Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: We now know the result of this wishful thinking.

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Here is the post I made in this thread:

:

I have also posted a link to the beginning of this bullshit.

I said “But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.” almost 62 weeks ago. And you are still trying to talk your way out of it.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta. Otherwise this tiresome repeating of lies has become boring. You know how to meet with me.

And here is the link I posted before. That I waste my time posting the same links and proof over and over is done.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...18#post1705318
    I notice that your refusal to provide certain information didn't come until AFTER I said I needed contact information. You still lie.

I noticed when you named a place, it coincidentally happened to be where your buddies hang out.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I notice that your refusal to provide certain information didn't come until AFTER I said I needed contact information. You still lie.

I noticed when you named a place, it coincidentally happened to be where your buddies hang out.
    So you noticed that I didn't tell you I wouldn't give you personal information until after you asked for personal information? LMAO! And?

I noticed that you said the only time you come to Atlanta is on short notice when you and your friends come down together to go to a ball game.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you noticed that I didn't tell you I wouldn't give you personal information until after you asked for personal information? LMAO! And?

I noticed that you said the only time you come to Atlanta is on short notice when you and your friends come down together to go to a ball game.
    YOUR own link proves you're lying unless you're going to argue that post #155 comes before post #154.

I'm not coming to a ball game.

Keep making excuses and proving my claim about you. It's funny to watch you squirm.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOUR own link proves you're lying unless you're going to argue that post #155 comes before post #154.

I'm not coming to a ball game.

Keep making excuses and proving my claim about you. It's funny to watch you squirm.
    You asked for my phone number and I said no. That seems pretty simple.

And that was well before you replied to my "anywhere" post by demanding that we meet at my place.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You asked for my phone number and I said no. That seems pretty simple.

And that was well before you replied to my "anywhere" post by demanding that we meet at my place.
    You keep saying the request was made after you said you didn't provide such things. It's clear by YOUR post that it was before.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You keep saying the request was made after you said you didn't provide such things. It's clear by YOUR post that it was before.
    You requested my phone number before I said "anyplace". I posted that I would not give you my home address before I said "anyplace" and well before you decided that was the only place you are willing to meet me. Trying to move the goalposts is ridiculous.

The simple fact is, I am not giving you any personal information. If that means you are too scared to meet me, that is not my problem. Anyone willing to provide personal information to someone as hostile, disgusting, and unrestrained by basic decency as you, is an idiot.

Now, let me know when and where you will be in Atlanta and I will happily meet you. Otherwise, I am done here.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The request to meet at my place was done AFTER I said I would not provide personal info, including my home address. That is what I have said all along.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You requested my phone number before I said "anyplace". I posted that I would not give you my home address before I said "anyplace" and well before you decided that was the only place you are willing to meet me. Trying to move the goalposts is ridiculous.

The simple fact is, I am not giving you any personal information. If that means you are too scared to meet me, that is not my problem. Anyone willing to provide personal information to someone as hostile, disgusting, and unrestrained by basic decency as you, is an idiot.

Now, let me know when and where you will be in Atlanta and I will happily meet you. Otherwise, I am done here.
    The simple fact is you claimed you wouldn't and said it was before a request. It's been proven it was after.

Run like a bitch, old man. It's all you have left in life being as alone as you are.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The request to meet at my place was done AFTER I said I would not provide personal info, including my home address. That is what I have said all along.
    Not according to your link.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The simple fact is you claimed you wouldn't and said it was before a request. It's been proven it was after.

Run like a bitch, old man. It's all you have left in life being as alone as you are.
    No. That is an outright lie.

I have said all along that I told you I would not give out personal information, including my address, before you chose to meet at my house. I never said it was before any request.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not according to your link.
    Really? Show me where I said I said I would not give you my personal info before you made any request. The conversation has been about you wanting to meet me at my home, and that was in response to my offer to meet you anywhere.

Can you show me where I said I would meet you anywhere before I said I would not give out personal info?

Come on, junior. This is bullshit. Dancing around like this is bullshit. Come to Atlanta. Let me know when and where. I'll meet you.