Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A challenge for people who refused to vote for trump OR Hillary

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    So Bernie would be the 'nobody killed' option?
    To a lot of us, yes.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Cancel 2018.1 (11-21-2017)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    Because 'no student being killed' - a candidate you WANTED to vote for - had no chance in the election. Your only choice was Hillary or trump - or saying 'you don't care which, they're the same, one student or a whole school, the same'.

Voting third party or not voting was saying that the difference between Hillary and trump was unimportant. You don't understand the thread's topic. Read the OP again.
    Because my best candidate had no chance I should vote for the worst candidate because he/she did?? HHHhhhmmm, I hope I am not the only one here that thinks that doesn't make much sense........

You are also wrong, those two were not the only ones on my ballot or on most folks ballot & we can write in whoever we want...

I think I understand your topic & it's narrow focus but you offer us a challenge, are we not allowed to offer our opinions & perhaps that is a challenge to you??

Anyway, you are welcome to your opinion/view, as are we.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, Bill, I did not suggest you vote for the worst, why are you falsely quoting me? I said you should PREVENT the worst candidate - which you did not.

I didn't say they're the only two on the ballot. I said they're the only two with a practical chance to win. One or the other. You did not respond to the OP, so did not add to the discussion.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting that not ONE person who refused to vote for Hillary or trump has responded to the OP.

Interesting you are clueless

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Interesting you are clueless

People commented earlier that voted for neither one this makes you just a plain idiotic

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

People commented earlier that voted for neither one this makes you just a plain idiotic
    You're idiotic. Not one person has made the top ten list for Hillary the OP discusses.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,739 Times in 14,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

So, you can't answer the thread topic.

Democrats had little to no chance to take the House or Senate. We COULD have taken the White House. Democratic voters made a mistake choosing Hillary. And you made a mistake not choosing Hillary over trump.
    You obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Senate was up for grabs, as many Red seats were up for re election. In case you missed it, Dems picked up another 2 seats in the Senate, and a handful in the House...with piss poor turnout for Hillary.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Senate was up for grabs, as many Red seats were up for re election. In case you missed it, Dems picked up another 2 seats in the Senate, and a handful in the House...with piss poor turnout for Hillary.
    You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, saying Democrats could have won the house that election.

The little chance was the Senate - the number of Republican seats up was high, but Democrats' odds were not good for taking control.

The only races with margins under 5%:

New Hampshire, 0.14%
    Pennsylvania, 1.43%
    Nevada, 2.43%
    Missouri, 2.79%
    Wisconsin, 3.36%

Two were won by Democrats, the other three were Republicans with the incumbency advantage. While Russ Feingold should have had a chance, the NY Times gave Republicans a 58% chance to keep the Senate.

Why don't you show some evidence for your claim Democrats had a shot at the Gerrymandered house? I won't hold my breath.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're idiotic. Not one person has made the top ten list for Hillary the OP discusses.

thats not what you said you miserable deplorable

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, saying Democrats could have won the house that election.

The little chance was the Senate - the number of Republican seats up was high, but Democrats' odds were not good for taking control.

The only races with margins under 5%:

New Hampshire, 0.14%
    Pennsylvania, 1.43%
    Nevada, 2.43%
    Missouri, 2.79%
    Wisconsin, 3.36%

Two were won by Democrats, the other three were Republicans with the incumbency advantage. While Russ Feingold should have had a chance, the NY Times gave Republicans a 58% chance to keep the Senate.

Why don't you show some evidence for your claim Democrats had a shot at the Gerrymandered house? I won't hold my breath.
    If voter turnout was the same as it was for Obama, Dems would have the Senate, and the House would be a lot closer...possibly (not probably) Dem.

You can try to make up data after the fact, but you're still wrong.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, Bill, I did not suggest you vote for the worst, why are you falsely quoting me? I said you should PREVENT the worst candidate - which you did not.

I didn't say they're the only two on the ballot. I said they're the only two with a practical chance to win. One or the other. You did not respond to the OP, so did not add to the discussion.
    Who is actually worse is debatable but I prefer to vote who I want, not against one monster by voting for a different monster....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

thats not what you said you miserable deplorable
    Yes it is, ignored idiot.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If voter turnout was the same as it was for Obama, Dems would have the Senate, and the House would be a lot closer...possibly (not probably) Dem.

You can try to make up data after the fact, but you're still wrong.
    They wouldn't have the house. You might want to see what happened to the house - and the states - UNDER Obama some time.

You're the one making up data ot say otherwise.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They wouldn't have the house. You might want to see what happened to the house - and the states - UNDER Obama some time.

You're the one making up data ot say otherwise.
    At least you conceded the Senate argument. Good on you. I said Dems might have gotten the House, but prob. not. It would all depend on Obama's coalition turning out.

Don't try to conflate mid term numbers with general election numbers. We aren't falling for it.