Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 women tell their heartbreaking stories of sexual assault by Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default 16 women tell their heartbreaking stories of sexual assault by Trump

Among the deluge of sexual assault accusations pouring in against powerful men around the country, it’s critical to remember that Donald Trump is among the accused. At least 16 women have charged Trump with sexual assault or harassment, and allegations date back three decades. A documentary short from Brave New Films compiles heartbreaking statements from those 16 women, which, taken together, are “incredibly powerful, and damning.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/wat...ault-by-trump/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Nordberg (12-15-2017), Phantasmal (12-02-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

trumpsters were aware of his sleaziness even before the election and didnt care. trumpsters want a world in which "barefoot and pregnant" rules.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    trumpsters were aware of his sleaziness even before the election and didnt care. trumpsters want a world in which "barefoot and pregnant" rules.
    They are also aware of the sleaziness of Roy Moore and again dont care.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

katzgar (11-16-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

That's the way how the Feds(FBI) rule this country. Many other politicians committed similar sex crimes. Moore unfortunately is pick up as the scapegoat to intimidate others, be obedient or otherwise be Moore likewise. The purpose is for the coming new law. Either Healthcare bill or tax reform bill or others. Trump is the candidate of the Feds. So he exempted from such accusations.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump doesn't care any accusations. He belongs to that ruling group. They are above the law.

Trump boasts 'I'm unbeatable' in New York speech after being showered with 'lock him up' taunts

2/12/2017

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/tru...him-up-taunts/

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any voters. Trump is a horrible person, but what is damning is what it says about his voters. he knows them quite well.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

GOP Senators Believe Roy Moore's Accusers But Not Donald Trump's

Jennifer Bendery,HuffPost• November 14, 2017

Moore’s scandal has put his party in an incredibly uncomfortable predicament: the more Republicans say the allegations by five women against Moore are proof that he doesn’t belong in the Senate, the more hypocritical they look for ignoring the 16 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault and helping him become president.

The White House position on the president’s accusers is that they are all liars. Trump denied all of the allegations again last month, calling them “fake news” and “made-up stuff.”

So why do Republicans believe Moore’s accusers but not Trump’s? HuffPost spent Tuesday asking GOP senators why the situations are different. Few could offer a convincing argument, instead opting to shrug their shoulders, pivot or abruptly walk away.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senators-...232401331.html

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Moore, Franken, Farenhold, Barton and Conyers are all scapegoats? Moores problem is what he did. How Trump escapes is a mystery. He has nearly 20 known accusers. How many more are afraid to speak out? How many more just gave in and are too ashamed to speak? Trump confessed to what he did.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Moore, Franken, Farenhold, Barton and Conyers are all scapegoats? Moores problem is what he did. How Trump escapes is a mystery. He has nearly 20 known accusers. How many more are afraid to speak out? How many more just gave in and are too ashamed to speak? Trump confessed to what he did.
    It's not a mystery. As I said, Trump belongs to that ruling group, they are above the law. So others have to step down for violating the rule, they don't have to.

911. He would do whatever he wanted.(7/4/2016)

On 7/3, I saw a message in internet, "Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should not be ignored

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/trump-federal-lawsuit/"

I went to that source, was going to copy the news to share with other readers. I failed to do so. The page of "countercurrentnews.com" was frozen, my browser lost its copy function. It was the work of the surveillance team, I knew. I then tried to google other sources but in other web sites, I encountered the same problem. After nearly an hour struggle, I gave up. I copied the brief message in google search and posted it in internet.

This event indicates the Feds determine to have Trump- their representative to take the President seat. Help Donald Trump becomes a big mission in Feds group. Even when the surveillance group found I tried to share the negative information about Trump, they automatically harassed to block my action.

It proves my allegation that "Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds" in #901. It also proves the Feds used to censor the free speech of media which I described “A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed,..." in #884.

Here is a more complete message for it.

Trump Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl in Federal Lawsuit

Jun 21, 2016 -

The plaintiff, anonymously referred to as Jane Doe, alleges that Trump lured her and other young women to a series of parties thrown by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein with promises of riches and a lucrative modeling career. Epstein is now a registered sex offender who briefly went to jail for soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14.

Doe says that Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself to her, then raped her as she begged him to stop. The suit says that Trump reacted to these horrified protestations “by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
    http://usuncut.com/news/trump-lawsuit-13-year-old-rape/
    Trump said he would do whatever he wanted because he is a member of that lawless organization.They have the privilege.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    It's not a mystery. As I said, Trump belongs to that ruling group, they are above the law. So others have to step down for violating the rule, they don't have to.

911. He would do whatever he wanted.(7/4/2016)

On 7/3, I saw a message in internet, "Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should not be ignored

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/trump-federal-lawsuit/"

I went to that source, was going to copy the news to share with other readers. I failed to do so. The page of "countercurrentnews.com" was frozen, my browser lost its copy function. It was the work of the surveillance team, I knew. I then tried to google other sources but in other web sites, I encountered the same problem. After nearly an hour struggle, I gave up. I copied the brief message in google search and posted it in internet.

This event indicates the Feds determine to have Trump- their representative to take the President seat. Help Donald Trump becomes a big mission in Feds group. Even when the surveillance group found I tried to share the negative information about Trump, they automatically harassed to block my action.

It proves my allegation that "Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds" in #901. It also proves the Feds used to censor the free speech of media which I described “A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed,..." in #884.

Here is a more complete message for it.

Trump said he would do whatever he wanted because he is a member of that lawless organization.They have the privilege.
    Does the group you consider above the law include the Clintons? Bill had a lot of accusers you lefties totally ignored.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Does the group you consider above the law include the Clintons? Bill had a lot of accusers you lefties totally ignored.
    Bill Clinton was investigated for his scandal with Lewinsky, that's an affair. While Donald Trump was accused of rape, and nothing happened.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to katsung47 For This Post:

Mason Michaels (01-11-2018)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafool View Post
    Among the deluge of sexual assault accusations pouring in against powerful men around the country, it’s critical to remember that Donald Trump is among the accused. At least 16 women have charged Trump with sexual assault or harassment, and allegations date back three decades. A documentary short from Brave New Films compiles heartbreaking statements from those 16 women, which, taken together, are “incredibly powerful, and damning.”

RAWSTORY? You leftist liars ignored all the women who made allegations against BillyBob Clinton....his wife basically called them sluts. They aren't "charges" you idiot; they are allegations. Your too big of a dunce to comprehend the vast difference.

You lying leftist dumbfuck hypocrites really need to STFU on this stuff because it's YOUR side that is getting its ass kicked on the issue.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafool View Post

Quote Originally Posted by katLITTER View Post
    ^An official dumbfuck circle jerk.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katsDUNG47 View Post
    Bill Clinton was investigated for his scandal with Lewinsky, that's an affair. While Donald Trump was accused of rape, and nothing happened.
    Was he charged with rape? Yes or no you ignorant asshat.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOTHINGberger View Post
    Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any voters. Trump is a horrible person, but what is damning is what it says about his voters. he knows them quite well.
    He was talking to how loyal his supporters are you moron. Good lord you people are the dumbest most pathetic lack of humor morons on the planet.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters,”