Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PRESIDENT TRUMP TWEETS ABOUT WRONG MASS SHOOTING AFTER CALIFORNIA RAMPAGE

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    If you send $25,000 to my favorite charity I will do it tonight..... No questions asked...
    If you were man enough you'd do it without the extrinsic motivation. Why is it you lefties feel you have to get something in order to feel like men?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you were man enough you'd do it without the extrinsic motivation. Why is it you lefties feel you have to get something in order to feel like men?
    Okay, you're more "man" than me, then you do it & post it on youtube or live on FB... I will be the one that feels sorry for you after, well sorta anyway...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Your typical Trump supporter, that's who.
    I guess you're the typical Obama supporter based on post #22. Pucker up, n-lover.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay, you're more "man" than me, then you do it & post it on youtube or live on FB... I will be the one that feels sorry for you after, well sorta anyway...
    Backstepping, boy? Just like I thought.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Backstepping, boy? Just like I thought.
    Hey, I'll even buy the gasoline. The good stuff 91 octane of the Calif special blend......... Prob taste just like that cheap wine you like...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey, I'll even buy the gasoline. The good stuff 91 octane of the Calif special blend......... Prob taste just like that cheap wine you like...
    Still backstepping, pussy? I actually though you had a chance to be a man but you turned out to be on the same level as the niggers. Lots of talk and no action.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still backstepping, pussy? I actually though you had a chance to be a man but you turned out to be on the same level as the niggers. Lots of talk and no action.
    Yea, I'm back stepping. Did you scrape up the money yet?? That's American money only, $25,000, when you got it PM me......

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yea, I'm back stepping. Did you scrape up the money yet?? That's American money only, $25,000, when you got it PM me......
    You already did when you posted a fake address claiming it was yours.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Man up and light yourself on fire!, Bill"

LMAO

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Bill (11-16-2017)

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Just how stupid is the average racist Trumpkin?

CFM says I was "making excuses" for Obama...anyone see me mention Obama anywhere in this thread?

Y-E-S folks, CFM IS that dumb!
    The only thing funnier than Trump's numerous gaffes is listening to his minions trying to defend his numerous gaffes.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I guess you're the typical Obama supporter based on post #22. Pucker up, n-lover.
    n-lover? Man, you really ARE a racist. And I bet you're proud of it, too. Too bad you can't transport yourself back in time to Germany around the 1930s.
    You'd fit in nicely with all the other disgusting, racist, xenophobic pigs. Now that we've determined what you really are, you're going on my 'Ignore' list.

Taa-taa, racist pig.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Bill (11-16-2017)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    n-lover? Man, you really ARE a racist. And I bet you're proud of it, too. Too bad you can't transport yourself back in time to Germany around the 1930s.
    You'd fit in nicely with all the other disgusting, racist, xenophobic pigs. Now that we've determined what you really are, you're going on my 'Ignore' list.

Taa-taa, racist pig.
    Sorry, racist claims about using a term are invalid when so many excuses are made when a TERM claimed to be racist suddenly isn't depending on who uses it.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry, racist claims about using a term are invalid when so many excuses are made when a TERM claimed to be racist suddenly isn't depending on who uses it.
    Are you sorry because you're a racist or sorry because your comment is pure, unadulterated redneck gibberish?
    84155736.jpg

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Bill (11-16-2017)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It makes its own rules as it goes....

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Are you sorry because you're a racist or sorry because your comment is pure, unadulterated redneck gibberish?
    84155736.jpg
    Who said I'm sorry?

Are you sorry because of what you are or because, despite your claims you were putting me on ignore, you lied? Maybe the latter is because of the former.