Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gloria Allred Refuses to Release Yearbook

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Default Gloria Allred Refuses to Release Yearbook

EXCLUSIVE – Roy Moore: Gloria Allred’s Refusal to Release Yearbook Proves Allegations Are ‘Completely Untrue’

Birmingham, ALABAMA — Attorney and activist Gloria Allred’s repeated refusal to immediately release to the custody of an independent examiner the original copy of a yearbook at the center of national controversy proves that “what they have alleged is completely untrue,” senatorial candidate Roy Moore stated in an interview.
    The yearbook in question contains the only piece of physical evidence to be presented in the cases of numerous women who have gone public with stories alleging inappropriate conduct between Moore and teenage girls. Moore has strenuously denied the accusations.

Moore specifically pointed to the initials “D.A.” that appear after the signature on the yearbook to further demonstrate that the yearbook inscription and signature represent what he described as a forgery and “complete fabrication.”

Moore was speaking in an interview for this reporter’s weekend talk radio show, Aaron Klein Investigative Radio, broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM. The interview will air in full on Sunday night.

At a press conference earlier this week with Allred, accuser Beverly Young Nelson claimed that she originally met Moore when he was a 30-year-old deputy district attorney in Etowah County and would regularly eat at a restaurant in Gadsden called Olde Hickory House. Moore has denied knowing Nelson.

Nelson claims that Moore signed her yearbook in 1977 sometime just before Christmas.

At a press conference in New York, Allred presented a photocopy of the yearbook with an inscription that reads: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

In our interview, Moore spotlighted the initials “D.A.,” linking it to a signature on Nelson’s 1999 divorce document over two decades later. That signature was followed by the initials of his former assistant, Delbra Adams, who only started working for him in 1987.At the press conference with Allred, Nelson failed to mention the divorce case entirely and that Moore was the judge whose stamped signature appears on her 1999 divorce document. And alongside Moore’s signature are the initials “D.A.” for Delbra Adams, Roy Moore’s former longtime secretary and judicial assistant.

Breitbart News caught up with Adams yesterday, and she confirmed in an interview that the initials on Nelson’s divorce document were indeed hers. Adams explained it is normal procedure for a clerk or assistant to initial a stamped signature on a legal document to verify that the stamp is authentic.

“In their press statement they said that this Nelson woman had no contact with me” since 1977, Moore said in our radio interview. “But in actuality, we found that she had a divorce case. I signed the document. My secretary stamped the document and then put her initials out on the end of the line.”

Moore continued: “When they forged the name onto this manual, they also included the initials of my receptionist, my secretary. Which were D.A. Delbra Adams. And certainly they forged it and this is a complete fabrication. I did not know Nelson and had never met her and still do not know her.”

Allred and Nelson have claimed that the “D.A.” at the end of the yearbook signature stand for “district attorney” even though at the time Moore was a deputy district attorney.

On Wednesday, an attorney for Moore sent an official letter giving Allred forty-eight hours to release the yearbook to an independent examiner and to take steps to ensure the “immediate and professional preservation of the yearbook.”

Allred has done a series of news media interviews in which she has made clear her refusal to release the yearbook to any entity other than a Senate committee. This even though Moore is not yet a senator, so such an ethics committee cannot be formed. And despite the yearbook inscription playing a central role in the campaign for a U.S. senate seat.

Allred has further admitted that she had not asked Nelson whether she actually saw Moore sign her yearbook.
    Following Allred’s press conference, Breitbart News contacted four signature and handwriting authentication experts certified by the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners. Each of the four independently arrived at the same conclusion, saying they would need the original yearbook inscription to definitively draw conclusions.

Handwriting expert Linda L Mitchell told Breitbart News that “an absolute identification is very difficult without the original document because photographs and photocopies do not provide a three-dimensional view of handwriting, which would include pressure and line quality.”

