Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: the Mind boggles at Trump supporters.

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    hey idiot

you dont agree with their economic ideas?
    Okay, I can see I'm wasting my time with you. Lol, it was fun for a minute, but it's really not nice making fun of the mentally impaired. Get back to me if you ever happen to grow a brain, or if you have something other than sophomoric insults.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    it always fascinates me how liberals in particular on this site never seem to understand nuance. they always assume one side has to be all in.

I don't always cheerlead, there are realistic policy positions I disagree on, which I readily discuss everyday. The problem is the things that people get most upset over, (tweets, trump saying something mean, muh russia) are things that don't bother me or are obviously bullshit. You are an obvious liberal douche, but I've never called you a dyed in the wool hillary supporter even though you obviously voted for her last election.
    dude you defend his idiot ideas

you have no compassion for anyone

you are broken

its you who dosent understand dude

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

With the US stepping away from its role as a leader of the global fight against climate change, Beijing is already moving to fill the void, giving it a chance to benefit both diplomatically and economically.
    see there you are......Trump is brilliant....the environment is still saved but China will pay the trillions of dollars that Obama had pledged.......MAGA at China's expense......

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Okay, I can see I'm wasting my time with you.
    my hat is off to you......you lasted almost an entire day.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

countryboy (11-20-2017), MAGA MAN (11-20-2017)

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    see there you are......Trump is brilliant....the environment is still saved but China will pay the trillions of dollars that Obama had pledged.......MAGA at China's expense......
    exactly, the nut jobs fail to see that what Trump is saying is, We can still reduce carbon emissions , still advance alternative fuel, still do all the things worthy of "save the planet" enthusists, but NOT finance other countries faux compliance, to the tune of trillions. he's saying "when did we become the idiots"
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Originally Posted by blackascoal

With the US stepping away from its role as a leader of the global fight against climate change, Beijing is already moving to fill the void, giving it a chance to benefit both diplomatically and economically.
    The only the USA played in the Paris accords for the last 8 years was the 'Sugar Daddy" role......
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-21-2017)

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    The only the USA played in the Paris accords for the last 8 years was the 'Sugar Daddy" role......
    I'm sure that must make sense somewhere in the land of Trump.

.. but nowhere else.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-21-2017), Taichiliberal (11-22-2017), ThatOwlWoman (11-20-2017)

12. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, we don't deny climate change exists....everyone knows the earth's climate is in constant flux since its creation....

A scientific fact that you might consider instead of trying to blame it on man.....
    How GOP Leaders Came to View Climate Change as 'Fake News'
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/u...te-change.html

IRMA WON’T “WAKE UP” CLIMATE CHANGE-DENYING REPUBLICANS. THEIR WHOLE IDEOLOGY IS ON THE LINE.
    https://theintercept.com/2017/09/11/...gy-capitalism/

Sure ..
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Taichiliberal (11-22-2017)

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    How GOP Leaders Came to View Climate Change as 'Fake News'
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/u...te-change.html

IRMA WON’T “WAKE UP” CLIMATE CHANGE-DENYING REPUBLICANS. THEIR WHOLE IDEOLOGY IS ON THE LINE.
    https://theintercept.com/2017/09/11/...gy-capitalism/

Sure ..
    Climate change and its causes as described in the media news IS fake news....
    and storms have absolutely nothing to do with being caused by man as its meant to imply in the media....

If you weren't afflicted with cognizant dissonance where science no longer makes sense, you'd realize storms are weather not climate change....
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

15. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Like Al Franken, weinstein, Louis CK, Charlie rose, and all the other DEMOCRATS?
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

16. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Climate change and its causes as described in the media news IS fake news....
    and storms have absolutely nothing to do with being caused by man as its meant to imply in the media....
    If you weren't afflicted with cognizant dissonance where science no longer makes sense, you'd realize storms are weather not climate change....
    Nice -- you copied that weather event does not equal climate factoid from a smarter person, didn't you?

You're right about climate variation. The planet is at least 5 billion years old. Climate and weather have varied drastically over its history. That being said, given the current state of our ability to measure atmospheric composition and/or contaminants, it is obvious to all but the scientifically-retarded that human activities have accelerated the current rise in global temperatures.

We can't do much to put that horse back in the barn at this late stage. What we need to do now, as a planet, is figure out how we are going to deal with the effects. You know.... the drying up of previously-fertile agricultural lands like the middle of our country. Rising sea levels that displace millions of people. Expensive storms that cause devastating floods. Wildfires that destroy homes, lives, and farmlands. We might not be able to stop this crap, but we sure as well need to figure out -- as a global community -- how to deal with it.

If idiots like Trump and his brain-dead zombie army of stupids would just sit down and STFU, the rest of us can work on that.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (11-20-2017), Phantasmal (11-21-2017), Taichiliberal (11-22-2017)

18. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,618 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Trump Voter's Total Devotion to President Leaves CNN's Alisyn Camerota Aghast

The entire focus group could only laugh uncomfortably.

CNN continued its “pulse of the people” segment Monday with an interview with a group of six supporters of President Trump [3].

“He has no credibility for me as a president. There have been many reversals,” said former Trump supporter Sherri Underwood, who gave Trump a grade of “F."

“It’s been a painful process,” Sherri Underwood said of her re-examination of the 2016 election. She said she no longer views the Republican Party as being on the side of Americans, specifically due to the health care debacle.

Kim Carson said she loves that the stock market is high and that unemployment is going down. However, Underwood said it’s far too early to give Trump the credit for such successes because they are the result of Obama administration policies.

Anthony Miles, who continues to support Trump, wanted to see a single-payer health care system. He also said that the system was clearly “rigged,” and if given the opportunity he would have voted for Bernie Sanders.

Mark Lee explained that he loves Trump’s idea, “America First” and says the president is not a politician. “He’s there for the little guy,” Lee insisted. He went on to say he loved that Trump was draining the swamp and that the millionaires in Trump’s cabinet were not politicians.

Lee said he trusts the president so much that if Jesus Christ himself got “down off the cross to tell me Trump is with Russia, I’d have to check with Trump.”

By Sarah K Burris

​Watch the full segment below:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ull-newday.cnn

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Cypress (11-20-2017), Phantasmal (11-21-2017), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2017)

20. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CNN continued its “pulse of the people” segment Monday with an interview with a group of six supporters of President Trump [3].

“He has no credibility for me as a president. There have been many reversals,” said former Trump supporter Sherri Underwood, who gave Trump a grade of “F."

“It’s been a painful process,” Sherri Underwood said of her re-examination of the 2016 election. She said she no longer views the Republican Party as being on the side of Americans, specifically due to the health care debacle.

Kim Carson said she loves that the stock market is high and that unemployment is going down. However, Underwood said it’s far too early to give Trump the credit for such successes because they are the result of Obama administration policies.

Anthony Miles, who continues to support Trump, wanted to see a single-payer health care system. He also said that the system was clearly “rigged,” and if given the opportunity he would have voted for Bernie Sanders.

Whoooo....kenny, looks like you found a few people just as stupid as you...yet the managed to vote
    correctly and I'd bet you didn't.....

You and desh won't feel so alone anymore.....

21. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    it always fascinates me how liberals in particular on this site never seem to understand nuance. they always assume one side has to be all in.

I don't always cheerlead, there are realistic policy positions I disagree on, which I readily discuss everyday. The problem is the things that people get most upset over, (tweets, trump saying something mean, muh russia) are things that don't bother me or are obviously bullshit. You are an obvious liberal douche, but I've never called you a dyed in the wool hillary supporter even though you obviously voted for her last election.
    Grind lecturing Mott on nuance, bawahahaha