Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: California: 75% Of Black Boys Can’t Read Or Write Properly, Says Department Of Educat

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

the poster said, "This is not "culture". This is low IQ.".....did you miss that part or just ignore it...
    Why do some pretend anything.....?.....

We already pretend a person born as a man can become a women just by saying so, and visa versa.....
    Some colleges are pretending that white people and be blacks just by declaring they are....
    We pretend there is freedom of speech while the left is rioting and shouting down those that don't agree with them.....
    We pretend there is religious freedom while forcing those that believe a certain way are arrested or put out business...

Some morons pretend a lot of things....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

TOP (12-06-2017)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,406 Times in 53,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And? Another Stormfront reject posted the picture of black teenagers wearing this "look" along with a snarky comment about IQ and culture.

He ignored that this is just another teenage fad that's not limited to black teens.
    If you browse through this thread (please use eye protection first), you'll notice that the person who constantly claims to be a "retired inner city teacher" never once calls out any of the racist comments, or tries to debunk any of the false claims about IQ and ability being racially-based. Instead, she comes to a troll thread begun by a hater in order to.... what? Troll, that's all. Troll and roll in the venom.

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

What's interesting in The Root article is how poorly boys are doing overall in school compared to girls in CA. Not sure if there is science behind why that is

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,665 Times in 16,592 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry, Fowl. Won't work. I've already explained several times why I don't respond to him. Or you..
    Next.

6. #125 | Top
    I'm from the West! Out there, beyond the horizon, past the sunset.
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 7 Posts

Let's pretend white teenagers don't do this also.

Those aren't normal Whites. Those are wiggers. Mentally deficient Whites.

Let's pretend it's White teenagers that can't be taught to read and write.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Buzzard For This Post:

Mason Michaels (12-06-2017)

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And? Another Stormfront reject posted the picture of black teenagers wearing this "look" along with a snarky comment about IQ and culture.

He ignored that this is just another teenage fad that's not limited to black teens.
    He didn't ignore it. He posted a picture. And his comment was correct You probably aren't the sharpest crayon in the box if you dress like this.
    No matter what color you are. I'm sure we can find Hispanic kids who sag. You didn't post any pictures of them. Why not?
    By the way...the poster that was created in our art class, and hangs in various places in school..
    Real Men Don't Sag. Just saying. Maybe someday I'll take a picture of it for you
    They don't

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    If you browse through this thread (please use eye protection first), you'll notice that the person who constantly claims to be a "retired inner city teacher" never once calls out any of the racist comments, or tries to debunk any of the false claims about IQ and ability being racially-based. Instead, she comes to a troll thread begun by a hater in order to.... what? Troll, that's all. Troll and roll in the venom.
    I started posting at JPP almost nine years ago and it was never as racist as it is now. It's like the floodgates opened the last few years and now people speak openly about prejudices they would have kept quiet about before.

I guess it's good that they self-identify but bad that they have those beliefs in the first place.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-06-2017), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2017)

11. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    He didn't ignore it. He posted a picture. And his comment was correct You probably aren't the sharpest crayon in the box if you dress like this.
    No matter what color you are. I'm sure we can find Hispanic kids who sag. You didn't post any pictures of them. Why not?
    If you were a teacher you must have seen hundreds of stupid fads come and go over the years, and few if any were related to IQ.

― Charles Dickens

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

13. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I started posting at JPP almost nine years ago and it was never as racist as it is now. It's like the floodgates opened the last few years and now people speak openly about prejudices they would have kept quiet about before.
    I guess it's good that they self-identify but bad that they have those beliefs in the first place.
    Trump made it cool again to be a bigot.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-06-2017), Mason Michaels (12-06-2017), Phantasmal (12-06-2017)

15. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Buzzard View Post
    Those aren't normal Whites. Those are wiggers. Mentally deficient Whites.

Let's pretend it's White teenagers that can't be taught to read and write.
    I'd rather acknowledge that they're teenagers with not yet developed brains who are enormously influenced by movies, music, peer pressure and the desire to shock their parents.

― Charles Dickens

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

17. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Trump made it cool again to be a bigot.
    Absolutely. You just had to pay attention to his campaign rallies where it flourished.

― Charles Dickens

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

19. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you were a teacher you must have seen hundreds of stupid fads come and go over the years, and few if any were related to IQ.
    Let me repeat. If you insist on dressing like this you probably aren't the sharpest crayon in the box. You may be a genius. But I'm going to bet you aren't.
    Again. Not a "fad" allowed in school.
    We see some strange things, that's for sure. If I mention fads that come and go in our school, you'd just say I was a racist as most of them are trends common in the black community.
    We don't allow grills (z), either. No gang colors or related apparel. No wife beaters. Hats. Bandanas...No pajamas. No house shoes. We're very strict at prom and dances. There's a district dress codes. Some schools have school specific rules.
    You're going to have to try to move on past his IQ remark for what it was. Just a comment about those who choose to sag...I think your reaction, because you mentioned Stormfront, was just a personal...
    Last edited by TOP; 12-06-2017 at 07:24 PM.

20. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Sorry, Fowl. Won't work. I've already explained several times why I don't respond to him. Or you..
    Next.
    She said as she responded. Toxic Toxic Toxic. You just don't get this, do you?

It's okay. We didn't expect that you would call out anyone of your Klan, any more than you would call out Der Gropingfuehrer for his vile comments about grabbing women, or Roy Moore for his acted-upon fascination with young girls.

I just wanted to make sure that the passersby here know that the "inner city teacher" is as much a racist as the OP and your other JPP friends. Have a lovely evening, Prunie.

21. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Absolutely. You just had to pay attention to his campaign rallies where it flourished.
    Not to mention the weak comments after the Charlottesville marches, and the characterization of the Nazis as "good people."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-06-2017)

23. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

FYI

Wigger, or wigga, is a slang term for a white person who emulates the perceived mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture, particularly hip hop.[1] The term is a portmanteau of white and nigger. The term "nigger" has often been used disparagingly, and since the mid-20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative and it is viewed as a racist insult and slur.
    One dictionary defines the term as a slang, derogatory reference to "...a white youth who adopts black youth culture by adopting its speech, wearing its clothes, and listening to its music."

In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to African Americans, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]
    The term is controversial, and its precise meaning is hard to define.[1] Some minority students are discouraged from achieving in school by the negative prejudices of ethnic peers; such a view has been expressed in articles in The New York Times, Time magazine, and The Wall Street Journal—and by public figures and academics across the political spectrum.

From Wikipedia

It may have more to do with IQ than you think.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.