Thread: Beverly Nelson better crawl back in her hole

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Beverly Nelson better crawl back in her hole

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...edia-not-talk/

I told you people from the get go that she was lying. Witnesses blow holes in her story and the media won’t report it

Anytime Gloria Allred is involved, you know it is going to be a fraudulent claim

Roy Moore should sue both cunts

Here is where the libtards cry and whine about the source of the information.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

chink (11-23-2017), Truth Detector (11-23-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

I told you people from the get go that she was lying. Witnesses blow holes in her story and the media won’t report it

Anytime Gloria Allred is involved, you know it is going to be a fraudulent claim

OOOOPS!!

And her defenders begin in:

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-23-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've got this feeling that this is exactly how the "signature" thing is going to play out.

Moore's secretary signed the yearbook and Ms. Nelson added the other parts to it, afterwards and that's why there are two different pens used.

Gee, I hope nothing happens to the yearbook; like something gets spilled on it, it accidently catches fire, it suddenly is lost, etc.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe they will say that the dog ate the yearbook?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stretch (11-21-2017), Truth Detector (11-23-2017), USFREEDOM911 (11-21-2017)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How come liberals aren't defending "brave Beverly?"

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Roy Moore releases campaign statement: Witnesses destroy accusations by Gloria Allred, Beverly Nelson

On Monday, the campaign of Judge Roy Moore released a lengthy statement that shreds the accusations made by accuser Beverly Young Nelson and her attorney, Gloria Allred. The document includes statements by former patrons and waitresses at the Olde Hickory House. Worse yet, the witnesses said they approached the media with their accounts but were ignored.

The statement said:
    •According to a former waitress, Olde Hickory House required employees to be 16 years old. Nelson claims she was 15 when she started.
    •According to two former employees, the dumpsters were on the side of the building. Nelson claimed that they were in the back.
    •Olde Hickory House sat right off of the four-lane highway and had a wrap-around porch with lights all around it. Nelson claimed that the surroundings were “dark and isolated.”
    •Rhonda Ledbetter, who worked at Olde Hickory House for almost 3 years, states that the earliest it closed was at 11 p.m. but she believes it was open until midnight. She is certain it did not close at 10:00 because Goodyear was next door, and employees came to eat when their shift ended at 10 p.m. Nelson claims her story occurred after the restaurant closed at 10 p.m.
    •It is unlikely that there was an entrance from the back of the parking lot, which Nelson claimed existed. Multiple sources have claimed that everyone parked on the sides of the building because there wasn’t much room behind the restaurant, according to Rhonda not enough room to turn around. Renee Schivera stated that a neighborhood backed up to the parking lot and it was adjacent to the backyards of people’s houses, so she did not see how there would have been a back entrance as it would have gone through someone’s yard.
    •Nelson claimed that Judge Roy Moore came in almost every night and sat at the counter, but former employees state that customers at the counter were served by the bartender or short order cook – not served by the waitresses and had no reason to interact with the wait staff. Additionally, two former waitresses and two former patrons state they never saw Judge Moore come into the restaurant.
    •These witnesses have shared their testimony with multiple news outlets. The outlets have failed to report.

The statement adds:

Rhonda Ledbetter, a retired public school teacher who is currently the senior choir director at a Baptist church and teaches children at a local, church-sponsored day care center, was a waitress at Olde Hickory House for almost three years from 1977-1979. She was a college student at Jacksonville State University at the time and worked varying shifts at different times of day, multiple days a week during the time of her employment. She said in a statement: “When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story, there were several details that were different from what I remember. I was nervous at coming forward because of all the attention this story has gotten, but as a moral and ethical person I had to speak up about what I know to be true. I was a waitress at Olde Hickory for almost three years from 1977-1979, and I never saw Roy Moore come in to the restaurant. Not one time. And I would have noticed because most of our customers weren’t wearing suits, especially not at night. Many customers worked at Goodyear next door and would stop in on their way to and from work, and I don’t remember anyone from the courthouse coming in at all. That just wasn’t our crowd.

“A few things stuck out to me. First, Nelson said she was 15 years old when she started working there but you had to be 16. I don’t remember her from my time there, and I don’t remember any 15 year olds working there at all,” she said.

“Second, Nelson said the restaurant closed at 10 p.m. but I know the earliest it closed was 11, though I believe it was midnight. I’m certain of that because Goodyear employees came in to eat after their shift ended at 10:00 p.m., so there’s no way we would have closed at that time.

