Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Alabama or OSU?

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Obviously not.

You named a place where you say you hang out. No one, including some faggot you said ask knew you.
    I named an alternative place because you kept demanding my home address. And that was AFTER I said I would not give you any personal info, and specifically said I would not give you my address.

I know my address. You do not. Which begs the question, why would you name my house as the one place in Atlanta where you would meet me.

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then stop dancing around and playing games. I'm up for that.
    I am not playing games. Are you coming to my house or are you naming another place in Atlanta?

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I named an alternative place because you kept demanding my home address. And that was AFTER I said I would not give you any personal info, and specifically said I would not give you my address.

I know my address. You do not. Which begs the question, why would you name my house as the one place in Atlanta where you would meet me.
    You named a place where your buddies hang out then dream up things you say mine would do to avoid showing your face.

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not playing games. Are you coming to my house or are you naming another place in Atlanta?
    I named another place. It doesn't have to be in Atlanta. You've made excuses about not providing information I never asked for. Tells me so much about you.

5. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You named a place where your buddies hang out then dream up things you say mine would do to avoid showing your face.
    And I have said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. Name the place or accept that you are a coward.

6. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I named another place. It doesn't have to be in Atlanta. You've made excuses about not providing information I never asked for. Tells me so much about you.
    It has been Atlanta all along. The original post said Atlanta and I said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. I'm sure you would like to pick Fairbanks Alaska and pretend you went there like you pretended to go to the bar I named.

No, Atlanta will do just fine.

7. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And I have said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. Name the place or accept that you are a coward.
    I named the place and you won't come outside of it. In fact, you said when you come to the door, you don't come empty handed. That's a cowardly act coming from someone that claims he can handle himself so well.

Funny how the only place you've provided a location of is where your buddies hang out then make up things about what mine would do.

If it's any consolation, your wife doesn't have to see what a coward she married. Too bad your kids have to know their dad is a pussy.

8. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has been Atlanta all along. The original post said Atlanta and I said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. I'm sure you would like to pick Fairbanks Alaska and pretend you went there like you pretended to go to the bar I named.

No, Atlanta will do just fine.
    Not my fault those at some bar you named didn't remember you. Much like everything in life, you didn't leave a mark just a shitstain.

9. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I named the place and you won't come outside of it. In fact, you said when you come to the door, you don't come empty handed. That's a cowardly act coming from someone that claims he can handle himself so well.

Funny how the only place you've provided a location of is where your buddies hang out then make up things about what mine would do.

If it's any consolation, your wife doesn't have to see what a coward she married. Too bad your kids have to know their dad is a pussy.
    No, I started this by inviting you to Atlanta to see whether or not I am a pussy. Since then you have been dancing and running.

I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. First, the only place you would meet me is a place you knew I would not provide an address for. Now the only you will meet me is 3+ hours away from where I said I would meet you?

I have asked you over and over to provide a location, in Atlanta, where you would meet me. You have constantly refused.

As for my not coming to the door empty handed, I said that when there is a stranger at the door I often do not go empty handed. Not cowardly at all. Cautious is the word you are looking for.

10. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my fault those at some bar you named didn't remember you. Much like everything in life, you didn't leave a mark just a shitstain.
    YOu never went to the bar. That whole thing was a lie. The people at the bar know me, especially the doorman. And the fact that you cannot say when you were there, what the doorman looked like, or what the building across the street looked like, you are either lying or blind.

11. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I started this by inviting you to Atlanta to see whether or not I am a pussy. Since then you have been dancing and running.

I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. First, the only place you would meet me is a place you knew I would not provide an address for. Now the only you will meet me is 3+ hours away from where I said I would meet you?

I have asked you over and over to provide a location, in Atlanta, where you would meet me. You have constantly refused.

As for my not coming to the door empty handed, I said that when there is a stranger at the door I often do not go empty handed. Not cowardly at all. Cautious is the word you are looking for.
    If you're such a man and can handle yourself, as you've claimed, why go with anything in your hand?

I provided a location in Atlanta. You refused. The only one you provided was where you knew your buddies would be to cover your back when you failed at being the man you pretend to be.

12. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOu never went to the bar. That whole thing was a lie. The people at the bar know me, especially the doorman. And the fact that you cannot say when you were there, what the doorman looked like, or what the building across the street looked like, you are either lying or blind.
    Not my fault you don't believe me. If they knew you, they wouldn't have said "who is that?"

I told you what he looked like. Why would I be interested in a building across the street if it wasn't the one where I was supposed to go? That's like expecting me to tell you what clothes a person had on if my back is turned to them.

13. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you're such a man and can handle yourself, as you've claimed, why go with anything in your hand?

I provided a location in Atlanta. You refused. The only one you provided was where you knew your buddies would be to cover your back when you failed at being the man you pretend to be.
    I did not refuse to meet you at the first location you named. I refused to give you the address. And I did that before you decided you wanted to meet at my place. And held to my word. I am perfectly willing to meet you at my place.

When have I said I could handle myself?

14. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my fault you don't believe me. If they knew you, they wouldn't have said "who is that?"

I told you what he looked like. Why would I be interested in a building across the street if it wasn't the one where I was supposed to go? That's like expecting me to tell you what clothes a person had on if my back is turned to them.
    No, you have never told me what he looked like. And someday, if you are ever on the street in front of the bar, you will see exactly why I asked you about the building across the street.

15. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did not refuse to meet you at the first location you named. I refused to give you the address. And I did that before you decided you wanted to meet at my place. And held to my word. I am perfectly willing to meet you at my place.

When have I said I could handle myself?
    "I can handle myself just fine." Post #236 12/12/2017 at 8:58.

After that you went into some excuse making rant about how you've determined in your senile mind that I wouldn't come alone. Funny how you come up with that after having given a location where you'd meet that involves your buddies.

What you're saying is like telling someone you'll have dinner with them, not giving the name of the restaurant, then blaming them when they didn't show up. You did mention a Waffle House close to where you live. How many of them are there in Atlanta, 20 or more? Should I guess?