“Those things are important if a definitive opinion is to be reached. Anything less than that would not provide enough support for a definitive opinion unless the handwriting contains highly identifiable peculiarities.”

The three other experts echoed Mitchell’s sentiments.

In the interview, meanwhile, Moore said the accusations against him are part of a campaign to distract from the agenda that the American public wants enacted:

They did everything in the world to attack the Foundation for Moral Law, which my wife works for and which I once worked for. And to attack my character over my salary and everything else. The last attempt was this 30 days before the election. They brought up matters supposedly of a sexual impropriety which never happened, never would have happened, and never would have been brought up but to detract this campaign from arguing the issues which finally affect our country.

“So what I’m saying is this is just an attempt to stop a campaign. They can’t win. They didn’t win and it’s a culmination of not only the Democrats but also the Republican establishment who are behind it.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...letely-untrue/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Stretch For This Awful Post:

katzgar (11-18-2017), Phantasmal (11-18-2017)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bigdog (11-18-2017), Darth Omar (11-18-2017)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Allred is pure slime

Moore continued: “When they forged the name onto this manual, they also included the initials of my receptionist, my secretary. Which were D.A. Delbra Adams. And certainly they forged it and this is a complete fabrication. I did not know Nelson and had never met her and still do not know her.”

Allred and Nelson have claimed that the “D.A.” at the end of the yearbook signature stand for “district attorney” even though at the time Moore was a deputy district attorney.
    Ryan said Allred is “basically a human vulture when you look back at some of the things she’s been involved in.”
    Last edited by anatta; 11-17-2017 at 09:20 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Bigdog (11-18-2017), cancel2 2022 (11-18-2017), Stretch (11-17-2017)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ned Ryun on Roy Moore: ‘I Strongly, Strongly Suspect Somebody out of the McConnell Camp Planted the Story’

American Majority founder Ned Ryun talked about Roy Moore and the Alabama Senate race with Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steve Bannon and SiriusXM host Raheem Kassam on Friday’s Breitbart News Daily, broadcast live from the Restoration Weekend event.
    Bannon asked Ryun about celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred’s involvement in the Roy Moore case, representing a woman who accuses Moore of assaulting her in 1977 when she was 16 years old.

Ryan said Allred is “basically a human vulture when you look back at some of the things she’s been involved in.”

“Remember the incident with Arnold Schwarzenegger?” Ryun asked. “She brought all these women in front of him, said they’re going to sue, they’re going to file suit against Schwarzenegger. Guess what? After the election, absolutely nothing happened.”

“I think a real turning point was that press conference when they pulled out the yearbook and the signature,” he said of Allred’s entry into the Moore controversy, referring to an interview with MSNBC’s Katy Tur where Allred did not come off well.

Ryun said this interview demonstrated that the best way to respond to sensational allegations is to “just throw facts back at them.”

“I’m remembering clearly, you remember this, the incident where I just brought up the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One. This is back in the spring. Couldn’t believe the reaction,” he said.

“Back to Alabama, we were talking in the break about this poll. This is John Kerry’s pollster who did this poll that just came out recently,” Ryun said, referring to a Fox News poll that showed Democrat Doug Jones with an eight-point lead over Republican Roy Moore.

“Why is Fox News using John Kerry’s pollster?” Bannon asked incredulously.

“Because John Kerry’s pollster has an agreement with the other company, Schoen Company, which is Karl Rove’s,” Kassam replied.

Ryun cited an observation the late Christopher Hitchens made in 1992, that “polls these days are not made to truly understand public opinion, but they’re meant to shape public opinion; they’re used as a weapon now.”

(As Kassam pointed out, Hitchens’ poetic way of phrasing this was to say that “opinion polling was born out of a struggle not to discover the public mind, but to master it,” and, in particular, to develop a weapon against organized-labor populism.)

