Thread: The DEMOCRAT youth outreach

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default The DEMOCRAT youth outreach

Ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights

Official flight records of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Blowjob Billy Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

Flight logs put Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims.

“Clinton associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 10 Posts

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post

Ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights

Official flight records of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Blowjob Billy Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

Flight logs put Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims.

“Clinton associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
    I think it is necessary to absolutely define what a "pedophile" is. I define a "pedophile" as a deviancy towards the pre pubescent people. the book done used a term : "flower of her age". ? I remember when I started making sperms.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    I think it is necessary to absolutely define what a "pedophile" is. I define a "pedophile" as a deviancy towards the pre pubescent people. the book done used a term : "flower of her age". ? I remember when I started making sperms.
    You are correct. Some liberals misapply the term in their efforts to lie about Roy Moore and confuse the gullible.

Many DEMOCRATS seem to prefer very young children, don't they?

Other DEMOCRATS are up for molesting females or males of all ages.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by God bless America View Post
    You are correct. Some liberals misapply the term in their efforts to lie about Roy Moore and confuse the gullible.

Many DEMOCRATS seem to prefer very young children, don't they?

Other DEMOCRATS are up for molesting females or males of all ages.

I still apply the seven year rule to every person: after seven years [statute of limitations]all offences are forgotten and that person is restored. the problem with these money laden leftist serial"fiddlers" is they never go seven years with repentance; only The Lord knows [Lord have mercy on me]. another aggravating factor is the failed federal judges. there is a bad day of judgment coming for the goat nation known as the BAR associations. man will not fix this problem, but it will soon end. soon and very soon , I am going to see The King...
    Last edited by iewitness; 11-22-2017 at 02:57 AM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

DEMOCRATS seem to have a handy appreciation of America's children and young teens.