. What's your point, pinhead? Oh wait. I forgot to put your knuckle-dragging ass on ignore.

Look owl
    I know you mean well but the problem is not all races are the same on average in many areas.
    I bet u money u say this stuff but would NEVER move to downtown Detroit or send your kids to Wash Dc school right?

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Owl about 90% of the immigrants come from Mexico and Muslim areas...
    we never get whites anymore in general.. not much diversity coming in right.
    the dems want the votes cuz they all vote to get their welfare from the dems.. seriously thats not a joke .. really is true
    but the white dem libs like u NEVER want to actually live around them .. serouisly u dont.. If you nitpick the word seriously your an idiot to nitpick typos btw.

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeh great owl i'm sure they are nice people.. thats not the general agrument here.
    The day u move to the black areas of your town or Latino areas.. as your city is segregated by race .. not diverse if your honest btw..
    because diversity is a fantasy that does not actually work .. LOOK AT ANY MAJOR CITY OWL.. Can u debate this point ? or u going to reply with a big name calling rampage?

Of course they want to come to usa.. Whites have the most money / best economies.
    lets talk about the economies the countries their race come from have?
    will u debate this point? or talk about it? or just go on another name calling rampage.
    you hate people who talk about this or willing to even discuss it.. and you talk about Hate?

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommatthews View Post
    The truth about why some races make more money than others etc

THE TRUTH
    YES. The Truth.

There are a context of reasons.

The main one, a fear of black men being educated and white men keeping it down to insure they do not get educated in our collective history.
    There's that.

The second one. making sure the 'War on Drugs' disproportionately focuses on blacks since they might be 'uppity' in consciousness.
    We can't have that as capitalist whinny guizes....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-08-2017), TTQ64 (12-07-2017)

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    YES. The Truth.

There are a context of reasons.

The main one, a fear of black men being educated and white men keeping it down to insure they do not get educated in our collective history.
    There's that.

The second one. making sure the 'War on Drugs' disproportionately focuses on blacks since they might be 'uppity' in consciousness.
    We can't have that as capitalist whinny guizes....
    So why is there such a large gap between black boys and black girls then?

https://calmatters.org/articles/data...ing-standards/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

TOP (12-07-2017)

15. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good morning! It's a new day! After a night of their terrible, tragic, health-damaging meltdowns, perhaps this will be the day Our Friends can move on. (
    (Interesting name change, Mason/Larry...did you get that approved, you clever boy? Stoned Mason Jr. banned you from a thread...lol I guess he didn't get the message

16. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=christiefan915;2127994]Jeebus. I know you can't wear every fad to school. All the things you mentioned aren't permitted in our school districts, either. That doesn't mean that the kids don't wear them when they're away from school. I'm just not buying the claim that only lower-IQ kids follow these fads. He picked out a fad and suggested that only black kids wear it. When I posted pics of white teens also wearing the pants, he called them wannabes. He could have posted fads such as nose rings, gauges, or overly-ripped denim. Are they related to IQ also?

He and you seem to have preconceived notions regarding race, clothing and IQ. Sometimes a fad is just a fad.[/QUOTE
    Let's just look into the sagging pants statement. for the moment. Is it just "sometimes a fad is just a fad" thing with teens? Are there adults who sport the fad?
    Let's give IQ tests to the first 50 people we can find strolling down the road with 50 inch jeans and a 32 inch waist. Then, give the tests to the next 50 people who are dressed appropriately. What do you think the results would be?
    Next, we'll do the same test with gauges and multiple facial piercings. What do you think the results will be of that comparison?
    Be honest, now...
    What about the reliability of IQ tests? (150..lol) They've been controversial for years....That's another conversation for another time...
    In the meantime, encourage the kids where you live to clean up their act, if they want to be taken seriously, and get some respect. Chances are if they're sagging, they won't get much. It's just sloppy, after all. And dangerous... I've seen people (not just kids) trip and tumble down stairs...
    https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...street-fashion
    https://revolutionarypaideia.com/201...sagging-pants/

17. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lily WAQ View Post
    Good question.If only we had someone who post on JPP,that had been a urban teacher.
    If only we didn't have pussies like you hiding behind their socks accounts.

18. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If only we didn't have pussies like you hiding behind their socks accounts.
    Poor Mason/Larry L. and his name changes...

19. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Poor Mason/Larry L. and his name changes...
    Maybe he has nothing better to do.