Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RUH-ROH

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And once again you have failed to show where this statement of "incrimination" is!!

and once again, you're acting naive and innocent because you're in denial and can't handle the truth.
    If that's the angle you choose, there's nothing else I can say.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    and once again, you're acting naive and innocent because you're in denial and can't handle the truth.
    If that's the angle you choose, there's nothing else I can say.

And yet, you're still unable to provide any substantial proof that makes this an "incrimination"!!

By the way, I'm flattered when you realize you're losing and decide to imitate me.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And yet, you're still unable to provide any substantial proof that makes this an "incrimination"!!

By the way, I'm flattered when you realize you're losing and decide to imitate me.

First of all, I'm not on the witness stand and you're not an attorney. But, if someone accused you of being a pedophile and you said, "I am not a pedophile but I like being alone with little boys in dark rooms", it's not substantial proof but is sure is incriminating. Yeah, it's like that.
    Comprende amigo?

BTW, go ahead and flatter yourself. But, don't do it too often. You'll go blind. BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

First of all, I'm not on the witness stand and you're not an attorney. But, if someone accused you of being a pedophile and you said, "I am not a pedophile but I like being alone with little boys in dark rooms", it's not substantial proof but is sure is incriminating. Yeah, it's like that.
    Comprende amigo?

BTW, go ahead and flatter yourself. But, don't do it too often. You'll go blind. BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
    Then you should be able to show where he said "little" girls.

As to the content of your post, why don't you expand on what it appears you were trying to say; because combining your "little boys" comment with the one of "going blind", does seem to appear that you're trying to make an implication.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 12-04-2017 at 09:53 AM.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then you should be able to show where he said "little" girls.

As to the content of your post, why don't you expand on what it appears you were trying to say; because combining your "little boys" comment with the one of "going blind", does seem to appear that you're trying to make an implication.
    Okay, answer me this: How old do you think girls are that make it appropriate to require their mother's permission to go out on a date?

You're pretty good at deflecting. Let's hope you don't deflect on this question.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay, answer me this: How old do you think girls are that make it appropriate to require their mother's permission to go out on a date?

You're pretty good at deflecting. Let's hope you don't deflect on this question.

That would be subjective to what each individual person considers this to be (age / upbringing / etc.) and is not something that can be a definitive answer; but you do seem intent on trying to get me to provide you with something that justifies your inability to prove this yourself.

This is a deflection; because what it is, is fact.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That would be subjective to what each individual person considers this to be (age / upbringing / etc.) and is not something that can be a definitive answer; but you do seem intent on trying to get me to provide you with something that justifies your inability to prove this yourself.

This is a deflection; because what it is, is fact.
    I asked what YOU think, not each individual person. Every time you refuse to answer, it speaks volumes about your argument (or lack thereof).

So, once again, I'll ask: How old do you think girls are that make it appropriate to require their mother's permission to go out on a date?

And once again, if you refuse to answer, we'll know why.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I asked what YOU think, not each individual person. Every time you refuse to answer, it speaks volumes about your argument (or lack thereof).

So, once again, I'll ask: How old do you think girls are that make it appropriate to require their mother's permission to go out on a date?

And once again, if you refuse to answer, we'll know why.
    But what does my "opinion" have to do with your accusation or your attempt to define verbiage?

And what is this, that you will "know"?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But what does my "opinion" have to do with your accusation or your attempt to define verbiage?

And what is this, that you will "know"?
    As Ronald Reagan used to say, "There you go again". You refuse to answer the question and it's painfully obvious why.

Sad.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As Ronald Reagan used to say, "There you go again". You refuse to answer the question and it's painfully obvious why.

Sad.
    But they were answered.
    You just didn't get the answer you so desperately wanted.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But they were answered.
    You just didn't get the answer you so desperately wanted.

Nope! I'm actually not trying to get a specific answer. I just want an honest answer from you and not a deflection, pivot or diversion:

So, once again, I'll ask: How old do YOU think girls are that make it appropriate to require their mother's permission to go out on a date?

A simple number or numbers would suffice. Any other answer would substantiate a deflection, pivot or diversion and an unwillingness to answer the question.
    Of course, I know you probably won't answer because we all know how damaging it would be to your argument. You've been painted into a corner and are trying to get out by responding with: That would be subjective to what each individual person considers this to be (age / upbringing / etc.) and is not something that can be a definitive answer which is such an obvious deflection, it's embarrassing. Once again, it's not about "each individual person". It's about what YOU think. Hopefully, you can comprehend that (but who knows. Maybe comprehension isn't your strong suit).

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope! I'm actually not trying to get a specific answer. I just want an honest answer from you and not a deflection, pivot or diversion:

So, once again, I'll ask: How old do YOU think girls are that make it appropriate to require their mother's permission to go out on a date?

A simple number or numbers would suffice. Any other answer would substantiate a deflection, pivot or diversion and an unwillingness to answer the question.
    Of course, I know you probably won't answer because we all know how damaging it would be to your argument. You've been painted into a corner and are trying to get out by responding with: That would be subjective to what each individual person considers this to be (age / upbringing / etc.) and is not something that can be a definitive answer which is such an obvious deflection, it's embarrassing. Once again, it's not about "each individual person". It's about what YOU think. Hopefully, you can comprehend that (but who knows. Maybe comprehension isn't your strong suit).
    You're looking for a definitive number and it doesn't exist; but please continue in exhibiting your frustration in not getting your way.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're looking for a definitive number and it doesn't exist; but please continue in exhibiting your frustration in not getting your way.
    No, I'm not. I'm really not. I don't even know what the definitive answer would be.
    But, if you really believe you have some sort of psychic powers and can read people's minds over the internet, then you might want to get some professional counseling.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, I'm not. I'm really not. I don't even know what the definitive answer would be.
    But, if you really believe you have some sort of psychic powers and can read people's minds over the internet, then you might want to get some professional counseling.
    SEE, you inadvertently agreed with me; because there is no definitive number and the phrase is subjective to any number of reasons.
    Thanks

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

SEE, you inadvertently agreed with me; because there is no definitive number and the phrase is subjective to any number of reasons.
    Thanks
    You go ahead and believe that if it helps you sleep at night.

Just be a man and admit you don't want to answer the question because it would shoot holes in your argument and stop with your silly little word game playing.

Once again, you're embarrassing yourself.