Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...users-stepson/

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
    Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It's possible this could have been a generic signing of many yearbooks. Then as his assistant Delbra Adams did on many occasions, finished the signature with D.A., date and Olde Hickory House (because he sure didn't personalize the autograph with 'To Beverly')
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

These bimbos are just trying to make a buck. Looks more and more like the media paid them to make up this stuff. The press really hates moore and trump.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,313 Times in 53,224 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I love the smell of Panicked Brainwashed Idiots in the evening.

Please continue, contards.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (11-20-2017), Cypress (11-19-2017), Phantasmal (11-20-2017)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.
    Ahhhh geewhizzzz....if this is true, it just breaks my heart....
    the liberal criers will disturb my sleep for weeks.....
    say it isn't so, Weezer.....
    Nobody is gonna believe the Gateway Pundit are they.
    Moore used two different pens, its obvious...
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

What will be, will be. I am having a good time though just trying to figure out the particulars of this case. I haven't had TV for 5 years. Do they have a channel called Court TV? I loved that thing!
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,313 Times in 53,224 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    What will be, will be. I am having a good time though just trying to figure out the particulars of this case. I haven't had TV for 5 years. Do they have a channel called Court TV? I loved that thing!
    I don't know. We have satellite TV but only watch the local news and then a bunch of so-called reality shows about Alaska, homesteading, home remodeling, house-flipping, science stuff. This is evening entertainment before bed time. We get our actual news info via the Internet. Husband also loves to watch horror flicks and zombie shit. lol

We're lucky to be older people who were taught critical thinking back in the day. Not real sure the folk under age 40 got that.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (11-20-2017), Phantasmal (11-20-2017)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't know. We have satellite TV but only watch the local news and then a bunch of so-called reality shows about Alaska, homesteading, home remodeling, house-flipping, science stuff. This is evening entertainment before bed time. We get our actual news info via the Internet. Husband also loves to watch horror flicks and zombie shit. lol

We're lucky to be older people who were taught critical thinking back in the day. Not real sure the folk under age 40 got that.
    Yep, HGTV was loaded with good shows. You're right...the Zombie thing has been popular lately.
    pain in abortion.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Only thing my TV is good for is playing the DVD movies i rent for free from the library.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you bottle your "ode de you" and spritz yourself, prior to retiring!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    Ahhhh geewhizzzz....if this is true, it just breaks my heart....
    the liberal criers will disturb my sleep for weeks.....
    say it isn't so, Weezer.....
    Nobody is gonna believe the Gateway Pundit are they.
    Moore used two different pens, its obvious...
    If it's true that two different pens were used, it would certainly explain why Alldred won't release the original for scrutiny. I am truly glad to say that her antics just wouldn't be allowed over here, indeed she would be disbarred long ago. We also had the very good sense to refuse a visa to Al Sharpton.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (11-20-2017)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then you need to take a shower, the fact that these lying cunts won't provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing is proof positive to any functioning human brain that the charges are bullshit.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shape Shifter View Post
    If it's true that two different pens were used, it would certainly explain why Alldred won't release the original for scrutiny. I am truly glad to say that her antics just wouldn't be allowed over here, indeed she would be disbarred long ago. We also had the very good sense to refuse a visa to Al Sharpton.
    Allred was under investigation by the CA Bar Association prior to Moore’s maybe he did/maybe he didn’t melodrama lol.

I’d throw Moore under the bus to get rid of Allred.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some did, I raised my children to think.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Mo...litary_service

He graduated in 1977 with a Juris Doctor degree and returned to Gadsden to begin private practice with a focus on personal injury and insurance cases

Moore soon moved to the district attorney's office, working as the first full-time prosecutor in Etowah County