Thread: The GOP Endorses a PIG!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    The GOP will never have or be able to claim the moral high ground again.

Cool.
    They never had one and it never stopped them before. They stand for one thing. They are the white people party. Everything g else is commentary and details.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Really flaccid and very disappointing

Did you "wait" for any allegations against Sec State Clinton be "proven" before you leaped to the assumption that she was a basically a criminal?
    I have never assumed that Mrs. Clinton was a criminal. I really do not care. I just would not vote for her ... ever.

I did point out to my very conservative friends and relatives that when they were accusing Bill Clinton back in the day...allegations are allegations.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    If he’s guilty then it’s absolutely ludicrous to try to use anything from the Bible to support his actions. Nothing there could support what he is accused of.

Then the problem I see with the political reality is that anyone can come forward and do a “hatchet job” on any candidate they oppose with both credible and non credible accusations. So close to an election and with rules that prevent the naming of another candidate... The same thing was done to Bill Clinton I think. It didn’t work but it was done. All that said, I would not vote for Mr. Moore right now.
    One allegation sure don't seem too credible if Moores lawyers were telling the truth today....

But Democrats are masters of character assassination with allegations alone....ask Neut Gingrich and Clarence Thomas, they know first hand...
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have never assumed that Mrs. Clinton was a criminal. I really do not care. I just would not vote for her ... ever.

I did point out to my very conservative friends and relatives that when they were accusing Bill Clinton back in the day...allegations are allegations.
    The 'blue dress and DNA" proved Bill was lying under oath, perjury.....and his statement about what the meaning of is is....should have
    shaken everyone's doubt about his testimony....
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    They never had one and it never stopped them before. They stand for one thing. They are the white people party. Everything g else is commentary and details.
    Have you always been a racist ?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    They focused on Nelson, and disregarded all the others, why is that?
    Because there are only two serious accusations. This is one of them. Now that she has been shown to be a fucking liar we are left with one.

The others are just him asking 17 year olds out for dates. Not illegal. Not even immoral. Just you trying to score political points on something you aren’t really opposed to

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Serious question here. Admittedly, I haven’t followed the news much lately nor have I been on this board much lately, so if I say something inaccurate of my assessment of this please let me know. We are visiting my in laws and they watched the news this evening and so I watched it as well. ABC nightly... Anyway, I saw Trumps response to the reporter’s question concerning Roy Moore. I began thinking then, and continue to after reading this far on this thread, that I would have responded with something like: “Mr. Moore denies the allegations. We don’t need a Liberal Democrat in that seat (Trump’s words and I don’t mind them). I am willing to let this election play out and if Mr. Moore wins, and then the allegations turn out to be true, then I would wholeheartedly support his removal and whatever steps need to be taken.”

The question, what would be wrong with such a response?
    Absolutely nothing unless you are a liberal retard. Hence the OP. Do you really think JPP lefties will ever give Trump the benefit of the doubt on anything?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    Because Nelson presented the ONLY physical evidence to back up her accusation....the others have NO evidence at all....

If you make the claim the moon is made out of cheese am I required to proof to you is isn't ?
    You make the claim, you present the proof, otherwise, its bullshit.
    Sorry, that’s a lame excuse, they didn’t even mention those women had no proof or questioned their stories. Just tells me they are worried about Nelson.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    If you are a Trump voter, or just someone who routinely runs cover for Trump on political message boards, this is a very poor reflection on you.

From what I can tell, virtually ever liberal on this forum as put Al Franken, Charlie Rose, and Harvey Weinstein on blast.
    They confessed and there was photographic proof of filthy Franken....what the hell else could liberals do....

CNN did say he shouldn't' resign because he apologized.....how about you, do you agree ?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Compost View Post
    Sorry, that’s a lame excuse, they didn’t even mention those women had no proof or questioned their stories. Just tells me they are worried about Nelson.
    Since when is what something tells an aged idiot like you relevant, horrid hag-like harpy?

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They confessed and there was photographic proof of filthy Franken....what the hell else could liberals do....

CNN did say he shouldn't' resign because he apologized.....how about you, do you agree ?
    I agree. I want wankin' Franken to stay and run again, and I want the DEMOCRATS to nominate this guy in 2020:

THEY HAVE RUMORS - WE HAVE VIDEO

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Moore denied ALL the accusatons...does he have repeat it every 10 minutes....

Nelson's story would have been a big problem if the yearbook was validated....but most of the rest of her story seems to be in question too....

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are many videos and statements differing from Tweeden’s coming out, Im glad there will be an ethics hearing for him so the facts can be presented. I’ll wait for the ethnic committees findings.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

One allegation sure don't seem too credible if Moores lawyers were telling the truth today....

But Democrats are masters of character assassination with allegations alone....ask Neut Gingrich and Clarence Thomas, they know first hand...
    Remember Spermin' Herman Cain?

Were his accusers ever heard from again after he dropped out?

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Compost View Post
    There are many videos and statements differing from Tweeden’s coming out.
    There are?

Who told you that, lizard-like lousy liar?