Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman claims aloysious gorped her when she was 14

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Default Woman claims aloysious gorped her when she was 14

A 55 yr. old woman says she was on a date with aloysious when she was in the 9th grade.
    She has asked him to the freshman dance thinking he was a nice respectable older guy.
    "He was quite a bit older than me, an upperclassman, 15, possibly even 16 at the time. He came from a nice family and I know he went to church and Sunday School every Sunday.
    He was one of the few guys that age that had a driver's license so I asked him to the freshman-sophomore dance.
    Everything had gone well that night. It was my first real date with a guy. But as he was driving me home he put his arm around me. Then a little later he made his hand down to my right breast.
    I didn't know what to do, I was in shock so I didn't do anything. I just let him feel me up.
    I've been in therapy ever since. The incident ruined my life. I married, divorced, abused alcohol and had to declare bankruptcy."

Since then another woman has come forward to say when in college aloysious and her got drunk at a fraternity party. They went in one of the rooms at the fraternity house to make out but things soon got out of control. "He (aloysious) was feeling me up but then tried to put his hand under my blouse. I pushed him away and left the room. I didn't see aloysious for at least an hour after that but he later came out of the room disheveled. I think he passed out and woke up."

aloysious had no comment other than he doesn't remember the incidents and doesn't know who the women are.
    "I've known aloysious for 3 months and I've always had the utmost respect for him. The entire time I've known him there's not been one complaint about his behavior toward women or anybody else for that matter," his lawyer stated.
    Last edited by Cancel 2018.1; 11-16-2017 at 08:11 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-17-2017), MAGA MAN (11-17-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,780 Times in 33,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    A 55 yr. old woman says she was on a date with aloysious when she was in the 9th grade.
    She has asked him to the freshman dance thinking he was a nice respectable older guy.
    "He was quite a bit older than me, an upperclassman, 15, possibly even 16 at the time. He came from a nice family and I know he went to church and Sunday School every Sunday.
    He was one of the few guys that age that had a driver's license so I asked him to the freshman-sophomore dance.
    Everything had gone well that night. It was my first real date with a guy. But as he was driving me home he put his arm around me. Then a little later he made his hand down to my right breast.
    I didn't know what to do, I was in shock so I didn't do anything. I just let him feel me up.
    I've been in therapy ever since. The incident ruined my life. I married, divorced, abused alcohol and had to declare bankruptcy."

Since then another woman has come forward to say when in college aloysious and her got drunk at a fraternity party. They went in one of the rooms at the fraternity house to make out but things soon got out of control. "He (aloysious) was feeling me up but then tried to put his hand under my blouse. I pushed him away and left the room. I didn't see aloysious for at least an hour after that but he later came out of the room disheveled. I think he passed out and woke up."

aloysious had no comment other than he doesn't remember the incidents and doesn't know who the woman is.
    "I've known aloysious for 3 months and I've always had the utmost respect for him. The entire time I've known him there's not been one complaint about his behavior toward women or anybody else for that matter," his lawyer stated.
    Seek help

4. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-17-2017)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-17-2017), Cypress (11-16-2017), signalmankenneth (11-20-2017)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

aloysious had no comment other than he doesn't remember the incidents and doesn't know who the woman is.
    Gorping is so awful.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

I know, I'm sick of all these bogus 'victims' too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Seek help
    Update:
    aloysious has been seen at the Meadows rehab center in Wickenburg, AZ for sex addiction treatment where Harvey Weinstein is currently being treated.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-17-2017), CFM (11-17-2017), Life is Golden (11-17-2017), MAGA MAN (11-17-2017)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think there's enough Ritalin around, for any success in the task of helping the OP.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Cypress (11-16-2017), Phantasmal (11-16-2017)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't think there's enough Ritalin around, for any success in the task of helping the OP.
    You probably wouldn’t appreciate The Onion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You probably wouldn’t appreciate The Onion.
    I love the Onion, your writing doesn’t come close.

16. The Following 2 Users Groan At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (11-16-2017)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    I love the Onion, your writing doesn’t come close.
    I think I detect a bit of jealousy. lol

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

I have been remembering all the 14 year old women I may or may not have groped 40 years ago. it is good. I failed to use the "gorped" gag.
    Last edited by iewitness; 11-16-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    I have been remembering all the 14 year old women I may or may not have groped 40 years ago. it is good.
    Simplicity and innocence at it's best. Copping a feel on a date.

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Simplicity and innocence at it's best. Copping a feel on a date.
    the damned abide in darkness and death. the free and living are just that.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,549 Times in 52,759 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think that I've ever been gorped.

Is that legal? Does it feel good? Does it involve an exchange of body fluids?

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I don't think that I've ever been gorped.

Is that legal? Does it feel good? Does it involve an exchange of body fluids?
    total misspelling on the title.
    Should've been groped , but you know that. You never had a guy try to feel you up an as adolescent or a teenager? Jeez, you've never lived, have you?

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

total misspelling on the title.
    Should've been groped , but you know that. You never had a guy try to feel you up an as adolescent or a teenager? Jeez, you've never lived, have you?
    Have you ever been kicked in your groin for doing it? You should have been.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-17-2017), Cypress (11-17-2017)