Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Alabama or OSU?

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    No, you have never told me what he looked like. And someday, if you are ever on the street in front of the bar, you will see exactly why I asked you about the building across the street.
    Not my fault you don't remember.

Why should I pay attention to the building across the street? That wasn't where I was going. That's like asking me what color the car was next to the one I bought if I wasn't looking for the car next to it.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    "I can handle myself just fine." Post #236 12/12/2017 at 8:58.

After that you went into some excuse making rant about how you've determined in your senile mind that I wouldn't come alone. Funny how you come up with that after having given a location where you'd meet that involves your buddies.

What you're saying is like telling someone you'll have dinner with them, not giving the name of the restaurant, then blaming them when they didn't show up. You did mention a Waffle House close to where you live. How many of them are there in Atlanta, 20 or more? Should I guess?
    What I am saying is that, since you were told I would not giving you my home address, your choosing my place as the only place you will meet me was your own cowardice showing. But since you have said you would have no problem finding me, the lack of address should pose no problem for you.

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my fault you don't remember.

Why should I pay attention to the building across the street? That wasn't where I was going. That's like asking me what color the car was next to the one I bought if I wasn't looking for the car next to it.
    Not my fault you never said what he looked like. You said he looked like a faggot, which I found amusing. But no, you never described him.

And you might not notice most buildings. But this one you would. And there is no place on the street in front of the bar that it does not stand out.

No, you never went to the bar at all.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What I am saying is that, since you were told I would not giving you my home address, your choosing my place as the only place you will meet me was your own cowardice showing. But since you have said you would have no problem finding me, the lack of address should pose no problem for you.
    You asked when you said you could handle yourself. I provided it and you try to divert. What else do you want me to show you that you claim you didn't say?

Care to address your lie about not having said what I posted you said WITH dates, times, and post number? Didn't think so.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not going to argue what has been said, implied or not said. YOu have been doing that for over a year.

Let me know when and where you will meet me in Atlanta. That is all I am interested in hearing from you.

YOu have a few weeks left to show you are not a little bitch.

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You asked when you said you could handle yourself. I provided it and you try to divert. What else do you want me to show you that you claim you didn't say?

Care to address your lie about not having said what I posted you said WITH dates, times, and post number? Didn't think so.
    I had forgotten I said it. Since it was about opening my door to strangers, I was focused on other things. I was wrong. I stand corrected.

Funny, when you said I told you "anywhere" before I told you I would not give you my address, and I proved that to be wrong, you didn't address it. But you want your things addressed? lol

When & where do you want to meet in Atlanta?

7. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my fault you never said what he looked like. You said he looked like a faggot, which I found amusing. But no, you never described him.

And you might not notice most buildings. But this one you would. And there is no place on the street in front of the bar that it does not stand out.

No, you never went to the bar at all.
    Which is a description. Since, by definition, a description is a representation in words, I described him based on my opinion. It's obvious you disagree with my opinion but it doesn't change that it was a description.

I described you, too. Funny how you refuse to permit me to show it. Tells me I have you described perfectly.

8. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I had forgotten I said it. Since it was about opening my door to strangers, I was focused on other things. I was wrong. I stand corrected.

Funny, when you said I told you "anywhere" before I told you I would not give you my address, and I proved that to be wrong, you didn't address it. But you want your things addressed? lol

There's that senility and dementia kicking in. It's also called an excuse. If you can "forget" that, what else have you forgotten?

I told you where and YOU hide. I also said the when couldn't be determined until the where was provided. Did you forget that old man?

9. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's that senility and dementia kicking in. It's also called an excuse. If you can "forget" that, what else have you forgotten?

I told you where and YOU hide. I also said the when couldn't be determined until the where was provided. Did you forget that old man?
    Fine. I have said before that I will meet you at my house. What is the hold up? When are you coming?

10. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which is a description. Since, by definition, a description is a representation in words, I described him based on my opinion. It's obvious you disagree with my opinion but it doesn't change that it was a description.

I described you, too. Funny how you refuse to permit me to show it. Tells me I have you described perfectly.

11. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fine. I have said before that I will meet you at my house. What is the hold up? When are you coming?
    Perhaps you forget the restaurant comparison I made earlier old man. Senility catching up with you?

12. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you too fucking stupid to remember? For someone that claims he can handle himself, you sure hide and have to have something in your hand when coming to the door.

13. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps you forget the restaurant comparison I made earlier old man. Senility catching up with you?
    You obviously forgot that I told you I would not give you my home address before you chose that location.

And besides, you said you would have no trouble finding me. Was that a lie?

14. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you too fucking stupid to remember? For someone that claims he can handle himself, you sure hide and have to have something in your hand when coming to the door.

That is all I am interested in hearing from you, bitch boy.

15. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is all I am interested in hearing from you, bitch boy.
    You aren't interested in hearing anything. You'd forget you heard it old man. You seem to do that then make excuses when it's proven you did.