“Third, the area wasn’t dark and isolated as she described. Rather, the building was right off the busy four-lane highway and people and cars were always around. The restaurant had a wrap-around porch, like the ones at Cracker Barrel restaurants, and there were lights all around the sides of the building. So it wasn’t dark and anyone in the parking lot was visible from the road.

“Fourth, the dumpsters were to the side of the building, not around back and there sure wasn’t room to park in between the building and the dumpsters. People from the kitchen would take trash out of the side door and throw it right into the dumpsters. We were always told to park on the side of the building, because there just wasn’t much room behind it. I don’t remember there being an exit from the back of the parking lot, there would barely have been enough room to turn a car around.

“I came forward because from what I’ve seen, the media is only interested in reporting one side of this story. In fact, Dixon Hayes from WRBC in Birmingham asked for former employees to contact him but never responded when I told him I never saw Roy Moore come into Olde Hickory House during the three years I worked for. Two other news outlets in the state asked to interview me and I agreed, but neither one has aired my interview and I have to wonder why they don’t think the people of Alabama deserve to hear anything that counteracts the accusations against Judge Moore. It’s not for me to say whether or not something happened, I can only tell the truth about factual details that I know for sure. I think all Alabamians deserve to have all of the facts so they can decide for themselves what the truth is. Despite what the national media and people in DC might say, Alabama voters are intelligent and have common sense. We don’t need anyone to tell us how to vote or to explain to us what really happened. We will make that decision and I just wanted to do my part in sharing the truth on some of these important facts. I, like all Alabama voters, want any and all information that can shed light on the truth,” she added.

There’s more:

Johnny Belyeu, Sr. is a former police officer with over two decades of experience with the Etowah County Sheriff’s Department and the Gadsden Police Department. He said in a statement, “I was an officer with the Etowah County Sheriff’s Department in the 1970s which means I worked in the courthouse and knew who Roy Moore was since he was the Deputy District Attorney at the time. I was a regular customer at Olde Hickory House, and I never once saw Judge Moore come in there. If he had I would have immediately recognized him. I also never met Beverly Nelson during any of the many times I frequented the restaurant, and I can’t say that she even worked there.”

Renee Schivera of Huntsville, Alabama stated, “I was a waitress at the Olde Hickory House during the summer of 1977, before my senior year of high school. When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story the first thing that stuck out to me was that I don’t remember Roy Moore ever coming into the restaurant. I also don’t remember her working there. The other thing that struck me as odd is that from my best recollection, the dumpsters were to the side of the building. I just know they were visible from the road, and not back behind the building. But the main thing is that if someone came in almost every night we knew who there were, and I never saw Roy Moore there. As a Christian woman, I wouldn’t lie for anyone and I am only sharing what I know because it’s the truth.”

“The days of unbiased reporting are over,” said Moore Campaign strategist Brett Doster. “The liberal media will dodge any source and refuse to air any interview that doesn’t square with their effort to land a liberal Democrat in the senate seat. The Moore Campaign is committed to presenting factual truth to the people of Alabama and looks forward to victory on December 12.”

As we reported here, there have reportedly been calls made for the arrest of celebrity attorney Gloria Allred, who stood by Nelson and presented what she claimed was a signature in a yearbook made by Moore in 1977. A number of questions have been raised about that signature, but Allred so far refuses to submit the book for analysis.

Meanwhile, Nelson’s stepson, Darrel, called his stepmother’s accusations “one hundred percent a lie,” stating in an interview with Breitbart, “I know for a fact that there is a lot that that woman does not tell the truth on.” He added: “Do I think that Beverly is trustworthy? No, I really don’t. Could I see her making it up? …The odds are in that favor.”

Here’s video of those comments:

Worse yet, a former boyfriend of Nelson questioned her claims, Breitbart said.

“No, I don’t believe it,” said Jeff DeVine, who, Breitbart said, “attended high school with Young and is currently in Thailand, where he runs DeVine Ministries with his wife and twin daughters.”

It seems the high-tech, low-brow lynching of Judge Roy Moore just took a serious hit.

Exit question: Why didn’t the so-called “mainstream media” report any of this when they were approached?

https://conservativefiringline.com/m...everly-nelson/
    Last edited by Stretch; 11-21-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Report: Calls grow for arrest of Gloria Allred over alleged forgery of Roy Moore’s signature in yearbook

On Sunday, Jim Hoft said at the Gateway Pundit that calls are growing for the arrest of celebrity attorney Gloria Allred over an allegedly forged signature in the yearbook of Beverly Young Nelson, a woman who accused Judge Roy Moore of sexual misconduct some 40 years ago.

Among those calling for Allred’s arrest is Nelson’s stepson, Darrel, who, Hoft said, sent a text on Sunday which read: “Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pi**ing us off.”