“Pull all the Band-Aids off in D.C., and I think that at the end of the day, you’re going to see some things that will undermine the corrupt consultant class as the Band-Aids get ripped off on this,” Ryun predicted. “I think people need to start asking about behavior at the party committees. It’s time that we actually say, ‘Let’s have an honest conversation, a wide variety of thoughts.’”

Bannon interpreted this to mean that Ryun was accusing the D.C. “consultant class” of concealing a good deal of inappropriate behavior toward women.

“That’s what I am implying,” Ryun replied. “I think this might, ultimately, even though there are going to be some interesting moments moving forward, I think this will be a good thing for the populist movement.”

Ryun said there was no doubt in his mind that the allegations against Moore were part of an “organized hit,” as Bannon put it.

“I’ve been in D.C. almost 20 years. And, again, I don’t have hard proof, and I will say this clearly: I do not have hard proof, but I strongly suspect it’s a very short list of people, all who are associated with Mitch McConnell – whether it’s Josh Holmes, whether it’s Karl Rove, might even be Steven Law – I don’t know, but I strongly, strongly suspect somebody out of the McConnell camp planted the story.”

“It was planted. This came with the blessing of Mitch McConnell at some point, that he was going to take a political shot at Roy Moore,” he declared.

Bannon asked for Ryun’s thoughts on Restoration Weekend and his role as a presenter at the event.

“It’s so important. You bring together just some great people – obviously yourself, Raheem; you’re going to have Congressman Devin Nunes as the keynote speaker. You’ll be speaking, I know, later today,” Ryun replied. “It’s just great where people come from all over the country, spend three days together, be able to interact with people like you and like Devin Nunes.”

“I’m really excited to introduce Congressman Nunes,” he added. “He has been the rock star on unmasking Fusion. So I’m excited to be here. He’s a rising star. Keep an eye on him. You know, the thing is, he took it on the chin this spring. They were going after him, undermining his credibility. He didn’t stop.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/...planted-story/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

7. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (11-18-2017)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bigdog (11-18-2017)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Uh oh...

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Allred is a truly odious creature who only cares about money and self-aggrandisement, she is no different to race hustler Al Sharpton in that respect.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Bigdog (11-18-2017), Stretch (11-18-2017)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    Allred is a truly odious creature who only cares about money and self-aggrandisement, she is no different to race hustler Al Sharpton in that respect.
    She's always ready to run and grab these women with bucket of tears and Kleenex, script in hand.
    pain in abortion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bigdog (11-18-2017)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    She's always ready to run and grab these women with bucket of tears and Kleenex, script in hand.
    She would be disbarred if she tried that shit over here.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

The D.A. Stamp is a smoking gun.

Finally, we have a fact to work with lol. The accuser forged Moore’s signature into her year book. There’s no other explanation.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The D.A. Stamp is a smoking gun.

Finally, we have a fact to work with lol. The accuser forged Moore’s signature into her year book. There’s no other explanation.
    Oh, really?

So, Moore is innocent then? 9 people are lying?

Take a stand, Darth.

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Oh, really?

Take a stand, Darth.
    Has he been proven guilty? When was the trial held?

Do you have the yearbook so signatures can be compared?

Take a stand, boy.

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Has he been proven guilty? When was the trial held?

Do you have the yearbook so signatures can be compared?

Take a stand, boy.
    Interesting.

Any trial for Cosby yet? How about Weinstein?

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, really?

Take a stand, Darth.
    ten counting yourself, actually.....

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting.

Cosby had a trial, Weinstein confessed and submitted himself to therapy

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Interesting.

For Cosby, yes. The first one was a mistrial ending last summer. The second one will start in the spring of 2018 after a delay.

Interesting how you have already determined Moore is guilty based on your mindset of how could 9 people be lying yet defend Weinstein when over 40 have accused him.

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Cosby had a trial, Weinstein confessed and submitted himself to therapy
    Over 40 accusers for Weinstein and Thingy defends him.

Reports say Weinstein fell asleep during therapy.