Members banned from this thread: Русский агент

Thread: ANOTHER Hypocritical GOP Pervert

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Default ANOTHER Hypocritical GOP Pervert

Watch the Righties line up to attack the source while defending this sicko...

Indiana GOP councilman charged with 3 counts of child molestation after allegedly assaulting two ten-year-old girls

Republican Indianapolis city councilman Jeff Miller has been charged with three counts of child molesting, fondling or touching after two 10-year-old girls alleged he inappropriately touched and massaged them, Fox 59 reports.

The charges come after Channel 8 WISH-TV Friday reported Miller was under investigation for an Oct. 20 incident listed as “sex crime — child fondling.” Authorities reportedly executed a search warrant in Miller’s home the following day.

According to the affidavit, Miller submitted the two young girls to fondling between Sept. 1 and Oct. 20, including massaging one of the victim’s legs and patting her buttocks. During a search of Miller’s home, police looked for “a bin of massage stuff.”

“When Jeff massages her, he uses all of the various massage tools in the box of massage stuff she described earlier,” the affidavit reads.

Miller told place he was friends with the girls’ parents. They would reportedly play hide-and-seek and a game called “Ride the Wild Jeff-beast” while at his home, according to police.

As Indianapolis Business Journal reports, when police asked Miller whether the children enjoyed his massages, he replied, “It’s fun to know somebody enjoys something. … I’m a giver.”

“I’m a, m-my thing is, uh, there’s a reason I say I’m not a politician,” he continued. “I’m a public servant. I’ve always been…my, my memory verse, literally, is, ‘He came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom to many.’ It’s just service is a thing for me. But…yeah. So, so yeah. The answer to your question of did you enjoy it? Absolutely.”

Asked if he offers the massages for sexual enjoyment, Miller replied, “Lord, I hope not.”

Marion County Republican Central Committee Chairman Jim Merritt said he accepted Miller’s resignation, effective Monday.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/ind...ear-old-girls/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post

Indiana GOP councilman charged with 3 counts of child molestation after allegedly assaulting two ten-year-old girls

Republican Indianapolis city councilman Jeff Miller has been charged with three counts of child molesting, fondling or touching after two 10-year-old girls alleged he inappropriately touched and massaged them, Fox 59 reports.

The charges come after Channel 8 WISH-TV Friday reported Miller was under investigation for an Oct. 20 incident listed as “sex crime — child fondling.” Authorities reportedly executed a search warrant in Miller’s home the following day.

According to the affidavit, Miller submitted the two young girls to fondling between Sept. 1 and Oct. 20, including massaging one of the victim’s legs and patting her buttocks. During a search of Miller’s home, police looked for “a bin of massage stuff.”

“When Jeff massages her, he uses all of the various massage tools in the box of massage stuff she described earlier,” the affidavit reads.

Miller told place he was friends with the girls’ parents. They would reportedly play hide-and-seek and a game called “Ride the Wild Jeff-beast” while at his home, according to police.

As Indianapolis Business Journal reports, when police asked Miller whether the children enjoyed his massages, he replied, “It’s fun to know somebody enjoys something. … I’m a giver.”

“I’m a, m-my thing is, uh, there’s a reason I say I’m not a politician,” he continued. “I’m a public servant. I’ve always been…my, my memory verse, literally, is, ‘He came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom to many.’ It’s just service is a thing for me. But…yeah. So, so yeah. The answer to your question of did you enjoy it? Absolutely.”

Asked if he offers the massages for sexual enjoyment, Miller replied, “Lord, I hope not.”

Marion County Republican Central Committee Chairman Jim Merritt said he accepted Miller’s resignation, effective Monday.

Miller's behavior sets him up as a Social Conservative.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-17-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Giving 10 year old girls massages is Social Conservative behavior.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,165 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

That’s a very troubled man.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    That’s a very troubled man.
    Just another run of the mill GOP pervert.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Is all this supposed to shock anybody here? I think we're all past the shock stage by now...it's just stuff we all know about a lot of guys in power and it's all becoming public now.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Miller's behavior sets him up as a Social Conservative.
    ?

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

Anyone hear about the guy who just resigned because he got caught having sex with a dude in his office? Lol and he was anti lbgtq.

Edit: found a link

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8060631.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-17-2017)