While Allred can’t be arrested simply for making people mad, a case possibly could be made for presenting a forged document.

According to Allred and Nelson, Moore allegedly wrote, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

A number of questions have been raised about the veracity of that signature, as we reported here.

For example, part of the alleged yearbook signature appears to have been written in black ink, while another part seems to have been written in blue ink.

A post at American Freedom Fighters cited Alabama state law regarding forgery, as referenced by CriminalDefenseLawyer.com:

A person commits the crime of forgery in Alabama by making, completing, or altering a written instrument (or a written document, trademark, signature, or other symbol of value of identification) with the intent to defraud.

Making, completing, and altering. Forgery can be committed by creating, adding to, or altering a document. For example, signing another person’s signature to a contract can be forgery, as could deleting important paragraphs from a will, or creating a fake state identification card.

Intent to defraud. A person has an intent to defraud if he or she intends to deceive or trick. However, signing a love letter from a pop star to a friend as a joke is unlikely to result in criminal charges, because the intent is to amuse, not to deceive. But, signing the same pop star’s name to a poster with the intent to sell the poster on Ebay as an autograph is illegal, because the forger intends to trick whomever buys the poster into believing the autograph is real.

The site says it’s also a crime to possess forged documents.

It is not only a crime to create forged documents; it is also a crime to possess such documents. A person commits the offense of possession of forged instruments (documents) by having or uttering (asserting that a document is true) a forged document knowing that the document has been forged and with the intent to defraud.

For example, a person who has a counterfeit bill but does not know that the bill has been counterfeited has not committed a crime. However, a person who tries to cash a check knowing that someone other than the account owner signed the check could be convicted of possession of a forged instrument.

Like forgery, possession of official or financial forged documents is punished more severely. Usually, a person cannot be punished for both forgery and possession of the same forged instrument. (Ala. Code § § 13A-9-5, 13A-9-6, 13A-9-7, 13A-9-8.)

The site also notes the possible punishment one can receive if convicted under these laws:

Forgery of official or financial documents and possession of forged official or financial documents are Class B or C felonies, depending on the nature of the document. Class B felonies are punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $30,000. Class C felonies are punishable by one year and one day to ten years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000 or up to twice the amount of money lost by the victim or gained by the defendant. Otherwise, forgery and possession of a forged instrument are Class A misdemeanors, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $6,000.

So far, Allred has refused to hand over the yearbook in question for analysis to officially determine if the signature is forged, instead demanding that Moore appear before a Senate committee. Moreover, Allred admitted she never asked Nelson if she actually witnessed Moore sign the book.

A post at MarketTicker.org said the yearbook stunt “needs to be good for disbarment and prosecution,” adding:

This must be criminally investigated right ****ing now as attempted federal election tampering. Jeff Sessions, you claim to be “for the rule of law”, let’s see a search warrant for that yearbook to perform forensic testing of the ink, and if the latter part of the “signature” is not 40 years old indictments must issue right now for everyone involved in this crap or you are a lying, sniveling sack of ****.

Judge Moore has already indicated that he intends to sue certain media outlets for defamation against him, his wife and his campaign.

A post at Right Journalism further said:

Well, there you have it. Forgery is a crime. Especially if you are a lawyer! This vicious woman has done this time after time and gotten away with it, so she continues to lie and defame any Republican man that she can. Let’s face it, this is all for political and financial gain, both illegal.

Hoft concluded: “It’s time to hold Gloria Alled accountable for pushing this fraudulent document for political gain.”

https://conservativefiringline.com/r...ture-yearbook/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a right-wing,[2][3][4][5] far-right,[6][7][8] alt-right and pro-Trump[9][10][11][12] website founded by Jim Hoft after the United States presidential election in 2004.[13][14] According to Hoft, it was founded to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[15] The website is often linked to or cited by Fox News, Drudge Report, Sarah Palin and other well-known conservative people and sites.[16] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[17

16. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-21-2017)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a right-wing,[2][3][4][5] far-right,[6][7][8] alt-right and pro-Trump[9][10][11][12] website founded by Jim Hoft after the United States presidential election in 2004.[13][14] According to Hoft, it was founded to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[15] The website is often linked to or cited by Fox News, Drudge Report, Sarah Palin and other well-known conservative people and sites.[16] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[17
    Further evidence the msm is not doing its job.
    pain in abortion.

19. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

Rune (11-24-2017)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

The Gateway Pundit is not what any reasonable person would call fair and honest, and remember there were 9 different women who have come forward. co workers have confirmed much of what we heard and then there is the mall ban.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    OOOOPS!!

