Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Alabama or OSU?

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You aren't interested in hearing anything. You'd forget you heard it old man. You seem to do that then make excuses when it's proven you did.
    No excuses. I forgot a single statement. Considering the number of things I have had to remind you of, it is funny that you make such a big deal about this. I have remembered far more of our conversations than you have.

So....When & where do you want to meet in Atlanta?

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    No excuses. I forgot a single statement. Considering the number of things I have had to remind you of, it is funny that you make such a big deal about this. I have remembered far more of our conversations than you have.

So....When & where do you want to meet in Atlanta?
    That's the not the only one. It's the only one you've admitted to. Just curious how you can forget something so important?

So, when are you going to come out of hiding instead of suggesting that we meet at a place where your buddies would likely vandalize my vehicle or help you?

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's the not the only one. It's the only one you've admitted to. Just curious how you can forget something so important?

So, when are you going to come out of hiding instead of suggesting that we meet at a place where your buddies would likely vandalize my vehicle or help you?
    I have said for a year that I will meet you anyplace in Atlanta. Let me know where and when.

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have said for a year that I will meet you anyplace in Atlanta. Let me know where and when.
    Why would I give you specific details when if you refuse to give specific details about where? Funny how someone that claims to be able to handle himself is scared of his own shadow.

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would I give you specific details when if you refuse to give specific details about where? Funny how someone that claims to be able to handle himself is scared of his own shadow.
    I refuse to give you my home address or any personal information. That is it. Don't pretend this is why you won't meet me. And I have said I would meet you at my house. After all, you said you would have no problem finding me.

Name a place and a time. I'll be working tomorrow, and for an hour on Saturday afternoon. Plus I will be going to an event Saturday night. Sunday is good. All next week looks clear. When and where will you be here?

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I refuse to give you my home address or any personal information. That is it. Don't pretend this is why you won't meet me. And I have said I would meet you at my house. After all, you said you would have no problem finding me.

Name a place and a time. I'll be working tomorrow, and for an hour on Saturday afternoon. Plus I will be going to an event Saturday night. Sunday is good. All next week looks clear. When and where will you be here?
    That proves you're a coward. You were willing to give specifics to a location where you knew your buddies would be yet refuse when it's one on one, a situation where you said in the same post I referenced after your lied, I mean forgot, what you had said about being able to handle yourself.

When you give specifics about the location, I'll give you specifics about a time. Until then, don't demand I do something your ass refuses to do.

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That proves you're a coward. You were willing to give specifics to a location where you knew your buddies would be yet refuse when it's one on one, a situation where you said in the same post I referenced after your lied, I mean forgot, what you had said about being able to handle yourself.

When you give specifics about the location, I'll give you specifics about a time. Until then, don't demand I do something your ass refuses to do.
    Look, I told you I would not give you my home address. Not my problem that you THEN decided that was the ONLY place you would meet me.

You want me to pick the location? Or are you still expecting me to give you my home address?

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look, I told you I would not give you my home address. Not my problem that you THEN decided that was the ONLY place you would meet me.

You want me to pick the location? Or are you still expecting me to give you my home address?
    You also said that you don't give personal information and that is a proven lie.

You've picked a location and it just happened to be at a place where your buddies hang out, too. Interesting why you picked it. Sad that you make claims about my buddies after having done so.

9. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not giving you my hone address. This has never been a question. Your insistence just shows you own cowardice.

10. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And I think we can see that the committee made the right choice!!

ROLL TIDE!!

11. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts