Members banned from this thread: cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, MAGA MAN, CFM, Cancel 2018.2, Русский агент and PraiseKek

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to Revisit President Pussy Grabber's History?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Time to Revisit President Pussy Grabber's History?

Rolling Stone magazine thinks it is time to revisit and review President Pussy-Grabbers non-consensual interactions with females.

It's Time to Revisit Trump's History With Women

Rollingstone.com

We're in the midst of a unique moment in modern history. Women are speaking up about the mistreatment they've suffered at the hands of powerful men – and people are actually listening. Whether the end result will be a*backlash or a*radical reconfiguration of power dynamics in the workforce is yet to be seen, but there's no denying that something new is happening regarding sexual harassment, assault and abuse.

Remarkably, however, the highest-profile person in the nation, whose treatment of women is notably checkered, has largely escaped this current round of scrutiny. That has to change now. President Trump has to be put under this newly glaring spotlight.

This new round of attention on sexual harassment and abuse started with women – and some men – speaking up about powerful people in the entertainment industry. But, as many people appear to be learning, this problem is not relegated to Hollywood: Stories have also flooded out from the media, restaurant and other industries, with victims who had been afraid or unable to speak up in the past starting to name names at an unprecedented rate.
    And then there's politics. Numerous women have come forward to accuse*U.S Senate candidate Roy Moore*of*child molestation and generally creepy behavior toward teenagers. Sen. Al Franken is having to answer for allegedly groping a woman while she was asleep and forcing her to kiss him. Even past presidents are in the crosshairs, with*George H.W. Bush's*alleged pattern of groping women during photo shoots getting extensive coverage and*Bill Clinton's sordid history being dredged up once again.

What's most amazing about all this – particularly for those of us old enough to remember*Anita Hill bringing national attention to sexual harassment*but Clarence Thomas being confirmed to the Supreme Court anyway – is that at least some men are being held accountable right now. Harvey Weinstein has been effectively excommunicated from Hollywood, Louis C.K. has lost numerous projects and has said he's going to*disappear for a while,*Roy Moore is*behind in the polls in deep-red Alabama, Al Franken has*volunteered to face an ethics probe while some of his*colleagues are returning campaign donations from him, and many people are arguing*Bill Clinton should have resigned over the Lewinsky affair.
    America taking seriously the abuse of sexual power dynamics is a huge deal. But this moment will be incomplete without a thorough re-visiting of our president's history with women.

Of course Trump's past was a part of the presidential election last year – often a big one. But at the time, his accusers and admissions had to share the spotlight with a flood of other wild campaign-related news. And, for a complicated cocktail of reasons we're sure to be sorting out for years to come, the nation simply was not treating such stories with the level of seriousness it is today.

The truth is that many of the stories reported about powerful men over the past several weeks are similar to what women have been saying about Trump for years – and, in some cases, even what he has said about himself.

As*The New York Times*reported last year, Trump is accused of sexually assaulting a woman on an airplane in the Eighties in a way that recalls Franken's alleged misconduct in 2006:

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her. According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. 'He was like an octopus,' she said. 'His hands were everywhere.'"

And like Roy Moore is alleged to have targeted teens, Trump has*freely admitted that he would enter the dressing room at Miss Teen USA beauty pageants, with some contestants as young as 14.*Several contestants have backed this up,*saying they saw Trump in the dressing room looking at them in various states of undress.
    Perhaps most famously,*Trump has boasted*about forcing himself on women, as numerous high-profile men who have faced career consequences of late are said to have done; on the infamous 2005 Access Hollywood tape, Trump bragged that his fame allowed him to grab women*"by the pussy."

All told,*at least 16 women have accused Trump of harassment, assault or other abusive sexual behavior. (Trump last year denied all those claims, at one point suggesting some of his accusers were too unattractive for him to have assaulted;*the White House maintains that all of Trump's accusers lied.)

As a country, we didn't listen to those women last year. But in this current environment, people of all stripes are listening. Even*Tucker Carlson,*Jeff Sessions*and*Mitch McConnell are arguing that at least some women can and should be trusted.
    full story http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...-women-w512099

Thread ban applies to racists and socially inept losers who routinely call other posters "n*ggers", "cunts", etc.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-18-2017), Phantasmal (11-17-2017), ThatOwlWoman (11-17-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It was decided by Libs that "disrespectful and disgusting, does not mean criminal", especially prior to holding public office.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    It was decided by Libs that "disrespectful and disgusting, does not mean criminal", especially prior to holding public office.
    First, I never said that, second, since you think first lady of the United States Michelle Obama is a Secret Transvestite, nothing you say can be trusted. You will need to corroborate everything you claim, including links and full context of what people wrote.

Trump Condemns Franken Despite 16 Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Himself

Trump's Risky, Unearned Sanctimony About Al Franken

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ranken/546179/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-17-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cypress: "Rolling Stone magazine thinks it is time to revisit and review President Pussy-Grabbers non-consensual interactions with females. "

I agree. The brain-dead idiot would have been better off today leaving off the Yeah-but-Franken tweets and focusing on real Presidential stuff. But given his emotional and mental maturity level hover at best around the fifth grade, guess where he went? "Let's not look at my bigly yuge amazing bestest ever tax reform bill that fucks over everyone but the rich jerks like me that like all my legislative shit has a snowball's chance in hell to pass.... Franken Franken Franken!"

Fascinating how the Con-jobs here are posting multiple threads about Biden. Scared, are they?

grumpy cat good.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-18-2017)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, since you're quoting me (I think) your twisting of what I said means that you are an idiot... esp since you arbitrarily decided to take a single individual's opinion and extrapolate it to millions of other people. Now *that's* how you do idiocy. Well done, well done.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-17-2017)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Cypress: "Rolling Stone magazine thinks it is time to revisit and review President Pussy-Grabbers non-consensual interactions with females. "

I agree. The brain-dead idiot would have been better off today leaving off the Yeah-but-Franken tweets and focusing on real Presidential stuff. But given his emotional and mental maturity level hover at best around the fifth grade, guess where he went? "Let's not look at my bigly yuge amazing bestest ever tax reform bill that fucks over everyone but the rich jerks like me that like all my legislative shit has a snowball's chance in hell to pass.... Franken Franken Franken!"

Fascinating how the Con-jobs here are posting multiple threads about Biden. Scared, are they?

grumpy cat good.jpg
    As far as I can tell, virtually every liberal was putting Harvey Weinstein on blast for his demented crap. Everyone thinks Anthony Weiner is a creep.

A lot of Trump-ettes have been fighting tooth and nail to excuse, minimize, or reject the 16 plus women of have accused the Orange Clown of non-consensual and aggressive physical contact. Is it really that hard to find women to have consensual relations with?!

It is almost as if they don't genuinely think sexual assault is an important issue....only seeing it through a lens of hyper partisanship!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-18-2017), Phantasmal (11-17-2017), ThatOwlWoman (11-17-2017)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, since you're quoting me (I think) your twisting of what I said means that you are an idiot... esp since you arbitrarily decided to take a single individual's opinion and extrapolate it to millions of other people. Now *that's* how you do idiocy. Well done, well done.
    No, actually it makes a lot of sense to me that some of this is not criminal. This can be widely applied and it takes a lot of pressure off how to sort all these guys out. I'm agreeing that I've learned something here. We, the reps, the dems, the media, the talk shows have been lumping alllll this behavior into one single basket. This is a good start at setting up some different baskets to separate different levels or versions of harassment, actual assaults, rapes, etc.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, actually it makes a lot of sense to me that some of this is not criminal. This can be widely applied and it takes a lot of pressure off how to sort all these guys out. I'm agreeing that I've learned something here. We, the reps, the dems, the media, the talk shows have been lumping alllll this behavior into one single basket. This is a good start at setting up some different baskets to separate different levels or versions of harassment, actual assaults, rapes, etc.
    That was my entire point. You misrepresented it with your comment quoting it, to Cypress. #2 comment, above.

Personally, I think that putting a guy who got caught peeing behind a tree in a public park into the sex offender registry is insane. Same with someone who kissed or grabbed someone who didn't want it. Let's call that inappropriate, insist that the person reform or else, maybe offer some conscious-raising and give him/her another chance..... as long as the person who was touched was an adult. Fuck, we voted to give the Gropingfuehrer the biggest chance of all, eh? He's a disgusting pig who sees women as things for his treasure chest, not as people.... but even so as far as I can tell none of his swinish actions have been against children.... even including his disgusting "family" pics with poor Ivanka.

We've always been a nation of Puritans who have a lot of issues with sexual behavior... our own and that of other people.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (11-17-2017), Phantasmal (11-17-2017)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That was my entire point. You misrepresented it with your comment quoting it, to Cypress. #2 comment, above.

Personally, I think that putting a guy who got caught peeing behind a tree in a public park into the sex offender registry is insane. Same with someone who kissed or grabbed someone who didn't want it. Let's call that inappropriate, insist that the person reform or else, maybe offer some conscious-raising and give him/her another chance..... as long as the person who was touched was an adult. Fuck, we voted to give the Gropingfuehrer the biggest chance of all, eh? He's a disgusting pig who sees women as things for his treasure chest, not as people.... but even so as far as I can tell none of his swinish actions have been against children.... even including his disgusting "family" pics with poor Ivanka.

We've always been a nation of Puritans who have a lot of issues with sexual behavior... our own and that of other people.
    Well, there sure is a heck of a flood gate opened lately. And, it's all "bad behavior" (to put it mildly). But, at least it's a starting point to make at least 1 separation of offenses...criminal or non-criminal.
    pain in abortion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

TOP (11-18-2017)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

In America, we grab pussy. Women want you to if you are a star.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your boy is a molester you own it

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Trump is such a buffoon. Because of his comments, Access Hollywood has had a great resurgence the past day or so.

It's still amazing that he overcame that to get elected. What a disgusting excuse for a "role model."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-18-2017)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

It does seem sad that in the context of our party of "family values" if one encounters a conversation about the sex-offending elected official,
    we would have to ask, which Republican are you referring to?
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sear For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-18-2017)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

grumpy cat good.jpg
    Conservatives got that talking point out in a big hurry, huh.

I remember the defense of trump when pictures were posted of young Ivanka sitting on his lap in front of a statue of two parrots. Now this pose is creepy.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

The definition of criminal is todays White House. Who if any will be left standing after the indictments are handed down?