And her defenders begin in:

The governor of Alabama believes all the allegations again Moore, as do the major newspapers.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floriduhfan View Post
    The governor of Alabama believes all the allegations again Moore, as do the major newspapers.
    Is that right, cum gargler?

What she actually said is that she had no reason to disbelieve his accusers. Now she has reasons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/11/17/roy-moore-will-not-step-down-his-wife-kayla-moore-says/

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Report: Calls grow for arrest of Gloria Allred over alleged forgery of Roy Moore’s signature in yearbook

On Sunday, Jim Hoft said at the Gateway Pundit that calls are growing for the arrest of celebrity attorney Gloria Allred over an allegedly forged signature in the yearbook of Beverly Young Nelson, a woman who accused Judge Roy Moore of sexual misconduct some 40 years ago.

Among those calling for Allred’s arrest is Nelson’s stepson, Darrel, who, Hoft said, sent a text on Sunday which read: “Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pi**ing us off.”

While Allred can’t be arrested simply for making people mad, a case possibly could be made for presenting a forged document.

According to Allred and Nelson, Moore allegedly wrote, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

A number of questions have been raised about the veracity of that signature, as we reported here.

For example, part of the alleged yearbook signature appears to have been written in black ink, while another part seems to have been written in blue ink.

A post at American Freedom Fighters cited Alabama state law regarding forgery, as referenced by CriminalDefenseLawyer.com:

A person commits the crime of forgery in Alabama by making, completing, or altering a written instrument (or a written document, trademark, signature, or other symbol of value of identification) with the intent to defraud.

Making, completing, and altering. Forgery can be committed by creating, adding to, or altering a document. For example, signing another person’s signature to a contract can be forgery, as could deleting important paragraphs from a will, or creating a fake state identification card.

Intent to defraud. A person has an intent to defraud if he or she intends to deceive or trick. However, signing a love letter from a pop star to a friend as a joke is unlikely to result in criminal charges, because the intent is to amuse, not to deceive. But, signing the same pop star’s name to a poster with the intent to sell the poster on Ebay as an autograph is illegal, because the forger intends to trick whomever buys the poster into believing the autograph is real.

The site says it’s also a crime to possess forged documents.

It is not only a crime to create forged documents; it is also a crime to possess such documents. A person commits the offense of possession of forged instruments (documents) by having or uttering (asserting that a document is true) a forged document knowing that the document has been forged and with the intent to defraud.

For example, a person who has a counterfeit bill but does not know that the bill has been counterfeited has not committed a crime. However, a person who tries to cash a check knowing that someone other than the account owner signed the check could be convicted of possession of a forged instrument.

Like forgery, possession of official or financial forged documents is punished more severely. Usually, a person cannot be punished for both forgery and possession of the same forged instrument. (Ala. Code § § 13A-9-5, 13A-9-6, 13A-9-7, 13A-9-8.)

The site also notes the possible punishment one can receive if convicted under these laws:

Forgery of official or financial documents and possession of forged official or financial documents are Class B or C felonies, depending on the nature of the document. Class B felonies are punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $30,000. Class C felonies are punishable by one year and one day to ten years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000 or up to twice the amount of money lost by the victim or gained by the defendant. Otherwise, forgery and possession of a forged instrument are Class A misdemeanors, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $6,000.

So far, Allred has refused to hand over the yearbook in question for analysis to officially determine if the signature is forged, instead demanding that Moore appear before a Senate committee. Moreover, Allred admitted she never asked Nelson if she actually witnessed Moore sign the book.

A post at MarketTicker.org said the yearbook stunt “needs to be good for disbarment and prosecution,” adding:

This must be criminally investigated right ****ing now as attempted federal election tampering. Jeff Sessions, you claim to be “for the rule of law”, let’s see a search warrant for that yearbook to perform forensic testing of the ink, and if the latter part of the “signature” is not 40 years old indictments must issue right now for everyone involved in this crap or you are a lying, sniveling sack of ****.

Judge Moore has already indicated that he intends to sue certain media outlets for defamation against him, his wife and his campaign.

A post at Right Journalism further said:

Well, there you have it. Forgery is a crime. Especially if you are a lawyer! This vicious woman has done this time after time and gotten away with it, so she continues to lie and defame any Republican man that she can. Let’s face it, this is all for political and financial gain, both illegal.

Hoft concluded: “It’s time to hold Gloria Alled accountable for pushing this fraudulent document for political gain.”

https://conservativefiringline.com/r...ture-yearbook/
    Who’s proven it’s a forgery? Massive stupidity